Tipsy Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
          Tayen Kaval ▬ ▬ ▬

→Cut me down,
                  But it's you who'll have further to fall...
                  Ghost town, haunted love.
                  Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones,
                  I'm talking loud not saying much.

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose...←

X

Tayen's icy hues were locked in his as she moved the cold cloth around his forehead gently. There was something about him, that she was drawn too. but at that moment she saw the quick sweeping glance he took over her body, and turned away, dropping the cloth on the floor. Her right hand grabbed her left arm and she looked down, she knew he saw her scars. And she just realized how vulnerable she looked now.

" their ugly, arnt they... the scars...."

Tayen spoke slow, as she looked over her shoulder at him, brushing her long ashen white strands from her face. She stood slowly, and sat on the bed, looking down at the floor, her slender hand rubbing her arm slowly. after a few seconds, she glanced at him, attempting to change the subject.

" So... if werewolfs are real...are all the other things that go bump in the night? real as well? like the boogy man...?"

Sullen Siward

Magnetic Sex Symbol

The tone of Shadow's voice brought a stange excitement to arise within herself. It seemed, being around Shadow was having an effect on her. Although, she did know what this was...it had happened before, and she knew the change that had begun to take place within herself would only become greater in time if she remained with Shadow in the way they were bound together.

The woman released him and grabbed the bottle. Her feet would be upon the floor now as she maneuvered around him and pushed herself up onto the counter, bringing the glass to her lips and tilting it back. She would consume a good portion of the substance before then lowering it from her mouth. Her dull eyes would lock their gaze upon Shadow now, inticed by the grin upon his face.

"I'm ready to meet them all, honey...although I do think I'd like to see this one stickin' around a while. He seems fun."

After her emphasis on that last word, she chuckled and spread her legs, her left hand moving between them to grab the edge of the counter. She would take another swig of the bottle before then holding it out to Shadow.

Katarjena's Waifu

Sensual Soap Bubbles

He'd shift around facing the front of the counter and onto the rest of the Tavern as Oichi would set upon this front counter now. His grin remained of course, his pale grey eyes piercing deep to her own eyes. His listened to her words, he could tell she enjoyed him now. And this was his typical attitude; though she's not seen all of it.

He'd then move his body between her legs and take the bottle from her lips after she had another bit of it. There he would take the bottle and kill the entire rest of it's liquid. After he was done drinking it he'd toss it behind himself and shattering to the floor. Yet another ******** mess for this being to clean the ******** up.

"Oh, this is the prominent Shadow you've been missing the ******** out on. But I warn you, he's quite the sarcastic a*****e. He's a bit wild ******** wild." He said, reaching up after his drinking and giving her a lite kiss on her lips. Seductive and teasing, it was quick as he'd pull back and place his hands to the outside of her thighs.

Friendly Initiate

HAWTsecks--x

User Image
Noran picked up the cloth she'd dropped as his alternative to commenting on her scars. He knew what had done it, and anything he'd try to say to make it better would come out of his mouth sounding bitter and ugly. She didn't need those words. He reached out a hand gently placing it on her back as she had done to him. His other hand held the cloth for a moment and pocketed it, as she stood up. He waited patiently for her to sit down on the bed before he stood up and took the blanket and covered her up remembering the old saying "Out of sight, out of mind"

Noran smiled, for her sake, and sat next to her when she'd asked about things that go bump in the night. "Yes, though I'm not so sure about the boogyman..." He didn't know what else to do. As a dog he could do all sorts of things to calm her down. However, if he was still a dog this wouldn't be happening.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

The woman very much enjoyed this moment as Shadow moved to her. It reminded her somewhat of that first night they met, not long after she had awoke in his arms had she been his. Feeling the male's warmth, she had realized that they hadn't been around eachother much since that night. Of course, she was nearly as busy as Shadow, if not more so, of course with different types of things..

Oichi would be tempted to kiss him more after his little tease. His rough hands upon her thighs brought upon a strong feeling that forced her to have to bite her lip in order to endure. How human she seemed around him...
She leaned forward, moving her hands to his sides now as she gazed deep into his eyes which color nearly matched her own. She would moan softly as her teeth pressed down upon her lip, before then releasing it to allow a soft growl like sound to escape. She grinned wide.

"Welcome to the jungle, baby."

Suddenly, as if his effect on her had increased immensly, the woman's own wild side, if she had even had one before now, flashed within her dull orbs. She had learned the saying she spoke from a song once, a human song. She couldn't help but to say it, it just came out of her so suddenly she didn't have time to think about it or even stop it. She pushed herself closer to him, bringing her hands to his shoulders now as she brought her lips close to his, seemingly going in for a kiss, but instead, she'd bite his bottom lip and gently tug on it teasingly.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

{ I just heard the song earlier today. Had to say it. It wont stop playing in my mind with the whole scene for some reason. Lmfao }

xD

Katarjena's Waifu

Sensual Soap Bubbles

OOC:

Good Guns N' Roses song.

IC:

He watched and noticed as she was so tense with lust. He all the while continued smirking at her. His eyes were sharp and his face so smug, he was so ******** confidant in himself. Oh, how his confidence was going to show out. Enjoying her being closer now, he'd put his forehead to hers and nudge her gently with it.

"I'm going to watch everyone bleed." He said softly to her, his breath so closely to her lips. His tongue flickering out at the end to barely graze her lips. He was far more seductive than her over him. And he was more confidant. Then again, he was after all an alpha male as it was and quite the dominant man.

He'd take his hands and firmly grip to her thighs, teasing her more so. He'd then break away and turn to the freezer. Open it and grab another fifth of some liquor. He'd grab a fifth of some sort of whiskey and turn once more to his Oichi. He too would sling this following term, as Shadow didn't love like these humans did.

"Love, you still going to be mine? I don't ask for the sense of insecurity. I ask for the sense of you ******** tell me and relishing the response. It's high mother ********] time the true Shadow comes out and about again." He said, smirking as usual.

Before awaiting her response he'd open the bottle of whiskey. Open the whiskey, pitch the lid, and tilt it right back. It was such a party to him. Things were going to continue to be wild. After a moment he'd bring it down and handle the bottle in Oichi's direction.

Tipsy Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
          Tayen Kaval ▬ ▬ ▬

→Cut me down,
                  But it's you who'll have further to fall...
                  Ghost town, haunted love.
                  Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones,
                  I'm talking loud not saying much.

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose...←

X

Tayen's baby pink lips curled up right in the corners, in a small smile. She thanked him for the blanket, ans when he sat down beside her, she leaned into him. physically she was fine, mentally she was fine, but emotionally? she was tired. She was happy she had escaped that coven that had held her and her sister for most of her life.and now she was free, and granted it was a huge shock today, she couldn't be happier that she met nero. Attempting to keep up with the sidetracking talk, she smiled and looked at him, their faces only a few inches appart.

" so you mean to say there arn't any monsters under my bed at night?"

[[ short, sorry lol vampire diaries is distracting! haha ]]

Sullen Siward

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Oichi enjoyed the teasing and his dominant role he portrayed over herself. She couldn't help but to succumb to it. After all, this was the same tactic he used to win her over before and he knew just how to do so.

The woman would chuckle, her grin widening at Shadow's next words. Oh the arrogance...yet she quite enjoyed it. She was amused so by Shadow's being this way and at the same time so much enticed by it, her grin would not fade.

"Yes, my dear Shadow. I am yours already...."

She thought about her response while she grabbed the bottle he held out to her, letting it linger before her lips a moment while she continued to think about what next to say, before then tossing back another good amount of alcohol. Not that it had any effect on her, but somehow this body enjoyed it...this body, which was so fragile and delicate looking compared to what it held inside.

As she had been lost in the moment, it wasn't until now that she'd realize what Shadow had told her. About making everyone bleed. What was he planning on doing? It was her instinct to defend life, to preserve it, to protect those she could from it. Blood, death, decay...very few of her kin dealt with such a thing...

Oichi held the bottle at her side while she watched Shadow. She wouldn't ever lay a finger on him, no. But if he were to attempt to kill any innocent person, she would have to protect them, which would still not include her bringing harm upon Shadow.
Shaking the though off, Oichi leaned forward and brought the bottle back to her lips.
After quite a long absence, the cloaked creature would once again emerge from the depths of the forest, moving in the direction of the tavern. Its movements were different than before. It moved with confidence, standing tall. It looked as if this being knew exactly where it was going and what it wanted. As the moon shone down upon the open space he moved through, between the tavern and the forest, the glimmer of its large, white teeth would flash within the shadow of its hood.

The thing moved with elongated steps. It looked much taller now than it had before, nearly 7 feet now. Even the being's shape had seemed to widen, faintly outlining a muscular structure beneath the fabric, lean, but muscular.

A chill would move with the wind, creeping along the flesh of those who were out at night. This things incredibly dark aura overwhelmed all that existed about it. As it moved just outside of the tavern, its white orbs could be seen just slightly in the moonlight, peering through the window pane and latching its gaze upon the blond head of a female inside...

Magnetic Sex Symbol

{ Sorry it took so long to reply. I was watching a music video ha... }

{ @Sex: O.o }

Tipsy Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
[[ sex terms, would that be directed at me or soap? ]]

Katarjena's Waifu

Sensual Soap Bubbles

Protecting the innocence around Shadow wasn't a likely thing. He wasn't out to just ruthlessly kill individual after individual. But no one was innocent in his eyes. And after all, he gave ******** who was deemed innocent. He left that to this world's god to sort out. On top of that god's opinion Shadow would step to a good "******** you."

Shadow wouldn't respond to her response to him. He'd simply take the alcohol bottle back and take a swig of it. If this would would protect those against him. Then she better find something better to do, as it would be completely apposed to Shadow. He wasn't completely evil no, but he wasn't good either. There was many things planned again and he wasn't going to stop them for no one. It was the world to be wanted and to be claimed by anyone. Everyone. Either way, Shadow would conduct many of such businesses in the complete and utter darkness.
:: It's directed at Bubbles ::

:: Bubbles - >:] ::

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Oichi watched as Shadow merely took the bottle back and did nothing in response to the answer she had given him. She scowled, her legs reaching out to grab him. She'd bring her ankles to hs waist and would bring herself forward off of the bar, grasping his shoulders as her legs moved completely around him, holding him tight.

She looked into his eyes, her tongue slipping through her mouth and rolling across his lips before then retreating as she grinned deviously.

"Don't you play that with me now, Shadow..."

She chuckled softly and pressed a small kiss to his lips, before slowly pulling away. Her gaze would move to his eyes, but only for a moment, before she would then reach a hand to the back of her head as if she felt something there.

{ Sorry for the short reply D: }

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces