Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
((I can see how that will make things slow sad !! I'm sorry to hear that, dear. I really am sad Maybe some people will come in ^^ ))

Familiar Explorer

(( Would rather some RP in the bar, if I had a choice between the two!))

Dangerous Consumer

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The flamboyantly dressed alien burst into the establishment with a large grin. "Well, hello everyone!" he beamed, flopping into a chair, kicking his feet up and putting his hands behind his head. "Isn't it bloody glorious today!? Bright sun shining... mind you, it's nothing compared to the four sun system of Tersius Prime.. but hey! Take happiness in small pleasures!"

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
((There ya go razz I would love to indulge in rping with you, Love..but I have to get up in twenty minutes and get ready for work >< Other wise, I would be all yours ^^ ))

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
((Side note: I really wish the bar was crawling with Loki's minions, or a random love fest, as the alien walked in...I lol'ed thinking about everyone stopping what they were doing, turning their heads to look at the alien, tilting their heads slightly, then continuing on...Anywho..Image over..>> ))

Familiar Explorer

(( Debating... killing... lemonalien...))

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
((If the bar has taught me anything...the count HATES lemon juice..but the bar loves lemons? Eat away razz ! ))

Malevolent Lunatic

Wish granted my little Cherub The Empress is back BITCHES! and my lappy has missed me as much as I have missed it. ))

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ariel Satanis
Wish granted my little Cherub The Empress is back BITCHES! and my lappy has missed me as much as I have missed it. ))

((-snuggles against tightly- I've missed joo! ))

Malevolent Lunatic

When all seemed that everything was going to fall into a nice and cozy routine in the bloodbath they were wrong. A small little black creature made its way up from the catacombs through one of the many portals the lady Satanis had down into her workshop. Where one of her favorite little house keepers had run off to see what was so exciting about the world above.

The creature honked excitedly running on feet several sizes too big as a huge grin of jagged teeth smiled on any that it came across leaping high into the air snatching one of the bats that now called the catacombs home. Grabbing it with the spaghetti like arms snatching the poor creature and gobbled it down whole.

Jumping up the stairs the little creature squeaked in its effort finally making it all the way over to the residential bar the lapis bar was perfect for the little Iz' merry making as it started grabbing bottles and gnawing at the cork to get at the wine which the bottle held. Finally getting a drink the first creature fell over its poor brain smaller than a pea overloaded by the rich taste of a first sip of wine. As Iz sometimes do remind one of an aunt when one finds a way all make it its trail.

Familiar Explorer

Jiroo, who just so happened to be in the residential commons at the time, reached down and shached the little creature by the 'scruff' of its neck beind where the teeth could possibly reached. Jiroo wasn't exactly concerned about what the little arms could do, but if he let the little creature roam about, he would wind up with more than one poor bottle of his supply drained.

"And what are you? More importantly, how did you get in?" Jiroo did not expect those in the bar to attempt to house any actual portals in their suites. If he had known he would have staunchly warned the individual against the practice, as the Bar was not exactly a 'stable' territory to link to. All such portals would likely fluctuate wildly and dissipate from time to time.

While the creature may or may not have had the ability to speak. If it could understand him, then his empathy could pry him for the information he needed. Considering the security of the bar was at stake, the Avalin did not employ his usual restraints when it came to sensing someone's inner emotions. It wasn't painful but boy was it intrusive.

Omnipresent Poster

Pengu von Scheiffe

Vintrict looked up into the sky as he thought on her question. He had many words to say, but he was going to compact them all into a smaller explanation.

"Home is where you feel you can go to at the end of the day and know that you are safe, relaxed, and content. It is where you sleep. It is where you feel most comfortable. It is...as they say...where the heart is."

He placed his right hand against his chest, then started to laugh softly.

"I'm sorry for making you get all personal. We just met, too. I don't want to push things too quickly." He let his leg drop from its rested position as both hands rested themselves on his knees.

"So now what? Will you continue to just stay here at the bar? Or do you have other plans?"

Malevolent Lunatic

Jiroo Branford
Jiroo, who just so happened to be in the residential commons at the time, reached down and shached the little creature by the 'scruff' of its neck beind where the teeth could possibly reached. Jiroo wasn't exactly concerned about what the little arms could do, but if he let the little creature roam about, he would wind up with more than one poor bottle of his supply drained.

"And what are you? More importantly, how did you get in?" Jiroo did not expect those in the bar to attempt to house any actual portals in their suites. If he had known he would have staunchly warned the individual against the practice, as the Bar was not exactly a 'stable' territory to link to. All such portals would likely fluctuate wildly and dissipate from time to time.

While the creature may or may not have had the ability to speak. If it could understand him, then his empathy could pry him for the information he needed. Considering the security of the bar was at stake, the Avalin did not employ his usual restraints when it came to sensing someone's inner emotions. It wasn't painful but boy was it intrusive.

Sadly for Jiroo the mind of the little critter was like that of a ferret. The eyeless creature could see the being that was holding him up essentially scruffing him. Shaking and thrashing its body a moment. What the Avalin would feel from the little critter would be described as a manic bit of jibberish,

Hi Mr. Man! My name is Ralph where is my momma I'm hungry and BORED! I wanted to come play but she is asleep downstairs like that sleeeping beauty lady oooooooo you look like one of those prince guys go kiss her! KISS HER Kiss the pretty lady that is my mommy no no NOEs Kiss me DAMNIT! The little spaghetti armed critter would grab Jiroo's arm and comence licking with a passion. For a few seconds before OOO shiney! The eyeless creature that was a rather odd bundle of chaos belonged to Ariel and was one of her mad lab lands.

Versatile Soldier

3,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
< I finally got my teeth! >

Venom Genryusai's Husband

Married Businessman

[ Trying to work on an Ixen post]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items