Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Lunatic

Bloodbath Bar Inc.

As he downed the vials, he felt his body shift somewhat dramatically, as if the flesh and bone of his body had suddenly been gripped on the micro level by some other force, rather than his own power.

It was not a typical healing vial. But rather a liquefied version of the first owner's shift of weakness trait. Use to mend the raw matter of an individual's person to the 'rightened' state of what it was. Though Zantara might have been in for a bit of the shock. The cells and organs from which it reconstructed did so of a younger state of himself, back when his body was in its prime.

If Zantara was still missing a leg, he would instantly feel a tightening sensation against his peg leg. It may be a good idea to take it off.

Stopping for a moment from his mental playing a fight between two sword wielding Trinities, one with a katana the other with a broadsword, Zantara felt exactly what sort of healing the Bar had just given him.

"God Damn It."

He muttered softly as he suddenly dropped his shotgun, causing it to fire a round of the Icy Burst explosive into the ceiling, sending shards of magical ice all over the place.

She....was daring something that he did not even allow the Great God Ao to do.

She was returning him to a previous state.

With a roar of pain and anger, he fell back against the wall, his talons digging deeply into the wood work as they elongated. As he mentally disconnected the prosthetic leg and it fell away, the Cleric stared up at the ceiling, disappointment and rage in those red-tinged violet eyes.

If there was two things about Zantara that were actually Super-Human that wasn't part of any genetic trait, it was his Pride, which knew no bounds.... and his Iron Sense of Self. Zantara's body was his own temple. inviolate and perfect in all it's perfections. It was the reason that on his return in a brand new sparkling body, he had to remove his leg.

Because it'd had been lost and didn't belong. It was another reason why his third lung never felt right from the acid burns. Because they had happened and he had died before being able to heal them himself to any sort of satisfaction.

It was the damn reason he wore contacts, and had to wear reading glasses even in this world where far-sided vision was nonexistent. Why he kept his scars under his scales.

Because they were the little things that reminded any Aspect that he was both similar and entirely unique even among the other Aspects.

And she took this away from him.

As he felt his body regressing against his will, all that he could do was cry tears of impotent rage, the sharp sting of his eyes and lung adjusting to a previous state causing him to reach up and remove his contact, letting them fall even though he cut deep into the corneas of his eyes, the blood pouring down his cheeks, the wounds healing almost as fast as they were created.

Falling down so he was sitting against the wall, the Orochi glanced at the shotgun, wondering if it might be useful in stopping this trasformation.

Would a single shotgun blast to the face do it?

"Damn, my Pride."

He sighed softly as the healing was completed. He couldn't go through such a thing. He may wish for the Primera to reabsorb him into the Greater Soul, but he would be damned if he went out like a punk b***h like that.

She never would understand.

Breathing in deeply from his trinity of lungs, he felt a quarter of his age, his beard and eyebrows going from silver to black, the wrinkles and scars on his body fading away. Reaching out, he flexed his new toes up and down and pulled his prosthetic over, removing the sock and steel toed boot to slide on his new leg.

As he began to retie the boot, he shook his head at her actions. He was completely bewildered.... this had been offered before and he was sure that the Bar had recognized that this sort of healing was not what he wanted.

But...she was young.

And young Gods always went too far.

Sliding his shotgun to him, he stroked it for a time before coming back to his feet slowly and replacing the item on his back.

As a frown fell on his face, the young Count went along his way, stronger in body.

Familiar Lunatic

Vicious Trinity
count_zantara
If two Trinities met, would they try to kill each other???

((Likely team up. Two Trinitys in this world is asking for trouble. Plus that whole "you're your worst enemy" thing.))

((Quite true. It would be most amusing though to see such a thing))

Versatile Soldier

3,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXK i r e S h i r o m e

The old cleric was lucky, if Trinity wanted the cleric dead, and wasn;t gonna do it herself. The murderous intent of the old Oni's pariah, and loyal ' DOG ' as he was often called of the red assassin would have simply ended the cleric right there and then. However, as the white haired male looked onward, he found himself with a smile along his feminine like face. He waited to see a out come, and wondered what to do next. The monster seemed to be thinking, the cogs turning in his mind as the genius tactician seemed to be plotting.

As he turns on his heel with a little, and somewhat girlish spin the white robes twirled with him as he seemed to walk about to recon the area for a moment. Ixen is still here, and if the Dragon-God was gonna oppose his mistress, he'd be conflicted on who to side with in those times. The white haired man seemed to pace about, away from the main bar room.
(( Wow, all that for some better feeling ribs, some reinvigorated lung cells and a new leg.

Zantara overreacted on just how much of his body was reverted.))

Familiar Lunatic

Bloodbath Bar Inc.
(( Wow, all that for some better feeling ribs, some reinvigorated lung cells and a new leg. bush music torrentjhhhhhhhhhhj

Zantara overreacted on just how much of his body was reverted.))

((You call it over-reation.... I call it the reasonable insanity of a man who doesn't have any real connection with the real world other than what his body tell him))

((When everything can be changed, transformed or destroyed in a matter of moments, the only true thing that is immortal is how you feel about yourself))

((Not that I agree with him entirely, mind you, but he does have a point in a world of intense magic. The Image of Self is the greatest of things. You have to hold your body and mind inviolate if you want something that is yours and yours alone))

Familiar Explorer

(( Something for Jiroo to aspire to, but not necessary know. Avalin aspire to the concept of 'self' above other things. Identity is what they seek when they come from a realm that is essentially devoid of such concepts.

The Bar, new to being awake, doesn't know these sort of things either I suppose. She views Zantara as hers to mold whenever he places his trust in her. Its like asking a Dijinn to be your patron god. Watch what you wish for.))

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Jiroo Branford
Shigekuni Genryusai

Venom nodded her head as Jiroo spoke about her rooms and the fact that they could be expanded upon for shige, out of the corner of her eye she watched shige for a few moments wondering what was going on his his mind. Returning her attention to the other male she smiled a little again,

"Thank you Jiroo, I will be available whenever you wish to speak with me, as for the bar needing assistance I will also be around I'm sure and happy to help in anyway I can."

That being said Venom thought about the offer of food, it did sound good honestly she couldn't remember the last time she actually ate something. A tiny turn down of her lips as she thought of what it was she would eat, shrugging a little bit she looked at shige sure he was hungry at least.

"Would you like something to eat shige?"

She leaned a little to her side resting her head on his shoulder staring off thinking to herself, honestly she was a little tired and hoped that she could retire to her rooms soon though knew she would at least have to wait on the documents that Jiroo apparently wished her to sign.

Familiar Explorer

((Veeeeen! *huggles and glomps*

It's sooo cold. And Zan doesn't have nice tits so I can't snuggle against him for warmth!))

Versatile Soldier

3,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Jiroo Branford

It's sooo cold. And Zan doesn't have nice tits so I can't snuggle against him for warmth!))
< Lol. >

Familiar Explorer

RenegadeIVLife

(( Oh, Kire, been meaning to ask you. I'm doing a FFT Campaign on my PSP starting people here, including you.

Do you know what class you want to be, or if you're not familiar with Final Fantasy tactics, what role would you usually play in a group of 12 adventurers?))

Versatile Soldier

3,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Jiroo Branford
RenegadeIVLife

(( Oh, Kire, been meaning to ask you. I'm doing a FFT Campaign on my PSP starting people here, including you.

Do you know what class you want to be, or if you're not familiar with Final Fantasy tactics, what role would you usually play in a group of 12 adventurers?))
< Kire = Thief with Samurai Skills.

My Role is to use Charm, and steal s**t until samurai skills open up then I use the Buff Sword Spirits.

Edit>

Familiar Explorer

RenegadeIVLife
< Kire = Thief with Samurai Skills. >

(( That'll be interesting to try to equip a high enough Power/Magic rating to make the Samurai skills effective. You have a particular trait in mind to equip him with to make that work better or do you rely more on status effects?

Edit:

Ah, that makes sense. High speed score and there's no need for strong stats to use the buffs. Cool. ))

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
.:} ninja -lurks about- {:.

Familiar Lunatic

Jiroo Branford

((Thank the Gods I don't have them...I keep myself in shape I do))

Versatile Soldier

3,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Jiroo Branford
RenegadeIVLife
< Kire = Thief with Samurai Skills. >

(( That'll be interesting to try to equip a high enough Power/Magic rating to make the Samurai skills effective. You have a particular trait in mind to equip him with to make that work better or do you rely more on status effects?

Edit:

Ah, that makes sense. High speed score and there's no need for strong stats to use the buffs. Cool. ))
< As a thief I have the speed, and move more so with the gemini boots plus 1 jump and plus 1 to move getting in buffing the more higher damage characters or magic users. >

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff