blue_moon2004
Ello is anyone here? (damn how many places is she gonna make) gonk

hey blue ,
Babywitch
blue_moon2004
Ello is anyone here? (damn how many places is she gonna make) gonk

hey blue ,
Hi there Can I be a waitress. sweatdrop
Plz read the rules that i put up , u break 1 of the rule then u are banned for good ..........understand
Babywitch
Plz read the rules that i put up , u break 1 of the rule then u are banned for good ..........understand
I'm spamming crying (sniff sniff) *starts to cry* wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
GAM3L0V3R15
helwo?

hey Gam

(not hiring and some yet so plz drop that topic)
i'll let u all know when i start hiring
omg i got a lot to move in all the rooms ....................beds in all 100 rooms, what else hmmmmm i think that is all for now *carry her bags to the master bedroom* ......*walks up the stair* if u want there is drinks in the kitchen
Babywitch
omg i got a lot to move in all the rooms ....................beds in all 100 rooms, what else hmmmmm i think that is all for now *carry her bags to the master bedroom* ......*walks up the stair* if u want there is drinks in the kitchen
need help?
GAM3L0V3R15
Babywitch
need help?

yea *walks out the room* can u carry the rest of my bags up here plz
Babywitch
GAM3L0V3R15
Babywitch
need help?

yea *walks out the room* can u carry the rest of my bags up here plz
okay ^^ *carries the bags*
*opens her bags and takes the stuff in it and put it in the right place she want it to be*

thz for carrying the bags GAM
your welcome ^^
hehe my mansion ......... a place where i can sit back and relax after a busy day ..................*lays down on the sofa*
Yutsaku
weeeeeeee

hey yut, welcome to my mansion house

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out