Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Lunatic

Shigekuni Genryusai
Venom Genryusai
Jiroo Branford

Coming out of the kitchen with the platter of food, Zantara looked at the three for a moment just as Shige finished disparaging his name, saying he couldn't be trusted...just because he'd been trying to bang his wife.

Alot of thoughts went through the now younger Count.

Setting the food platter of sandwiches down in front of the three with a clatter, he set the large bowl of mushroom soup beside it, glaring at the three. Stopping for a moment to light up a cigarette, Zantara stared at the lighter for a moment before speaking.

"You know Shige, you do like to talk smack behind peoples back."

Shaking his head at that seeing as it wasn't Shiges words so much as the sputter and the tone of voice, he turned around and through up a middle finger at all three of them, grabbing up a bottle of tequila as he vanished back in the kitchen, the black and red enamelled shotgun on his back glistening in the dim light.

The sound of a single fist punching a wall the only sound within for a moment before the smell of coffee begin to drift from wiithin as he went back to his work.

Stopping briefly to pick up the cigarette he'd dropped, Zantara looked at himself in the mirrored finish on the refrigerator. Looking at the color returned to his beard and the small scars removed from his face, he sighed softly....

"Damn it...

He muttered resting his forhead against the cool metal.

He had to keep his cool. He had to find some balance.

Aged Lunatic

(( No rush, the pills will begin to work in a bit.

A couple of chores on this end but nothing big to worry about.))

Malevolent Lunatic

(( ZANNY! -Loves on-))

Malevolent Lunatic

count_zantara
Ariel Satanis
(( ZANNY! -Loves on-))

((Afternoon dear))

*hugs and enjoys the love as best he can*

((Hope your doing well.))

((I need a ********' pick-me-up like you wouldn't believe))

(( If I could hand coffee through the screen I would I have been working on a ******** nissan that is been a pain in my a**. The idle is too low and its a fricken hunk of junk that I am going to ram down that guys throat until I get my monies worth.))

Familiar Explorer

<< Time Compression Powers Activate! >>

count_zantara
Shigekuni Genryusai
Venom Genryusai

Jiroo would chuckle as Zantara would make himself known to the three of them finally, and he would raise a brow to the middle finger offered to him.

"Not now, Zantara, I have a headache. And it's a bit too early to be recommending orgies." Jiroo's voice was a teasing tone, somehow he was in a better emotional condition than before. Though as he passed over the wooden case with the celerate pipe and stalks over to Zantara before his disappeared through the door, having gotten a wiff off his confusion and desire for balance, it was a tell tale sign that Jiroo had been more than taking his share of his homeland herb.

His gaze would get a little less mirthful looking at Shinge. "I know it's hard putting aside pride and pain for the sake of a larger good, but I would heavily recommend it. Neither of the individuals I recommended would ever jeopardize their professional reputation for personal gain. It's a matter of their wholly unnecessary pride I find myself at odds with constantly." Jiroo stated with an affirmed honesty to his voice.

"That said, take your time. These are things to keep in your mind as you go. Help yourself to the sandwiches as I go get the paperwork."

Jiroo headed down to the office from the Residential Commons to find a specialized contract for the two of them to sign, allowing them a joint suite residence and the privileges and powers inclined to the position. The contract was identical to most of the Suite Residents contracts, with one stipulation: if an argument of personal space or designs came into the picture, the Bar would make the decision for them as what to do with the space provided. They still would have to use their personal energy to craft the area, either on the third floor or into the Catacombs that they would find hospitable.

Jiroo was gone only a few moments before his was back up to the pair with his contracts.

Meanwhile, in a different time...
The Female of the Species

A Kiss Goodnight

1 splash dark rum
1 1/2 oz Raspberry Pucker schnapps
1 1/2 oz strawberry vodka
3 - 4 oz lime soda
3 - 4 oz cranberry juice

Jiroo would mix the lady a dark drink based on a recipe he had in his mind at the time. Something for her to try out that was of a more local flavor, but in a design that wasn't all too familiar to most.

There was a small smile on Jiroo's lips, perhaps a shade of pink as he had sensed her wandering intentions from him. As far as looks, Hoshiko could do far worse with Jiroo. The loose grey to black shirt and black slacks belied the toned but not overly muscular form underneath. His face was somewhat angular with a distinguised jaw line and just the hint of a half-days growth of beard on him. His blue eyes were somewhat lumiecent in the dim lights of the bar, indicating the magical origins underneath. But nothing in his outward appearance belied his disposition as anything else but human himself. After all, it was his original form, even if it was joined with the Avalin spirit at birth. Many would have called the man handsome if he had the mind to accept such compliments. His composure had him either unaware or refusing of such things, as his figure was slightly hunched, relaxed. There was no real pride in the way he carried himself.

But there was an established sharpness and awareness in his eyes. He was one who had killed before, there was no mistake there. But it looked like he was not one to go looking for a fight. Drinking buddy or comfort for the night was far more likely with this one, with the latter likely depending on a more forward approach towards him than most.

As far as Jiroo's own views. He noted the missing arm, but was kind enough not to mention it yet. If she sought to replace it, there would be plenty of opportunities to request such simply within the means of the bar. He would wait until he knew more about her situation and her desires concerning it before speaking aloud about it.

"And here you go." Jiroo said happy, giving her her mixed drink. Jiroo himself would pull out a small glass of Mead Wine kept cool with pewter cubes rather than regular ice, to keep the drink itself from watering down. After all, he was the owner. And while he did need to occasionally serve drinks do to the place lacking a dedicated bartender currently, it wasn't going to prevent him drinking on the job. After all, the place was as much his home as his establishment - same for most in the building.

"So tell me, what brings you? Usually those who wind up getting pulled in the bar have some particular situation they're in in order to attract the Bar to them. I suppose you've noticed that it's not your normal place already."

Familiar Lunatic

Ariel Satanis
count_zantara
Ariel Satanis
(( ZANNY! -Loves on-))

((Afternoon dear))

*hugs and enjoys the love as best he can*

((Hope your doing well.))

((I need a ********' pick-me-up like you wouldn't believe))

(( If I could hand coffee through the screen I would I have been working on a ******** nissan that is been a pain in my a**. The idle is too low and its a fricken hunk of junk that I am going to ram down that guys throat until I get my monies worth.))

((Got coffee... got Tequila to put in said coffee.... threw out the coffee and just drank the Tequila.... ergo needing a pick-me-up.))

((Older model Maxima I would suppose.))

((Sorry I can't be there to help you our sugar. I'm sure you look quite sexy turning a wrench.))

*thinks on it*

((Well there was my pick-me-up. Now picturing you in a pair of overalls with nothing on under them but bra and panties, a bit of grease on your face and hair tied back in a ponytail))

Malevolent Lunatic

Count_Zantara

More light a tight fitting pair of jeans and a low cut top showing the pawprints razz ))

Unsealed Aggressor

((-still doing the johnson swing- get a room you two...

I feel unmotivated...))

Familiar Lunatic

Colonel Iyam A Heita
((-still doing the johnson swing- get a room you two...

I feel unmotivated...))

((Waiting around for your little boy Milky to post. Already have yours and Eddies reply already written.Like always, it's too damn long but what the ********... I wonder if I should just post it up now and get to him later.))

Malevolent Lunatic

count_zantara
Ariel Satanis
Count_Zantara

More light a tight fitting pair of jeans and a low cut top showing the pawprints razz ))

((That works too.... but what do I know, I'm a country boy at heart.))

((-Curls up in his lap-))

Unsealed Aggressor

(( Weekends are generally busy for him and Eddie... which leaves to my own devices...))

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
((-waves from her desk, her head lowered as if concentrating on something- Reply is coming soon..))

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
A sudden portal opened within the very poolroom Iris had last been seen venturing into. A stunning black bikini top, that tied behind the neck and along the bag, with a skimpy and matching black bikini bottom, tied along each hip, brought the paler being to press through the farthest wall. The portal behind her left the smallest hint of humidity behind while the scene of a shrinking beach set up, with an empty bottle of wine, two wine glasses, and a large beach towel, left behind memories that she would reflect on later. Taking a step forth, Iris found her head ringing with a familiar voice.

At this point, she still wore a pale blush along her cheek and, in forgetting Ariel’s ability to easily touch her as she was, Iris quickly glanced over her shoulder, assuming the other was behind her. Seeing no one, the Avion made haste to leave the pool room and venture down where the suite the two shared was held. Silent foot steps would lightly echo along the walls as she sped up her pace. Piercing blues orbs glanced about the area. She was searching for Ariel and, when someone else came into view, she simply ignored them.

‘Dark red potion’ She thought back, wondering if Ariel could even hear her or her thoughts. ‘I’m on my way, Mistress.’ She thought back, trying to assure the other that she was doing exactly as she was told. Venturing through the familiar hall way and, once upon a bookshelf, she manipulated the object correctly and it exposed, to her, an entrance into the laboratory. Iris quickly descended down the staircase while wondering if she should grab additional clothing before waking her Mistress.

Scurrying around the place, and locating the dark red potion, Iris secured the bottle and began to head back to the entrance. She would close the bookshelf behind her and move back towards the actual suite itself. During which, she would notice the Iz moving about, eating at something, and in doing so, she would shake her long white tendrils from side to side before she scooped up the little critter and carried It back to the suite with her.

Once inside the suite, Iris would lower the critter and, in her current attire of just a black bikini, take a seat along the bed where Ariel still slumbered. “Mistress?” She called out lightly as her free hand lightly laid along the other’s arm. She took notice of the odd plants blooming around them. Her hand would remain along Ariel while her piercing blue orbs glanced upwards and, slowly, around her. “What the hell…?” She questioned lightly, while setting the potion along the bedside table. “Mistress…have you been gardening?” She asked, her voice low while her attention remained on the numerous plants that now climbed the walls.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff