>_> 0.16363636363636 16.4% [ 216 ]
Total Votes:[ 1320 ]

Desirable Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Adorky

((You better get on that. -Making dinner.- I must see. Right? What was there...TBD, Nakashimas, 67's, Dratazinoffs, Zaoyun, Bluesummers, I know there were more.. D: ))

"Ah." He seemed to answer, still unsure of what that meant. Though he wouldn't pry any further, somehow he knew the truth would come out eventually. Talking of SanSan's tavern made him wonder if that's where everything she gained, was left.

Dreamer never had the best luck with children, maybe that was her fate. Her children grew up to fast, and some how each had a tragic story. Kanami had watched his master weep over things she could not fix. Through it all she knew she had to adapt and this child would be no different. The only thing that shed light was that she had someone like Shadow looking after her. That's what would pull her out, him, and the people she surrounded herself with. They were the reason she didn't fly off the handle. Before all of this she was hot headed and willing to fight everything, in recent years she had calmed, becoming more level headed, even in fighting.

He pursed his lips, "You must have existed back when Aythra and Trinity did. Thankfully that's all over with. Their bodies were split up a while ago, she's no longer tormented by her. A man by the name of Creil has been after Shadow, in need of a body. He existed back when Trinity was living. He sealed himself in her book I guess. I don't know the details entirely, you'd have to ask Dreamer. But..that's who went after their child. I can only assume he thought she would be an easier target."

Demonic Rogue

3,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
OOC: Bluesummers? Oh right thats me BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ~ebil chibi mode.~

IC: Alexandra yawned before stretching out in her booth before sighing softly. "Oh for the love of all that is shiny why can't I sleep." She sighed softly as she sat up scratching her head before her ears twitched slightly. "The ********." She climbed out of her booth and walked towards the door before opening the door and blinked slightly seeing the large while haired man standing outside. "So who the hell are you?"

"My name is Setsuba Darkstorm and I am fighting on team Darsha, I have come to challenge you." he crossed his arms over his chest raising his eye brow slightly as he smirked. "So come on little girl." he uncrossed his arms and flexed his hands slightly. "lets see if you live up to the acclaim Alucard gives you!"

Alexandra sighed softly as she walked out of the halo and closed the door behind her. "Waking me up between jobs, geez be glad I can not kill you during this tournament, I have not even had coffee yet ********." She growled as she walked past him leading him into a near by clearing before she slipped into a Mhui Thai stance glaring at the large man.

"Little Bluesummers if Anyone should be glad killing isn't allowed, it is you." he growled as he released his Ki and focused it into his muscles causing them to bulge quite suddenly his hair began to darken as his aura flared to life.

"Oh s**t." Alexandra growled before she suddenly lunged becoming a blur of motion deploying a shin kick aimed at his knee and winced at the impact before back flipping out of his reach before she crouched down. "******** that was like hitting Al." She looked at the man. "You're not Darshin to are you?"

"No I am not." he growled before he roared his hair spiking. "I'M WORSE!" He lunged forwards, he was slower then Alucard but at the moment he was bigger as well but he seemed to of gone berserk which made him easy to read but very dangerous. he aimed to punch Alex while she was crouched down releasing a powerful roar.

Alexandra combat rolled out of the way of the strike before she wrapped her ankles around his neck and guided his momentum into the ground before rolling away back into a low stance growling loudly. "s**t this is no push over." She clenched her fists as her body began to generate heat.

Eloquent Noob

shadow_dreamer
[[[ That takes effort I do not have right now. xD

Yeah, there were a lot of clans... surprising, really. XD ]]]

Alexara was lucky enough in that her children were always hidden from sight, most of the time. Yes, they were their children, in that they would get into the typical trouble that a pair of twins with their traits would, but, for the most part, they had sense to avoid peril.

“Ah, yes… Aythra.” She had the displeasure of meeting Aythra, though she wore the guise of Dreamer. It was typically easy to spot when a malevolent spirit or being took over - - mannerisms, behaviors, facial features would change. Aythra was no exception.

“I see. Young offspring do tend to be the target of enemies, unfortunately.” Alexara did know this was always a obstacle and danger of having children in times like these, especially with demons of old lingering under buried memories. Her own children, before they were born and still in the womb, were in danger of KR and whatever he had planned - - and luck be that their fates were not completely twisted by that very plan.

She was lucky.

“There’s nothing I can do to help, is there…” It wasn’t an offer, but a statement. She had not a clue where Dreamer and Shadow were, worse yet, the child or who Creil was. It was a helpless feeling, and all she could do was stand there.

Desirable Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Adorky

((Lol RIGHT NOW DAMN IT. Jkjk. Yeah there were, I'd catch sight of people with the same last names or associations. Yes Az I know you are Bluesummers.))

Thankfully Aythra could do as she pleased, Alexara probably knew Kami had fought her before, she was more then nasty to him. Leaving him on the floor with all the swords stuck in his back. But she was gone, at least for now, exploring a life without being attached to two others. Shadow dealt with more of those issues, especially when it came to some of his brothers.

"Aye, they are the easiest, unfortunately." Kanami sighed.

He watched her expression, self doubting that she could do anything to aid Shadow or Dreamer.

"Just what you wanted to come back to. Issues." He smiled meekly.

"Unfortuneatly no, and I would hate for you to meet Rune on such terms. I'm not sure how that realm works. They'll be back, with Shadow out to get her, and Rune looking after her, I can't see them being gone for very long. Though I'm sure she'll at least need a friend." Maybe it wasn't completely mending Dreamer's situation, but having people around would eventually help take her mind off of it all.

Kat had disappeared for a second, coming back with a silver key for Alex. "Should you find yourself wanting to stay. I'm sure the city has little to offer these days." The world Alexara once knew, and the world as it was now, had changed drastically. Taverns packed with people were mere skeletons of what they once were.

Demonic Rogue

3,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
OOC: I is the original bluesummers xp

Setsuba rose to his feet growling loudly before he slowly turned to Alexandra. "was that supposed to hurt?" He snarled lunging again this time aiming to grab Alex by the skull focusing his Ki into his his palms if Alex dodged to either side or backwards he would hurl the charged Ki at the evading combatant.

Alex growled before she charged and dove under the larger man sliding between his legs before rolling onto her back and kicking his knees causing them to buckle before she rolled back into a crouch and then lunged forwards and palm striking his back releasing a powerful blast of flames on impact using it to send her flying backwards once more. "What the ******** are you made out of big guy." She growled loudly changing her heat generation from external to internal.

he dropped to his knees snarling loudly before he screamed from the blast of flames igniting on his back. "******** b***h!" He hurriedly got back up and whipped around releasing the Ki blasts sending them hurtling towards Alexandra, the Ki blasts would detonate on impact with the same force of a grenade.

Alexandra's left eye glowed brightly as she reflexively crossed her arms before her expecting the explosion but only hearing the blast not even feeling the force wave of it."heh." She smirked slightly realizing her shadow had just protected her. "never thought I would be thankful for this eye old man." Alex growled before she lowered her arms and lunged forwards aiming to drive two fingers into the mans pectoral muscle on the right side and then channel heat into the mans body and blinked for a second when her finger tips tore into his flesh and between the muscle fiber before she focused heat into the mans chest. "Inferno." Alex gritted her teeth before she released the heat her body had generated creating a powerful pyre of flames around her and setsuba.

Eloquent Noob

shadow_dreamer
[[[ The only problem with that is I’m unsure as to who has ‘new’ children. XD ]]]

She gave a small smile. Walking into trouble was a specialty, as the first day Alexara entered SanSan’s tavern, the 67s had declared war against Roze. It was nothing new, though it was never truly welcomed.

“Then I’ll trust that Dreamer is in good hands.”

She graciously took the key from Kat, almost letting out a sigh. A home away from home, she supposed. It was at least one way for her to reconnect with a world that seemed to have passed her by.

“Thank you for answering my questions. To answer your earlier question as it is only fair, Kat, I married into the 67 Clan.”

Desirable Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
((NOTE: She's got no idea about the kid thing. Rune sealed her memories away. Shadow's the only one that knows anything. ))

-Paradox-

The clouds had cleared the night sky just enough for her to see some of the stars shining. The cold air didn't bother her as she leaned out the window of their bedroom. Smoke lingered from her lips, she flicked the ashes in to the air. Something felt off since she had awakened. They said she had a long sleep. Dreamer leaned against the wood of the window, her head lazily in her arms, bringing the cigarette to herself.

A long sleeved gray shirt kept her warm, black skinny jeans and her boots shielded the rest of her body from the cold elements. Her long black locks had been pulled back in to a high pony tail, she could have been mistaken for a samurai. The dark smoky eyes made her light gray eyes illuminate under the moonlight. It seemed to be the only light washing over the room, besides a couple candles she lit. The bright natural light seemed to highlight her X mark scar and the gauges on her elfish looking ears. Her naturally black horns seemed almost silver near the front. Every so often her tail would twitch, slither around, and then pause once again each time she thought.

It was nice to be home, but why did she feel so blank?

"I'm right here.." A small murmur escaped her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff