Heh. 0.065399239543726 6.5% [ 86 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.18174904942966 18.2% [ 239 ]
>_> 0.16121673003802 16.1% [ 212 ]
Total Votes:[ 1315 ]

Demonic Rogue

3,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Alexandra sat at the bar as her ears twitched. "Azvul, roost." the dragon pouted but jumped up into the rafters her ears twitching slightly as she looked over her shoulder to the woman who entered after her. "Can I get ya something to drink?" the five foot eight half Daemon smiled tiredly but it seemed cheerful enough.

Killer Rynka

Demonic Rogue

3,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
The space next to Tyre warped before yami stepped through sighing softly. "You underestimated her." he sighed as the space around his daughter distorted and then she was gone. "That child is growing troublesome to say the least." Yami turned towards the Halo and smirked. "But Rumor has it i am not the only one who's testing you child, survive and make this world burn." he chuckled lightly as the space around him rippled and then he vanishes.

Fashionable Cleric

Maggy pushed the door open and took a glance around. Why today of all days she was feeling the need for a cigarette when she'd quit years ago beat her, so instead of smoking, she went...meandering. Back to somewhere she hadn't been for quite awhile. She pulled the door closed with a black leather clad hand and walked past the empty booths and tables, stepping behind the bar to check to make sure everything was still in its place, instead of a cosmo, she simply mixed slo gin and ginger ale.

Sliding into a seat at the bar, she took a sip, pulling her beret off of her head to set it down off to one side. Letting out a quiet sigh she took in her surroundings as memories replayed themselves in her mind. Wandering was something she did far too often anymore. Her sapphire blue eyes almost looked haunted as she downed half of her drink, looking over towards the stereo off to one side. But why bother? She was comfy. She rubbed those gloved fingers against the bridge of her nose and let out a content deep sigh.

Dangerous Raider

12,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Aveline still sits in the third booth right of the door (if you're facing the bar) like she has for a while now, and the buzz of a motor with the telltale rhythmic *calak-calak-calak* from her heavy duty sewing machine join two layers of black ripstop nylon, batting, and nylon webbing tape on the edge of yet another ammunition pouch. There's a pile of finished pouches to her right, as well as some leg-drop holders all made to the Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment (MOLLE) attachment standard. A few empty plates, glasses, and flatware sit to her left.

Demonic Rogue

3,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Alex lit a cigarette as she leaned against the bar, her ears twitched lazily as she listened to her environment trying to hear past the snores of the sleeping dragon on her shoulders.

Desirable Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
It had taken weeks, weeks to get used to pacing herself, realizing that running around wasn't always the best idea. Movements she was used to now seemed obsolete, new ones were replaced. New pains, and maybe some new joy along with discovering the child within her seemed to react when she did certain things. Sometimes her own curiosity got the best of her when she decided to test what made it do what? Between the Halo and the Underworld she seemed to keep herself busy with a couple of things considering her normal 'job' was interrupted. Keeping herself hidden from threat was more important, even though she knew she couldn't escape some of them.

"We really should spruce the place up! We should also do something with that old room of yours. Considering you are sleeping and staying with Shadow now, your room doesn't seem to be of much use. I know you'll need space for that kid too." The blonde vampire smirked at her friend. "Sides, I've seen people come and go in this place, you both are the heart and soul of this place. I've always heard human holidays, or winter in our case makes it easy to curl up in a tavern. So even with it being quiet we should...y'know, decorate or something?"

Dreamer seemed to blink a few times as she sat at the counter, "I don't know if that's such a good idea, the Halo doesn't seem like the kind of place. I mean my room, sure, I'm sure Shadow wouldn't mind at all. In fact he'd probably tell me to do it."

"Yeah well I don't mean do the whole crazy shin-dig thing, like crazy lights and stuff, we can...decorate the bar kind of? Light that? I can probably find some stuff from the Underworld."

A small laugh escaped her, "If it makes you feel better, maybe he'll get a kick out of it, maybe the rest of our friends will too."

---

Resting became essential, moving around so much wore her down from time to time. It was needed, but it also needed to go in increments. These new pains made her cautious to do alot, the shadows helped though, they seemed to help Kat with what she needed. Dreamer lounged on one of the couches, a yawn escaping her as she flipped through pages of a book. Cloud gray eyes lifted to the bar her and Kat had managed to decorate, within the silence of the Halo she seemed to smirk at their work. Over time her long locks had grown, coiling around her body, ending at her hips, her left side had been pulled back with a white lotus clip. A long white dress with a long black over coat seemed to cover her from the cold.

Just as she was admiring their work something else wanted her attention, feeling small movement within she seemed to blink a couple times. "Nn?"

She put the book to the side and touched down on her enlarged stomach. Again it moved, she smirked. "Dos xuat zhaun lu'oh powerful dos ph'quin."

"At least not yet." Dreamer murmured down to it, "But someday you'll fully understand what a strange story you hale from."

The small song seemed to wrap around her again, allowing it's presence to mix with hers. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back on the couch. Surely she had felt the song before, but she hadn't payed attention, not close enough. Diving in to what it was, or how strong it was. Listening for what it wanted to tell her. Finally when it answered every parents curious question she seemed to snap her eyes open, looking down at herself again.

"What?"

'A boy?' Dreamer thought to herself, the song was able to answer her. Right hand curled under her while her right reached up, she seemed to bite her lip with a small smirk. "A boy, huh."

Demonic Rogue

3,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Alex walked inside reading a letter smirking slightly. "A tournament huh? Sure gramps." Alex grinned as she slipped the invitation into the inside of her duster, a way to prove she was the strongest and earn rank? why the hell not. Well then, gather your team Alexandra. Alex smirked slightly at the voice in her head. "Oh hell yea." Alex grinned more as her eyes pulsed with energy.

Victorious Slayer

22,850 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
No one had seen him leave or enter, He didn't care who did or not. the demon was in a corner smoking and watching with eyes the color of amber glowing faintly just to let people know they where watched closely.

Demonic Rogue

3,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Alex yawned softly as she walked towards the kitchen from her booth, the half asleep hybrid was going to make some coffee so she didn't finish her wake up angry, it cramped her style to start her day pissed off and while at this moment the irony escaped her but just about everything short of direct interaction did right now, unlike her grandfather and other Dur'ri Alex actually needed sleep from being a quarter human but did not need nearly as much though she slept more then the average person if given the free time, today she would beginning training for the tournament which could start any day now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff