Heh. 0.061413673232908 6.1% [ 106 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.22885283893395 22.9% [ 395 ]
>_> 0.15643105446118 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1726 ]

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

Lord Arrion
Techpriest Enginseer
((Not for long, I am in the process of breaking the neck of mine from behind.

Like an assassin of Savannah based animals))
OOC:

Tech; love the giraffe. Glad to see you join us. Welcome to the thread, Sir.

((I would love to join IC but I have no characters that would fit the bill around the locals unfortunately. Marcus is busy on the hunt for Pure Capitalist Tears and Kuro is just too damn old to do anything cool outside of grump around and be a baby.

Unfortunate but at least I am getting some RPing in with Marcus.))

Dapper Genius

Arretsu

{{Not me. s**t internet and a game that needs to be always connected would not mix.}}

"I suppose that's one way to look at it." There was a strange, unreadable tone behind his words, but he moved on quickly from it.

"Sweet? Ha. If ever there was a word that ill-befitted me, it's that one." He was the White Devil, a bloodthirsty casual murderer. He wasn't sweet.

"You're right, though, I'm not a member. Merely an associate of theirs. I don't know if I'd say I admire them... But there are worse people I could support." Seeing her grin, he leaned forward, putting his face close to hers, frowning lightly.

"You aren't mocking me, are you?"

Friendly Initiate

Arretsu
((Diablo III is almost done downloading. Anyone else here play?))

((Leave my giraffe out of this!))

[[OH! i play Diablo |||! it's fun!

Also Hi Everyone!

Vanlith post pending]]

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
((Ego you needs better internet.

@Sullen: You should play with me!))

"What mocking you? No...never." She said, trying to give him the most innocent look possible, but there was no hiding the mischievousness in her golden hues. "Why would you think that I am mocking you? I would never do that...no."

"You are sweet though...." She purred, her eyes roaming over him as she licked her lips.

"Probably to sweet for most to handle, but nothing that I cannot."

Friendly Initiate

[[I'd love too Arretsu!]]

Dapper Genius

Arretsu

{{I do, I do... But the soonest that I'll get better internet is probably September.}}

His ocean-blue eyes narrowed in accusingly at her, but her compliments diverted his ire.

"Heh... Well, you're far sweeter, love." Taking advantage of the way she was sitting, he knelt down in front of her, pressing a strong and sudden kiss to her lips. He would hold the kiss long enough for her to get into it, his tongue sliding teasingly forward. Then, he would pull away, moving his lips down her lithe form... Kissing her collarbone, her bosom, and moving ever further downwards towards her legs, and her thighs.

They might not make it down to the bar anytime soon.

Friendly Initiate

Vanlith's golden dragon orbs snapped open. The familiar and forboding itching feeling between his shoulders waking him up. He was, of course fully dragonized, his scales shining their green metallic hue when viewed from the right angle and since he had tucked himslef away in the corner the angle was hard to produce making the scales look just black. He lifted his head and looked around the tavern to se if anyone was around or had noticed him stirring if they had noticed him earlier. "Hello?" he called out tenatively. Regretting it as a spike of pain shocked through him the origin being his shoulder blades his wings were coming in obviously, and Vanlith debated if he could get out of the tavern before they ripped out of him

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
((@Ego:Will leave off like that if you don't mind. Work in the morn. Can start a new day tomorrow if you wish.))

Dapper Genius

Arretsu
((@Ego:Will leave off like that if you don't mind. Work in the morn. Can start a new day tomorrow if you wish.))

{{No problem. And yeah, a new day would probably be good. ^^ Rest well.}}
After making up a Cape Cod for himself, Jackson mixed up a Pink Squirrel for the wolf. The wolf, who was currently setting on a bar stool began to lap up the drink after it was sat in front of him. Jackson left the bar area and headed back outside. Once at the end of the truck he grabbed a pair of handles and drug two, some what large, speakers out of the bed.

Bringing them inside he sat them over by the window where he had sat the mic stands and cables. Shortly after he had sat down the speakers, he heard someone say, "Hello?" Both he, and the wolf looked to where they believed the voice came from.

Jackson's reaction to the dragon in the corner was an unremarkable one. So much so he left the tavern to get the other set of speakers from the truck, like he had planned to do. The wolf however had a different reaction. He ears perked up, followed by him hopping from the bar stool, running over to the dragon and pouncing it.

Friendly Initiate

It was shock more than anything else that allowed Vanlith to become completely pinned by the wolf. Well crap.. This was not good. His wings were gonna come in soon and he needed to get out of the tavern. The main reason for his need to get out of the tavern? The mess it would make. It was never clean or pretty when his wings ripped their way through his flesh. Vanlith tried maneuvering his head to see if the wolf had an owner."Uh..Help?" He called out trying to sound calm despite knowing what would happen if he wasn't released soon.
Coming back in with the second set of speakers, Jackson noticed that the wolf wasn't on his stool anymore. Hearing some growling he looked over and saw that the, some hundred and eighty pound timber wolf was playing with the dragon in the corner.

Hearing the dragon's cry for help, Jackson dismissed it and carried the speakers over to where he had the others, then went back to the bar. "Don't worry, he doesn't bite" he paused for a moment to take a drink from his Cape Cod, "Hard." The tone he spoke in was almost monotone. He then left the building again. When he returned this time he was carrying a sound board and the mics that went with the stands he had brought in earlier.

After some table shuffling, Jackson got the sound board set up, along with the speakers and the mics. Once he was done with that he would leave the building again to retrieve something else from the truck.

Chatty Shapeshifter

"Okay that's enough." He said catching the ball making it vanish on contact. " That was actually pretty fun. But I wonder if the tavern is full of people now." He said walking back to the tavern after his fast paced dodge ball game.

((Okay I've slept but just to give everyone a heads up if I'm not typing it either means two things; I'm sleeping or working. I figured I tell you guys so I wouldn't feel guilty for not saying anything.))

Demonic Waffles

((Mobile.))

Her fangs tightened, they had clenched so tight that the pain had traveled to her head. Her hands grasped on to the blankets. Breath became quick and she arched her back. The thought of screaming crossed her mind, but she would let the pain overwhelm her. When she saw his hand turn down to get face she only snarled in stark response.

'Open your mind.'

As she felt herself scream in the dream, it happened in reality. Dreamer's eyes were a ruby color, she gasped for air. Until finally she realized it was a dream. The warrior was soaked in sweat, her hand shuddering as it reached her forehead. "********." She whispered.

Dreamer fumbled out of bed, "I need a drink."

She managed to get a pair of gray pants on, but she had no shoes, and no gloves. Only the black tank and pants hung loosely on her athletic frame. The demon made her way into the tavern. Hearing voices she hid along the wall, looking to see what was going on.

Friendly Initiate

Well he'd asked for some help and gotten only a mildly comforting response. But not much help. So Vanlith tied to wiggle out from beneath the wolf. He could easily throw the wolf off him but overly aggressive actions tended to breed aggression. Vanlith didn't need to be fighting a wolf. He just wanted to get away. and it looked like he might when after a bit more struggling he was able to un-pin himself. Getting up Vanlith held his hands upright in a show of surrender to the wolf. He tried to circle around and get himself closer to the door to make for an easy escape. His initial idea to run was paused with another sharp pain from his back which forced him to wince and grasp the shoulder the spike of pain started from. After he'd recovered from it however, he darted for the door turning his back to the wolf and keeping in mind to watch for the man bringing in the sound equipment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff