Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
((The BB's oldest patron, and I only get page four...oh well.))

The very energy within the bar began to crackle, old wards and spells long dormant and hidden began to come back to life. The very light seemed brighter, the shadows, darker. Opening the door, the bars oldest patron, and human entered. His dirty blonde hair flowing free, he wore warm black clothes to keep out the cold, and a black cloak shifting with his every movement. Yet he did not wear his sun glasses for once, which not only let his eyes be seen but a scar upon his left cheek as well. He let his golden hazel eyes drink in every detail and as he did his smile grew. Walking up to the bar counter he placed it hand down upon it, and felt the life of the old creature within it. Finally Ace spoke and grinned, "Ah...it's good to be back home."
His hands slipped back into the pockets and began to fiddle around with a some loose ends of a piece of thread. Seeing how many people were already coming in he wondered if he should make his presence a little bit known. Although seeing as it might not be needed he spotted out an empty seat close to some people. Quickly he walked over to it and slid into it. His pale hands slipped out of his pockets and clasped together on top of the counter.

A smirk crossed his face and his golden eyes began to hop around from face to face of the occupants of the bar. Studying them slightly to see what kind of mood they were in. The smell of sweet cinnamon caught his nose and he closed his eyes, warm memories from his pup-hood came back. He turned his head back towards the kitchen and bar, then he waited patiently for someone to address him. If they would that is.

His black wolf ears also flickered slightly to the idle conversation that was going around the room. His fingers began to gently brush up against each other while he waited. It seamed like it was a "nervous" habit for him, or now just a habit.
Aseriano
((The BB's oldest patron, and I only get page four...oh well.))

The very energy within the bar began to crackle, old wards and spells long dormant and hidden began to come back to life. The very light seemed brighter, the shadows, darker. Opening the door, the bars oldest patron, and human entered. His dirty blonde hair flowing free, he wore warm black clothes to keep out the cold, and a black cloak shifting with his every movement. Yet he did not wear his sun glasses for once, which not only let his eyes be seen but a scar upon his left cheek as well. He let his golden hazel eyes drink in every detail and as he did his smile grew. Walking up to the bar counter he placed it hand down upon it, and felt the life of the old creature within it. Finally Ace spoke and grinned, "Ah...it's good to be back home."

Rude, who is standing by the bar a bit to the man's right, would turn his head a bit upon hearing of this comment, only refixing his attention back forward. He held a neat appearance of himself, weaing a nice business-like suit. His hands were fit with black gloves, and his eyes hidden behind sharp stylish shades, which reflected the lights around him in a nice shave along the black fine glass upon the rims of this eyewear. His mouth was outfitted with a well groomed goatee and his head bald. He was just keeping to himself for the time being.
Vei stops and watches Cae vault over the bar and playfully hangs raises an eyebrow and finger to her, tilting his head ever so slightly.

"Okay, if your refering to the incedent with the the tentical monster that came out of that weird a** crock pot that was like 2 years ago. My drinks as much much......less leathel." sweatdrop

He smirks a shy grin, and gives a military style TEN-HUT and saulte to Kalar. Face stern and body stiff.

"Vei Vigrith reporting for duty sir! What task shall your energy bender accomplish today sir! ........I can rechagre battiers. "

(I beg to differ on the oldest part Ace. Veiados was their page one baby!)
"Psh, so what now," Rufus says, arriving at this supposed security check, carrying a stubborn air among himself, but also a careless one, holding his shotgun in his right hand lazily as his left kept in his pockets.

Familiar Lunatic

Still humming contently to himself, the old cleric picked up the bowl filled to the brim with icing and picked himself up a clean spoon. Scooping up a bit of it, he took a taste and noded. "Perfect" he muttered as his long forked tongue licked the spoon clean. Placing it into the dishwasher, he took the wooden spoon that he'd beat it up with and began to let it flow all over the cinnomon balls coating them i it's white sticky goodness.

After emptying the bowl, he heard exactly what Vei had said and just cringed. A bartender who didn't know how to make drinks...what WAS the world coming to? Setting the now empty bowl on the counter, he took out a huge platter almost three feet in diameter. Picking up the cookie sheets, he rolled the cinnomon balls off of the cookie sheet onto the recessed plate one by one. Once it was ready and he spread them out slightly, he picked up the plate and placed it on his shoulder. Walking out of the kitchen, he dodged behind Kalar and Vei placing the platter on the far end of the bar. Looking at everyone, he said "Appetizers...are served. We shall also be having catamari, Turisn and I shall be making subs momentarily. If there is anything else you want fromt he kitchen just ask. The name is Zantara...Zan will work just as well."

Bowing slightly to them all he headed back into the kitchen to begin work on the catamari. Lucky enoyugh he saw some withing the refrigerator when he checked it earilier... seems that Kalar had stocked this place with him in mind.

((And if I hear one comment about White sticky goodness someones getting a rubber chicken upside the head))
(Welcome President, Rein, Zantara. Vei would say hello but as you can see he's busy being a goober. Just wanted to welcome to BB.)
Vei Vigrith
(Welcome President, Rein, Zantara. Vei would say hello but as you can see he's busy being a goober. Just wanted to welcome to BB.)

((Thanks for the welcome.))

Distinct Prophet

Vei Vigrith
Vei stops and watches Cae vault over the bar and playfully hangs raises an eyebrow and finger to her, tilting his head ever so slightly.

"Okay, if your refering to the incedent with the the tentical monster that came out of that weird a** crock pot that was like 2 years ago. My drinks as much much......less leathel." sweatdrop

He smirks a shy grin, and gives a military style TEN-HUT and saulte to Kalar. Face stern and body stiff.

"Vei Vigrith reporting for duty sir! What task shall your energy bender accomplish today sir! ........I can rechagre battiers. "

(I beg to differ on the oldest part Ace. Veiados was their page one baby!)

(( Well Zant got first dibs on posting this time, he litterally camped me till I was done >.< wink )

Kalar nodded to Vei and spoke plainly "There's a wolfen type man over there waiting patiently for a bit of greeting, how about welcoming him for now. I've got a few peices of papperwork to go over, and one of my soon-to-be bouncers is near approaching. I'll be in the private booth for now. If you see a man who has no memory of himself, direct him my way, if you would.

Kalar then sliped into the eastmost booth with a pre-written application waiting for him there, and closed the curtains.

Beloved Elder

2,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
"Good to see you as well Kalar.. "
Her voice lacked the apparent cheer the others seemed to possess tonight, replaced with a more somber tone, her eyes reflecting the same emotion. She was merely pensive and reserved with her emotions as most of her kind were. Leaning foward, she did manage to give Ase a cheeky grin.

"Well hello stranger...." Her arms spread out on the bartop as she leaned a little closer.

"I do hope you haven't forgotten me."

Of course, she was not so rude as to forget her duties as a bartendress, though she was considered far more important than mere wait-staff here, and turned towards the others who had arrived. Some whom she had not known from the old bar. She addressed Ase, Rude and anyone else who was nearby enough to hear her voice ring out over the din of idle conversation.

"Welcome to the BloodBath.. or rather.. in some cases.. Welcome back..Can I get anyone a drink?"

[[I so hope I get to have a harem again like I did at the old BBath. <3 ]]

Familiar Lunatic

((Thanks Vei. It's nice to be welcome exspecially when I get to make everyones food ^^ And you better damn well believe it Kalar. That first post was mine!!))

5,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
((ah yes Vei but you were an employee even as Veiados, Ace though has never held that position. He's the only one to have been there so long and not hold a job at one time or another.))

Ace grinned and laughed at the antics of his old friends. Bowing he chuckled, "Of course not Lady Caelan, you are unforgettable, I would never commit such a crime as to forget you." Making another quick bow he made his way to the eastern couch and kneeled down by it and began to feel around beneath it, hoping that during the revamping of the bar his old modifications had been left untouched.
The man reaches the entrance to the building and quickly ducks inside, opening the door with his left hand, keeping his right hand behind him as he enters, so as to conceal something strapped to that hand. Entering the establishment, the man quickly looks around, his slate grey eyes making a quick summery of the surroundings. He recognised this kind of place, though the term didn't actively come to mind until he noticed the assortment of bottles behind the counter. "A bar..?" He mutters, not knowing he'd spoken aloud. Continuing to look about the room, searching for more men or women clad in the same uniform as he, the man ignores the black ooze-like substance which had been clinging to his right arm as it now slides out from underneath his sleeve and coils itself around his arm like a snake. As he looks around, any who notices his appearence would notice that he's highly attractive, even to those of the same sex, almost unnaturally so. If anyone were to pay further attention to him, they would notice that as the black fluid squeezes on his arm, his eyes would respond by flashing crimson then bright orange before quickly changing back to grey. This burning in his eyes, coupled with his decidedly human scent leaves the man a quandry. Even still, the man completes his survey and breaths a sigh of relief and relaxes his stance a little.
((( OOC: Oh it is no problem, take your time ^_^ )))

Lifting his right brow slightly Rein had to give a slight laugh at the man who had just carried out the appetizers. Everyone else had somewhat of a loose, what ever happens happens approach to tonight. Yet he seamed so professional. Although after a second glance Rein realized he might be mistaken. Shrugging his shoulders he shook his head slightly. His left ear twitched to the people still coming in.

Although it brought a sense of warmth to him that he rarely felt in any other bar. Soon Rein's body uncoiled from being so tense, he leaned back into his seat and waited patiently, finding the people coming in somewhat amusing as it was.
Rufus hears the welcoming from what should be the bartender and then humps his shoulders as he decides to walk back. Heck, no one was dealing with him, so he figured it must've been okay then. He pockets his shotgun and walks back over, sitting into a stool. Rude remains standing as he would then face the tender, too.

"Give me some orange juice over ice," he responds to the tender. As for Rude, he places his order: "A glass of water will do for me."

Rufus turns his head to his bodyguard. "Water? You can't be serious?"

"I'm not much of a drinker, Sir."

Rufus lets out a chuckle as he shakes his head.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff