Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Lunatic

Jiroo Branford

Ariel could feel the eyes of him seeking her soul from the other side of the bar she was touched deeply by the gesture. As if she could feel the touch faint touch of his fingertips gracing her heartstrings plucking them like a harp its melody sweet beginning in hello and ending in goodbye. " I have a dinner planned for a small group of us Yourself, Shade,Iris and Myself respectively. I will be explaining our goals and a few of the detours we must make before taking the dreaming city." Her emotion reflected to Jiroo like that of Joy and of true happiness she had much to share within him beyond these walls where it was just the two of them.

What happened there could always remain their hidden like her utter most happiness moments of her life time that were hidden by the dimensional gate.It would be an escape in a time of renewal and rebirth the lighter side of their natures a time of food and drink and feasting on earthly pleasures alike. He would feel her soul whisper to him of how excited she was to have him join her. After all she was bringing his daughter a present that she'd never forget."What you will need to bring with you to salsurn is what you would bring with you to the wilds we will be spending much time in the forests to take you to get a special gift... Letting you know that you will always be welcome in my den" That was the best way that Ariel could express her emotions to him that her offer would always be on the table she had enjoyed him simply and trusted him. She would be happy with whatever he wished.

Iris Lunaria

Meanwhile down stairs " Thank you m'dear cherub, Now let us discuss a few lessons while we wait for the hour to come. " Ariel took her hand and moved swiftly to the drawer of the vanity pulling a silver fan from it. Opening it swiftly with one fluid motion, knowing how much the avion was attracted to the shiny bobbles that the demoness always possessed.

"Lesson the first my dear Iris, No matter what breed your are first and foremost you are a woman much more than that you are a Lady. And as time has moved on we have learned to make everyday accessories into weapons. This will be the first weapons you will learn to wield. Here in the bloodbath, these will be the last resort when you will be out in the field or when you are good enough all you will ever need to defend yourself in a strapped situation like bars like these that force your blades under lock and key. As Ariel moved the fan in its hypnotic sway Iris could see the hidden blades release when Ariel touched the proper switch pressing the button on the other side to release them back into their sheaths.

" When you fight no matter what it is kill or be killed be it for gold, or for sport. You will learn that eventually you will loose your innocence, your sanity, and control but no one will walk all over you if you fight like a b***h with her back against the wall."
Ariel spoke words of wisdom that was the truth in this life you may loose everything but if you still have your strength you fight and die with everything you have.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Iris was led away from the bed, and the dress along the hanger, and was moved to the vanity where Ariel was speaking of lessons before the actual meal they were to share with the others. Pausing, Iris took noticed of the object Ariel had lifted, a mere fan, and began to turn. With a slight flick of her wrist, sharper and shiny object exited from the fan, the light hitting to display their sharpness. Iris, who was lingering forth to touch it, pressed back sharply and suddenly as she continued to watch. “It’s…a weapon.” She spoke softly, amazement filling her tone as she did so.

The words she spoke to her pet brought Iris to look from the weapon back to Ariel. She listened hard, absorbing every word the other spoke, as she nodded, turning back to the actual fan. A part of her wanted to touch the weapon, to hold it, while another part of her feared such.

Fear was something she battled with daily and, as she grew older, a part of her was growing rather tired of being afraid. Her white brows pressed together lightly as she sighed. Her lips parted as she spoke. “May I?” She inquired, holding her hand out. The large part of her, who wanted to learn, tugged at her core. Pressing her to not only desire to hold the weapon but to yield it with such perfection like her owner.

Familiar Lunatic

As he went deeper within the dark refrigerator, he swore he could almost hear a single piano being played softly in the distance. Sighing as the world seemed to tilt and sway under his feet, Zantara continued on his way in the darkness, his left hand reaching out to run along the metal wall that slowly began to change into wood.

Breathing in deeply, his warm breath swirling in the chill. Looking to the left and to the right as the room continued to sway, the black goateed cleric felt a heavy weight on his chest and back as if the gravity had grown to twice it's normal. Catching himself as he continued alon his way, he was lost in thought, his mind filling in words to the music that played in his head. Slowly out of the darkness he could see lights, what seemed to be square windows on either side, showing a passing landscape.

Father.

Looking up, he could see a door on the side of the aisle standing open... and standing at that door was one who he hadn't seen in so long, his son Estoc. A pain ran through his chest as he looked at his lost son, a tear almost in his eyes, reaching up he looked at the metal lever in his hands. Brushing the sweat off of his brow, he wondered where this lever had come from. It was burnished bronze, broken at the base with his name engraved into it in gold.

Dropping the handle as the room took a nasty turn, he gripped the handrail above his head as he walked along the seats done in black and red leather that faced one each other. walking slowly down the aisles empty of people but not of their debris. Luggage tossed here and there, a sword from his past that had been lost, old family photos swirling around his feet. He could hear an electric guitar somewhere in the distance as his son vanished through the door with a sly little smirk on the purple-clad Gods face laughing at the Cleric.

Running, he grabbed the door and tried to open it before it silently slammed completely shut. His voice was gone, torn away in the silent wind as he pounded on the door that wouldn't open, watching his son come to his feet in the grass by the tracks. Watching him standing there, sneering up at his father, made a strong sob tear through his soul.... but there was no sound. He had dropped the lever earlier, but there it was again, sitting by the door.... that damn door that wouldn't let him off.

Turning away slowly as he fell to one knee, catching the talisman of his lost daughter that had fallen from his pocket before it could hit the ground, Zantara could feel the world closing down on him all the more. Trying in vain to stand, he wiped the sweat from his brow again, knocking his straw cowboy hat away. As it swirled in the wind behind him to the back of the vehicle, he could feel the engine far in front of him, screaming in rage....even if he couldn't hear it.

Dragging himself along the aisle, he looked up as he began to come to the sleeping chambers. Looking in one of the rooms, he could see Ariel's shade and Jiroo within Jiroo's room making chitchat, but on top of that he could see after-images of the two of them making love. As the tears poured down his eyes, the old Cleric turned away, making his way up to one foot and yet another. Using the sides of the vehicle to help him along, the necklace danging from his left fist where it was wrapped around his fingers, his other dragging behind him the lever that he couldn't get rid of.

Was that just a hallucination?

As he passed into the next "chamber", he looked up and saw Iris in full angelic form, her wings brilliantly white as she floated there just within his reach floating below the ceiling but at the exact same time high in the sky staring down at him, her billowing white robes almost blinding on her alabaster skin, those lips of hers a bright red. Her eyes were filled with pity.... why would they be that way?? Who was she to pity him??? And all of a sudden, she turned away with a look of surprise and began to fall, her wings being ripped away by a shadowy figure that looked to be her and yet...not her. It was tearing away at that which made Iris, Iris, eatting away at her very core.

With a yell that was ripped away, he used the seats to move him along, his feet slipping in the debris of ages long past and memories of times forgotten. Diving the last few feet, he tried to catch her... but at the last moment she erupted in a shower of bright blue flames that clung to his scales, burning softly before fading away, the imprint of her body dust in his fingertips before being torn away by the winds. Staring at the dust which made up the Avion, he held back the pain in his chest as his heart was torn again. Slowly he brought his hands up to his face, the ashes mixing with his tears, smearing along his scales.

Pulling himself up off of the floor, he slumped into a chair, his hand holding the necklace resting on a black leather book in the seat beside him. Lifting it up, he opened it to the first page, never letting go of the two items, holding it awkwardly.

These are the Secret Things. Women are supposed to be the ones good at keeping secrets, and I guess they do keep a few, but any woman who knows anything at all will tell you she's never really seen into a mans heart. The soil of a man's heart is stonier, Zantara--like the soil of your homeland. Bedrocks close to the surface. A man grows what he can.... and he tends to it."

Closing the book with a unquenchable sigh, he stood up and began to make his way back out the way he came, looking over his shoulder only once to see the symbol of the BloodBath at the head of the car, dripping blood as it pulsated.

Sighing softly, he made his way out of the fridge to the sounds of a flute far in the distance, dishevelled and madness in those eyes.... but it was a madness slowly fading away. But the tears still poured down his cheeks.

And they said snakes couldn't cry.

Looking at himself in the mirrored back of the fridge as it closed behind him, he saw the ash smears down his cheeks. Reaching up he ran his fingertips along his cheek, staring at the ashes and tears. He was them but he didn't really see what was there.

Familiar Lunatic

((Now that was one of the wierdest things I've ever written. But I think it'll bring a chuckle to someone who knows where the ******** it came from))

Malevolent Lunatic

count_zantara
((Now that was one of the wierdest things I've ever written. But I think it'll bring a chuckle to someone who knows where the ******** it came from))

((I thought you would like your gift T-T ))

Malevolent Lunatic

(( -Comes back out of the closet an hour or so later with messed up hair. - I see you like my change back to my old look. Oh and the post was a lovely shattered mirror you know how much I enjoy that. ))

Familiar Lunatic

((Power to epic possibly hallucinations/visions from his Goddess))

((Can you guess the obvious song it was inspired by?))

Aged Lunatic

((Nostalgia trip! Old Gaia stuffs! ))
((I'M NOT WEARING UNDERWEAR TODAY!))

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
.:} Yeah it is. {:.
The folds of time and space began to stretch and rip to form a portal in the swampland. A one being was shot from the portal falling face first into a batch of thick mud. " [******** me!" A female voice spoke obviously winded and hurt. " Last time I trust anyone from the banewoods to send me home human or not Freaky Witch got her spells mixed up again..." The unknown female looked up and wiped the bit of mud from her face looking about in several directions looked like she was still in the woods but looking at the environment she knew it wasn't the dark and lifeless banewoods in which she had come from.

"Ok maybe she got it right but where the hell am I? Sure as hell isn't the city I wanted..." She continued to think aloud not really noticing how truly crazy she sounded but the woman thought she was all alone. Grinning to find her trusty shotgun had landed a bit further up the hill. " Thank God you're still ok" She said grabbing the shotgun giving it a small peck before placing it back in her back holster. Wiping the mud from her jacket and face the female started toward the sound of water splashing about. Her steps loud and cumbersome the sound of her foots steps breaking the undergrowth. It was obvious she was human by the scent of her alone. Her emerald eyes looking around in awe of the natural spender.

Shaking her head a bit as she reached into her pocket cursing as she heard the jingle of broken glass. " DAMN IT! " Her frustrated voice rang out as she stopped her foot to the ground. Kicking a dirt clod , Thinking to herself now your lost in the woods and you won't be able to see in a few hours.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Anansi
((I'M NOT WEARING UNDERWEAR TODAY!))

((...ewww...))

Aged Lunatic

(( Anyone free to pick up on the new patron? I'm a bit burned out at the moment and am killing time playing ME3 and Borderlands 2))

Familiar Lunatic

Lost-Hex

Zantara had a few hours while the "feast" for his ex-wife cooked up and had found himself sitting outside of the main door on a small bench, taking apart his holy symbol and cleaning it. If the woman got any closer to the building she would see a odd man sitting there in the chill, wearing a white and black hooded vest over his bare torso, a pair of pure white sneakers on his feet with a pair of tight black jeans on his lower body.

His head hidden under the odd brim of his hood, he had a cigarette burning in the ashtray to his left and a bottle of black alcohol on his right, a half filled shotglass slowly becoming ice in the chill.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff