• Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
<Nananananaaaa>

Familiar Lunatic

Lucid Setto
<Nananananaaaa>

*shoots the Batman*

((There. Now Gotham City will give me that metal I always wanted))

*pulls off his mask*

((Who would have guessed?? It's Billionaire Setto Lucid!!! I've gotta go rob his house before anyone knows he's dead!!!))

*goes through Batmans pockets*

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200

Malevolent Lunatic

Mista J Mista J you gotta save me puddin he's after me! -clings to zanny while dressed as his harley quinn- ))

Hilarious Seeker

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
<*Haunts you all.*>

Malevolent Lunatic

Lucid Setto
<*Haunts you all.*>

(( And sorry dear you are not the one haunting my wet dreams... - Grabs her flamethrower.- Back you undead fiend!))

Familiar Lunatic

*strikes a pose with his shotgun on his hip*

((Another vigilante down for the count thanks to...the power of a Shotgun blast to the face. That'll teach you all to start wearing bullet proof facemasks.))

*Places a hand on his Harley Quinn shoulder as she clings to his waist, his hair billowing back as for some crazy reason a flag is waved back and forth behind him by Ariels little pet as it hums "Battle Hymn to the Republic*

((I ain't fraid no Ghosts))

*shoots ghost with Ghost-touch enspelled shotgun shell*

Malevolent Lunatic

(( -Grabs her mallet of DOOM and grabs the Babies coming back wearing roller skates and being pulled by two hyenas- Back puddin))

Hilarious Seeker

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
<*Bullets go through. Makes pictures fall off the walls.*>
<I am the GHOT of Christmas ********!!!>

xd

Familiar Lunatic

Jiroo Branford

"It's never too damn early for an Orgy."

Was the automatic reply from behind the door.

Even when in an odd mood, Zantara never misses a oneliner thrown so easily across the plate.

Removing his head from the cool door of the refrigerator, he began to clean up the kitchen, sipping on his drink every now and again as he came back to it. He was in a mood to finish off the entire bottle himself, but he knew that he really couldn't.

It just wouldn't be right to waste good Tequila while in a funk.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
((Morning, all! ^^))

Malevolent Lunatic

(( Afternoon lovelies Maybe I'll get some actual good tidings from my muse today))

Aged Lunatic

(( Here's hoping so.

I've got Ariel's suite entryway done and working on Zantara's hidden shag pad, which won't be so hidden in the minecraft version as I suck at redstone.

Off to grab lunch and go to work. Posts pending soon as things calm down there.))

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
.:} So, I entered a free for all with Alexander. It wasn't too bad, I tied with Leo for first, that was funny. {:.

Aged Lunatic

Alexander Aurelius I
.:} So, I entered a free for all with Alexander. It wasn't too bad, I tied with Leo for first, that was funny. {:.

(( Speaking of games, you down for a round of HoC?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff