Shadow? 0_0! 0.22885283893395 22.9% [ 395 ]
>_> 0.15643105446118 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1726 ]

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Alexandra sat at the bar as her ears twitched. "Azvul, roost." the dragon pouted but jumped up into the rafters her ears twitching slightly as she looked over her shoulder to the woman who entered after her. "Can I get ya something to drink?" the five foot eight half Daemon smiled tiredly but it seemed cheerful enough.

Killer Rynka

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The space next to Tyre warped before yami stepped through sighing softly. "You underestimated her." he sighed as the space around his daughter distorted and then she was gone. "That child is growing troublesome to say the least." Yami turned towards the Halo and smirked. "But Rumor has it i am not the only one who's testing you child, survive and make this world burn." he chuckled lightly as the space around him rippled and then he vanishes.

Fashionable Cleric

Maggy pushed the door open and took a glance around. Why today of all days she was feeling the need for a cigarette when she'd quit years ago beat her, so instead of smoking, she went...meandering. Back to somewhere she hadn't been for quite awhile. She pulled the door closed with a black leather clad hand and walked past the empty booths and tables, stepping behind the bar to check to make sure everything was still in its place, instead of a cosmo, she simply mixed slo gin and ginger ale.

Sliding into a seat at the bar, she took a sip, pulling her beret off of her head to set it down off to one side. Letting out a quiet sigh she took in her surroundings as memories replayed themselves in her mind. Wandering was something she did far too often anymore. Her sapphire blue eyes almost looked haunted as she downed half of her drink, looking over towards the stereo off to one side. But why bother? She was comfy. She rubbed those gloved fingers against the bridge of her nose and let out a content deep sigh.

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Aveline still sits in the third booth right of the door (if you're facing the bar) like she has for a while now, and the buzz of a motor with the telltale rhythmic *calak-calak-calak* from her heavy duty sewing machine join two layers of black ripstop nylon, batting, and nylon webbing tape on the edge of yet another ammunition pouch. There's a pile of finished pouches to her right, as well as some leg-drop holders all made to the Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment (MOLLE) attachment standard. A few empty plates, glasses, and flatware sit to her left.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Alex lit a cigarette as she leaned against the bar, her ears twitched lazily as she listened to her environment trying to hear past the snores of the sleeping dragon on her shoulders.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Alex walked inside reading a letter smirking slightly. "A tournament huh? Sure gramps." Alex grinned as she slipped the invitation into the inside of her duster, a way to prove she was the strongest and earn rank? why the hell not. Well then, gather your team Alexandra. Alex smirked slightly at the voice in her head. "Oh hell yea." Alex grinned more as her eyes pulsed with energy.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

No one had seen him leave or enter, He didn't care who did or not. the demon was in a corner smoking and watching with eyes the color of amber glowing faintly just to let people know they where watched closely.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Alex yawned softly as she walked towards the kitchen from her booth, the half asleep hybrid was going to make some coffee so she didn't finish her wake up angry, it cramped her style to start her day pissed off and while at this moment the irony escaped her but just about everything short of direct interaction did right now, unlike her grandfather and other Dur'ri Alex actually needed sleep from being a quarter human but did not need nearly as much though she slept more then the average person if given the free time, today she would beginning training for the tournament which could start any day now.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Alex walked outside lighting a cigarette as her ears twitched slightly, she began walking away from the building wandering into the forest humming lightly before she just stopped dead in her tracks lowering her ears slightly as a low growl escaped her throat. "Malchior Onigami, part of the family that want's to stop me from gaining my birth right, My guess is you are participating in the tournament?" She turned slightly her left eye flashing golden for a second.

Malchior smiled as he dropped down from a tree branch adjusting the tiger claw gauntlets over his hands. "Of course I am heiress." Mal grinned slightly as the air behind him rippled slightly before two thuds rang out as two holes tore open into the ground behind him, the impact slowed the vibration of the nearly invisible limbs for a split second, the six foot man smiled softly but the smile did not reach his madness driven eyes. "I may not be allowed to kill you, yet, but it will be a prelude to when I can finally kill you." Mal slipped into his stance. "now fight me you little b***h."

Alex turned to face her uncle as he spoke raising an eye brow but as soon as he called her a b***h it was like something switched in her brain. "Call me b***h.....One....More....Time." She clenched her jaw as her aura violently flared into being and flames flared to life over her fists.

"You are a bitc-"

Alex shot forwards before he could finish her fist impacting his face with explosive force, Malchior while a hybrid like her didn't have any of the mortal races, the child of Azreal and Demona was almost as durable as his father but no where near as his twin brother Mordecai so the impact nor detonation would kill him but the resulting blast of flames was very likely to cost him that long silver hair of his.

Malchior skidded to a halt before he wiped his mouth and sank his limbs back into the ground before the vibrations began causing the air around him began to ripple. "******** you." he growled loudly before he began focusing his energy preparing for Alex's inevitable onslaught.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Alex growled loudly as She clenched her fists again, the flames began to darken. "Run, I am not in the mood and I know Yami wouldn't send your scrawny a** after me." Alex snarled louder as the air around her began to distort from the heat the whites of her eyes black. "Get out of here before one of the refs show up."

"The plan was to cripple you Alex." he sighed softly. "Don't think I am done." The air around him vibrated before he left with a resounding bang.

Alex's flames flickered out as she relaxed. "Shoulda killed him." Alex muttered as she walked back towards the Halo her ears twitching slightly, maybe she would get to see Flutter.

Katarjena's Waifu

Opening his left hand would his eyes trail from the ceiling down towards the bed he lay on. Calmly breathing would he clutch his left hand closed, balling into a fist and grit his teeth lightly. Rolling over would he climb out of the bed and go about getting dressed. Once finished getting his clothes on he'd sit on the edge of his bed, taking a marlboro red and placing it between his lips. Flinging open his zippo simultaneously igniting the wick would he bring it to the tip of the cigarette and draw off it, smoke trialing out and overhead. Flinging the zippo shut and extinguishing the flame would he look to his zippo that was engraved, eyeing the new letters on it. He'd smile gently and pluck the cigarette into his left hand's index and middle finger. Pocketing the zippo would he slowly exhale smoke form his nostrils while his misty-grey eyes trailed to the bedroom door that led into the hall of his establishment.

"Hmm."

He cooled, thinking free and empty, seemingly in a calm state and rested mind. It had felt like he had slept forever, and the dream was rather nice for once.

Katarjena's Waifu

"Tonight might be a good night to drink."

He brought the cigarette back to his lips, taking a draw, and then he lifted up off the bed, walking around and over to the dresser and near the window. Transparent the window may have been for his side, but it was tinted and kept others from looking inside to his room, just as it did the other rooms to the Tavern. Hanging no drapes, curtains, or shades to keep him from the lovely view - seemingly open to the world with such a wide open display into the outside world. The darkness was plentiful, as night transpired to this region. It was lightly raining, the weather never fully making up its mind whether it wanted to quit or downpour. He wasn't quite sure how cold it was out there, but the cold never bothered him - he rather enjoyed it immensely. Switching hands with his cigarette would he turn from the window and face the door; front of his room; and place his back to the window, slouching ever so slightly.

"... Or maybe I just wasn't bad enough? Hard to say. Not that any of that s**t matters."

As if his mind had leaped from one thought prior and now to another.

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

It been a bad morning, a worse day and the night couldn't get much worse then she was feeling right at that moment. The young woman returned to the only place she felt even slightly welcome that wasn't her own home, maybe she was looking for Alex or maybe she was just looking for some way to drown her horrid day. The four foot nine girl pushed her way into the Black Halo brushing the rainbow colored bangs from her face peering around the bar area with crystaline blue eyes, they looked troubled sad even. Wearing a tight fitting pair of black jeans that did little but cover skin and a silver T-shirt with black angel wings on the back she trudged forward kicking a little dirt off her combat boots. Maybe she should have changed before she left the compound, a light hint of death clung to her along with a few splatters of blood none of it thankfully hers.

"Can I get a drink...... something strong...... hell the strongest you have....."

Slumping down on a stool the girl named Zephyr would close her eyes for a moment trying to calm her racing mind. Honestly she didn't bother to look to see if anyone was around but finally did now just staring out to see who or what was about.

Katarjena's Waifu

"You just beat it black and blue, taking all of which you can use. Test that line one more god damn time, and see if I won't have it blow a fuse. Want to step down that road, then simply take a step in my shoes."

A light mist would form of his free hand, a beer appearing before it and the pop would be instantly popped off. Raising the bottle to his mouth would he then take a large gulp of the alcoholic contents. The refreshing, cool taste coated his tongue and flowed down his throat soothingly so. Gently pressing a smirk of his lips would he pull the bottle from them and bring the smoke to his mouth to take a draw. He'd slouch and slouch until his bottom fell to the ground below and his back rested gently to the ground. Smoke trailed slowly from his agape mouth, which no longer smirked, and his nostrils as his eyes fell to the ground. Chuckling for a mere moment would he retort a response.

"Here I am the ball and chain."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces