Welcome to Gaia! ::

(( Meanwhile, in FFT-ville. It's Ariel, Shin, Kire, Heita, and Lucid training up against a bunch of first area animals.

As I'm cheating b*****d, pretty much everyone's wearing brave suits and can't possibly die yet. Snoozeville until I get everyone on the jobs they're request.

Simple Random.org determines who goes into what battle.))

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Jiroo Branford
((Veeeeen! *huggles and glomps*

It's sooo cold. And Zan doesn't have nice tits so I can't snuggle against him for warmth!))

// O_O;; ............. uh well........... snuggle away? lol //

Unsealed Aggressor

(( Hmmm... Eddie's gonna be happy. ))
Colonel Iyam A Heita
(( Hmmm... Eddie's gonna be happy. ))

(( Oh. I did not think you minded me not asking you because it's kinda obvious. FFT Heita is a monk, kills things with his fists and is all "BOOM" and s**t with them.))

Familiar Explorer

Venom Genryusai

// O_O;; ............. uh well........... snuggle away? lol //

(( YEY! *chibifies and nests himself* ))

Unsealed Aggressor

Bloodbath Bar Inc.

(( Oh. I did not think you minded me not asking you because it's kinda obvious. FFT Heita is a monk, kills things with his fists and is all "BOOM" and s**t with them.))

(( I don't mind that lol... I was speaking more on our RP...

which leads me to wonder was Zantara gonna take a shotgun to Heita?))

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
((wait..where;s Iris at? ))

Familiar Lunatic

Colonel Iyam A Heita
Bloodbath Bar Inc.

(( I don't mind that lol... I was speaking more on our RP...

which leads me to wonder was Zantara gonna take a shotgun to Heita?))

((It was more a "Shoot All Parties Involved, Especially Trinity and then laugh and have a beer with Lucid as the shotgun doesn't work on him all that well" kind of thing I had going on. Now Zan is younger, stronger and more fit. He's in his earily twenties now human-scale, instead of his earily 40's and pissed as hell.... ))

Familiar Explorer

(( Oh ******** I just realized I made him more virile... DAMNIT!))
(( Here are some excripts from the new Bloodbath Tactics Battle Log:

Quote:
- There is a goblin named Anius in the battle...
- Anius creeps in on the girls and watches while they take turns stabbing the pussycat...
- An(i)us decides he wants in on the girl on girl stabbing action... (That's ok, the girls just finished off their pussycat anyways. They were ready for Anius)
- In the end, Venom done in Anius by stabbing him from behind.

Yeah, not making that crap up either. Actually happened in the game...))

Unsealed Aggressor

Bloodbath Bar Inc.
(( Here are some excripts from the new Bloodbath Tactics Battle Log:

Quote:
- There is a goblin named Anius in the battle...
- Anius creeps in on the girls and watches while they take turns stabbing the pussycat...
- An(i)us decides he wants in on the girl on girl stabbing action... (That's ok, the girls just finished off their pussycat anyways. They were ready for Anius)
- In the end, Venom done in Anius by stabbing him from behind.

Yeah, not making that crap up either. Actually happened in the game...))

This should be framed.

Familiar Explorer

(( Just a heads up, Zantara has some RL BS to take care of and won't be on today. Likely will be on afternoon on sunday, around 3pm.))

Timid Gekko

2,825 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Iris Lunaria
((wait..where;s Iris at? ))
Quote:
((I think you flew her back to the bar.))

Timid Gekko

2,825 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
((Tale, check Jiroo's pm. I sent a reply there.))

Timid Gekko

2,825 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Mas'syr si'Jhar
Sharp Tooth the Last

Maer jhori eilaer, mos mos eirdae,

Thol os orn eidaelesaer, jholi thaelia aes pae.

User Image

Mas’syr listened as the man spoke, thinking of what home meant for her. None of the places she had visited had she called home. None of them felt like a place to settle down in. Granted the Mas’syr was very young for an Eskarren and had little knowledge of the philosophies of what it meant to call something home. But for the moment, home was the roving way, with the sky as the ceiling and the world as the walls. The young creature adored the outdoors.

“It is alright,” She answered with a slight toothy grin, shaking off the man’s apology. Mas’syr had always had an open and honest nature, even when it came to herself. It was not in her nature to lie, nor was it accepted in her culture. This naïve level of honesty had gotten her in trouble during the first few times of her travels, before she learned that others did not share the same trust in people that she had. The young shark-kin tilted her head and regarded the man with her pink hues as he posed his question.

“I do not know,” She stated softly, looking once more into the eddies and swirls of the river, “the Hunt has brought me to this world, and it is a pristine and natural environment much to my liking. I will explore this place, and uncover whatever I can and when it is time to go, I will feel it and I will leave, to continue my endeavors and explorations. “

Maer jhori eilaer, pai byr thor shor thaes,

Os thastolia eilar jhylaer o, eil shor eilar shi baes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff