I love the place. 0.12470997679814 12.5% [ 215 ]
Heh. 0.061484918793503 6.1% [ 106 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.22795823665893 22.8% [ 393 ]
>_> 0.15661252900232 15.7% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1724 ]

Malevolent Muse

shadow_dreamer

(( You are so pretty and blue. <3 ))
After returning to the inside of the tavern, Jackson went over to the bar and picked up his drink. In his other hand he carried a guitar case. He once again moved over to where he was setting things up and sat the case down on a table along with his drink. Opening the case he removed an electric guitar, plugging it in, he propped it against the speakers he had sat up then went over to the bar to get a stool.

Jackson stopped at his table and took a drink from his mixed beverage before setting the stool down, roughly in the middle of the speakers he had set up. The speakers he had set up were four sets of box speakers, two sets stacked on top of each other, set some seven to eight feet apart.

Picking up the guitar, he took a seat on the stool then began to tune his guitar to make sure he had the right tension in the strings. Once Jackson figured his strings were set, he began to play Metallica's 'One'.

"I can't remember anything, can't tell if this is true or dream. Deep down inside I feel to scream, this terrible silence stops me..."

Meanwhile, after Sullen had broke himself free from the wolf, and show his attempt at surrender the timber wolf would hunker down as if getting ready to pounce again. His tail wagging excitedly as he watched Sullen circle him and then once he made his break for the door, the wolf would give chance, following Sullen from the tavern.

Chatty Shapeshifter

"Well well, it seems like your ready to be challenged demon priest." A demonic voice appeared as Eon stopped in front of the tavern. "I'll see you at the waterfall." The voice said as Eon's shadow vanished. "I guess the tavern will have to wait." Eon said as he ran into the direction the waterfall would be.

Demonic Waffles

DevilsAssistant
shadow_dreamer

((You like? :3 ))

Friendly Initiate

Great, the wolf was after him. Vanlith had guessed it would once the wolf's movements had become significantly more playful before Vanlith darted. Once he was out of the tavern enough he leaped into the closes and biggest tree. his clawed hand finding purchase in the wood. Climbing into the tree he rested on the first branch he could get to. "Sorry boy I ca-Aaaugh!" Vanlith's apologies to the wolf were cut off as his wings decided Vanlith's time was up as they simultaneously burst through his shoulders splattering some of his blood on the tree from the force. He had made holes forhis wings in his shirt several times so there wasn't any ripping and the wings pushed the cloak to the side so it didn't get ripped either. The wings themself were bloody and already covered in the same black scales with the metallic, dark green hue. The shock of them bursting out and the mind numbing pain that came with it meant really one thing. Even though he was in a tree at the moment he wouldn't be for long.

He was barely conscious of him falling out of the tree he'd climbed, but he was very aware of hitting the ground full force and face down. A long groan from the pain filtered out of him and through the ground significantly muffled. Vanlith's subconscious had tried to catch him before he hit the ground so his wings had flopped open and were mostly extended out, but it was still easy to see the 7' wingspan the leathery dragon wings would have when fuly extended. The wingspan also seemed a bit too big for the 5'8" dragon-cursed-individual.

Vanlith wasn't out of it though, was was still awake, in alot of pain, aware that his blood that was covering his wings was now also somewhat wiped off onto the grass he was laying on, but still awake and hoping the wolf didn't decide to start chewing on his wings.

Malevolent Muse

shadow_dreamer
DevilsAssistant
shadow_dreamer

((You like? :3 ))

(( I always like. <3 ))

Friendly Initiate

[[I've always been envious of people who could make themselves look amazing on Gaia]]

Chatty Shapeshifter

Arriving at the waterfall he noticed a male figure with piercing red eyes and a coat of chain mail. After the two made eye contact the figure charged towards Eon with his sword only to be dodged. Knowing it would be too dangerous to fight the man unarmed, he held out his hand as his white great sword appeared. The man after seeing this vanished to attack Eon from above but was blocked, by Eon's sword.

As the two continued to clash the clanging of their swords began to echo throughout the forest as each ones movement got faster and faster. “Are you even trying?” The man said as he broke the fast exchange of swords clanging together and seemed as if he where enraged with how Eon was fighting. “If your not going to be serious than die.” He said as he grabbed Eon by the neck and impaled him through the chest with his sword then threw his lifeless body on the ground as he started walking off.

“Violent art: Suicidal Breeze.” Eon said as his lifeless clone exploded into daggers and impaled the man. “May you rest in hell.” He said as the man vanished and his shadow returned. “I guess that’s it, but now there’s nothing to hold me back from going berserk. Oh well if push comes to shove and there’s no other choice I’ll just kill my opponent.” He said as his sword went back into his body and he returned back into his gentle personality. “After that little showdown I’m a little hungry and thirsty now.” He said as he walked back to the tavern with his stomach growling.
The Egotist
{{Haha, alright then, rest well.

As for the wolf, I'll have to think about it. I wouldn't wanna create a half-assed character, so we'll see.}}
((Bare-assed would be alright. I hear they lose all their clothes when they shift anyway.

Wanna continue from where we left off yesterday?))

Dapper Genius

Flightless Butterfly
The Egotist
{{Haha, alright then, rest well.

As for the wolf, I'll have to think about it. I wouldn't wanna create a half-assed character, so we'll see.}}
((Bare-assed would be alright. I hear they lose all their clothes when they shift anyway.

Wanna continue from where we left off yesterday?))

{{Yeah, sure. I think it was your post, next. ^^}}
The Egotist
"Either that is a gun in your pocket, or you are simply one of these fabled well endowed men that I keep hearing about. Kinda like dragons, or a non-religious member of the Imperium."

She waggled her eyebrows, made a silly face, and hoped he would interpret it as her sense of humor making itself known in an overly obvious fashion.

"Sharp? I think a sharp blade or a blunt blade will still get the job done. It could be a messy factor. If you're not on your guard, then it's messy. If you are prepared, then it's like a clinical cut. Clean, and unlikely to get all icky."

She make a face at that too. Flutter was an expressive girl that had an over active imagination that got her into a lot of trouble. More than she could handle, but all of her own doing no doubt.

Dapper Genius

Flightless Butterfly

His melodious laugh echoed out again, and he brought his hand to his face in exasperation at her jokes.

"You're one tough act to follow, Lass." He chuckled, before taking another swig of his ale. It was about half empty, at this point.

The Egotist
Flutter took another swig of her bottle, then a deep breath to prepare herself to deliver the honest approach to what was really on her mind.

"I can be more than a handful, but usually not above the waist. I think I must have pissed off the boob fairy when I was younger, and full of pranks. She got her revenge."

She grabbed her chest, looked down sadly at the pitiful collection of flesh that made up her breasts, and shook her head.

"I must have done something really bad to deserve this."
OOC:

The Egotist

I sense deleted posts.

Dapper Genius

GrayFox436
OOC:

The Egotist

I sense deleted posts.

{{Hm? Your senses decieve you, Fox.}}

Quick Reply

Submit