Pick.

Poll Whore. 0.4292343387471 42.9% [ 740 ]
I love the place. 0.12470997679814 12.5% [ 215 ]
Heh. 0.061484918793503 6.1% [ 106 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.22795823665893 22.8% [ 393 ]
>_> 0.15661252900232 15.7% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1724 ]

Truest Valor

"Of course I am familiar with the concept." Rune replied as she twirled, pausing to face the two as they stepped outside. She stopped on the porch, hands on her hips, and eyed the angel curiously. "We need to get to the city, you know where that is no?"

Her head tilted slightly one way, then another, as her gold laced emerald hues shifted between Ez and Alex. Seeing Alex her lips curved into a playful grin, and a mischievous gleam flared within her eyes. So that female was coming as well, Rune mused to herself with a giggle. For the moment she muffled her aura of melody, that insane inducing song, she didnt want Alex running rampant.

Yet.

Ice-Cold Shade

Lord Arrion

"Oh, I do hear that badminton is a rather unique game.." His voice spoke out with a scoff, his body moving to stand and stretch. His hand reached up to grab at the shoulder of his cloak, before he pitched it off to the side.

"The rules are still the same, aye?.." He asked. A more serious tone would push past his lips, as they curled sickly. Seph wasn't here to joke around, he needed the blood from the one that stood before him. Yes, the plans to set in stone, the new weapon to bring to the world.

No one lived...No one lived to stop him from working within the darkness like he had been. Long strands of white ash drifting down into his face, before his fingers moved to his lips. A loud whistle passing, as the bandages crawled from his waistline, before starting to coil around his body, around his right arm, the black bandages started to coil and make their place, making sure the white ones would wrap their deceased touch to his arm.

Usually, within a fight this is where Seph would start his tricks, his trades, everything that would keep someone far away from his body, where he could use more of the more destructive spells he could. With Shadow, it was different. The man wasn't easily tricked by the illusions of his speed, or his antics, of throwing up spells to jump him far away from the opposing force on the field.

This was war..With only two people, even in a friendly little fight.

The stitched scarring grew more and more, as his lips grew into an even smirk, his hand moving down to his waist, to grab onto the hilt of his blade, as it jingled smacking against the back of his legs, the bandages now coiling their way up around his neck and around his lips and noise. The deathly aura flowing from his form, as he lowered his form a little.

"On your go Big brother.." His words slipped out, as he began to dig his feet into the ground beneath him.

Katarjena's Waifu

Faux Soul

Watching with a sharp eye, would he take his arms and fold them to his chest, standing firmly and staring deadly upon his brother. They were brothers, by blood and by powers, but yet they were vastly different, combination of their family which made them elusive and utterly destructive, highly dangerous and skilled. Elusive as they were, they still managed to often find one another, by the strangest of ways, often sounding the chords of war. War; it was all they ever knew, and it was all they'd ever be.

Seph spoke of Shadow to move, as if awaiting for someone else to take the strike. He was curious as to what Seph was up to, and approaching from a different manner for once. However different it was, it was a means that still panned around the same strings that Seph often tugged upon. Shadow didn't ever had a problem playing with the master of puppets, but of course he was no puppet to be trifled with, nor a puppet altogether. Shadow stretched his jaw, quickly, as if yawning, and possibly teasing his brother and feigning interest. Paused still, and having yet to strike, would Shadow stand seemingly idle by, observing his brother's moves and guessing his motives.

Shadow wasn't, as if, awaiting for Seph to take the first step; but be that as it may should Seph to decide such; but merely losing track of the moment, as if day-dreaming.

Katarjena's Waifu

Katarjena's Waifu

Another calm and relaxing night for the Tavern that seen no movement in over a month. Clouds idled over head, a few about the night's sky, lost and roaming among the stars that dominated the heavens. The air was refreshing and cool, a temperature of just below 60 degrees Fahrenheit. Insects and other small forms of animal life made light background noises in the woods nearest the Tavern. It seems, for the most part, even the wildlife near respected the peace and quiet of the now remote and empty establishment. The power was off, and the building appeared to be abandoned and not in use - and it wasn't at the moment. The once large Halo that drifted slowly over head was nowhere to be seen. Time seemed to of moved away from this place at this window, but it had seen longer breaks than this; far longer breaks from humanity and the chaos the worlds had to offer.

Raising his head, his misty-grey irises would land to the building before him, roughly over 200 yards away. His teeth pressed lightly onto the large cigar within his mouth, smoking puffing up and over head, as he pressed his lips closed and took a large draw. Bringing his left hand up as he drew, and once he finished, he'd removed the cigar from his mouth and between his left hand's index and middle finger. He'd exhale the smoke from his nostrils while simultaneously bringing to his lips an open fifth of vodka and take a large swig. Once he had his fill of the liquor he'd pull the bottle back, spilling some of its contents on the chest of his shirt. A black devilish tail snapped from behind his figure, coiling along the right and to ground before him with its tri-blades and scraping the ground seemingly eerily. Narrowing his eyes, he gave a smirk, then brought the fifth of vodka back to his lips.

Katarjena's Waifu

"Silica."

"Yes, Sire?"

His eyes remained forward, bringing the cigar back to his lips and taking a draw once more, allowing the air to be paused before responding. A caucasian female standing 5'4" in height, appearing in her early twenties with a petite frame, stood parallel to him, off to his left. She, however, faced the opposite direction of Shadow, and staring down the road leading from the Black Halo. She appeared to be human, outside of the blonde devil tail that flicked up and behind her. Baring orange irises, sharp and elegant, behind thick-framed, black glasses, with straight, chin-length, blonde hair. The petite female's arms were crossed at her chest, and she cocked her hip to her right. Her garments were dull and dark grays, wearing a nightly fitting cloth of some type of armor. She was apparently a warrior-class of some yield.

Demonic Waffles

"Huh! How peculiar!" A woman stood far in the fields, her hands dangled behind her back. She moved to push her glasses back on the bridge of her nose. A muffled growl escaped from her friend sitting next to her. The large black wolf seemed to lower his head with some annoyance.

'I was fond of him. But I fear he'd going to hurt her if she knows.'

Kat pat Kanami on the head once, "Well the least we can do is check in!"

She on the other hand didn't keep track of people so she didn't ever think Shadow had gone away forever.

'Fine.' He flattened his ears. The last time he had really seen the devil was when he had come to get him after Dreamer had been trapped in the snow.

The blonde seemed to briskly wander closer to the Halo.

A few knocks and she peeked her head inside. "Hellooo? This isn't a mirage right? Some a*****e didn't do a B and E right?" Kat's ruby eyes looked around.

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

"Silica, remove yourself."

"As you wish, Sire."

Flexing his arms out, he'd vanish briefly after Silica took her leave. Reappearing now, he'd be within the confines of his establishment. A knock was given, and so he heard. The lights of the establishment turned on, and such the place was once more illuminated. The Halo outside fired up, it's elusive dark cloud self would begin rotating once more, as if it had never stopped.

"Can I assist you?"

A voice called out, from behind the bar's counter top. Shadow was standing behind the bar's counter, placing his fifth of vodka onto the bar's counter. Taking a sharp draw from his cigar, would he plant both of his hands onto the counter and peer to the person peeking in from the doorway.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

"Well, well, well." Kat watched the female demon seem to leave their presence. The vampire was now face to face with her own manager. Both at a cross roads they had tried to do good by eachother for so long. Following along after her was Dreamer's massive black wolf Kanami. He sat by the door, eying Shadow with mutual intent.

"You've moved to cigars? How very quaint!" She giggled, putting a pinky near her lips.

Her head bobbed around the room, same old familiar scent, old wood, blood, alcohol, hookah.

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

"Good evening, Kat. What's up?"

Too kosher, as if there wasn't a reason she was here. He was no fool, he knew she was here for a reason. He wasn't disturbed for whatever reason that may be, and would try to make it right. Having a hunch, but allowing her to possibly fill in the details or not as he'd move the conversation slowly, allowing her to be in control of its direction. Not minding the comment, he flicked his ashes, then took another hit with soon to exhale its smoke. He hadn't moved on to cigars, he just decided to have one. His left hand would lift from the counter and grip the fifth of vodka, but not move it just yet. Misty-grey eyes jumping from Kat to Kanami then back to Kat.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

Kanami's ears rose, 'She'll be home soon.'

Kat looked back at him, normally she was always around when Dreamer got home. But this evening something was off, something in the wind told her differently. A week ago she had consulted in her cars. Specifically she pulled for Dreamer, she was in and out of the Underworld on a constant basis. Kat had seen her at her worst after she returned with a bag of her clothes in hand. She remembered the demon standing at the door with tears about ready fall, but she couldn't let them. Instead she grit her teeth and wandered to her old room, Kat didn't see much of her that week. She didn't eat, didn't leave her room.

The vampire pursed her lips, "What's up? Well! You've been MIA for like, I dunno, at least a month!"

'I think you know why we are here, Shadow.' Kanami's ears flattened, he seemed to sniff the air.

"What happened?"

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

"Like a month is hardly an issue."

Taking a swift swig of his vodka, before slamming the bottle onto the bar's counter, and flicking his cigar's ashes once more. His eyes shifted back to Kanami, then back to Kat, and he spoke once more.

"Yes, I get that I leave too frequently and it creates turmoil."

He really didn't want to give them the legitimacy as to why he vanished, it was something he would've liked to convey with Dreamer directly. He owed her an apology, and he knew that.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

The wolf made a small sound, 'Kat, I'll be outside, we need to leave soon.'

"Should I tell her, or should you, that you're home?" Kat wasn't about to pry him open even though she wasn't satisfied with his answer. Somehow she knew that only Dreamer was going to get the answers she wanted.

She narrowed her eyes, "I can't see her hurt like that again Shadow, be good to her."

Kat would wait for his answer, was she going back to the Underworld to tell her? Or was Shadow going to call upon her?

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

Shadow wasn't pleased with is actions or the setting, but he had to deal with the situations as they arrived. And, of course, as always, he had his image he had to upkeep.

"You can tell her if you like, I'll be here."

He said, turning his eyes towards his left hand, cupped upon the fifth of vodka, and would slide it closer. Distant and cold as ever, was the demonic creature known as Shadow. He knew Dreamer was upset, and he knew he had to fix things. He was never good at fixing things, but only to breaking them, but Dreamer was his love, of course.

Demonic Waffles

"Fine." Kat replied softly before she and the large wolf were out the door. It wouldn't take them long to be on Underworld grounds.

--

"Kat? Kat!?" Dreamer seemed to already be searching around the house.

"I'm here, I'm here." Kat wandered in through the front door, alone.

"Oh man you won't believe the stories I have for you. Coffee? Or tea this time?"

Kat watched her for a moment, she had no emotions on her face as she watched the demon bounce about. At least she was in good spirits, for now.

"What? Why are you standing there? Are you going to come in? Come on Kat quit playing around."

"Shadow's home." Kat managed to whisper out before wandering in.

--

Baby when you leave
I hold nothing back
Weapons up my sleeve
Like I’m under attack
So cover up your ears
Cos it only fuels the fire
I’ll be what you fear
I’m the answer of your desire

The wind was light, the air felt cool against her sun kissed skin. The atmosphere around her was serene compared to the emotions running through her mind. Small bits of the field brushed against her combat boots and her jeans. A white tank top almost made her illuminate under the moon. It's shine peaked through the clouds hovering over head. Her cloud gray eyes seemed lighter when the moon hit them. The breeze pulled strands of her midnight hair off of her shoulders. The 666 mark on her shoulder seemed to burn.

She was unarmed, there wasn't a need to drag her katanas in to this, no matter how angry she was. Normally her explosive anger would let her see nothing but red. If circumstances set a couple of years back she probably would have peeled in to the Halo in a rage. But not this time, instead she stood a couple of yards outside. Her thoughts drifted to how many times they had put themselves through this.

Once she was pulling him out of being dead, the second time she was gone, the third he had left, now he had gone away. She was sure if he was coming back. The sinking feeling of being locked out was terrifying to her. Memories of finding Trygon burst through her thoughts. The very thought that Shadow was dead, was the worst. The thought of him leaving her was something she knew she'd eventually accept though her anger. Why he would was a mystery for her for the month. If he had gone away on business then he would have left the Halo alone, so why?

When her eyes finally opened, tears stung the sides of her eyes. Her hands, normally gloved, had nothing on them. They began to grip, feeling ashamed for even letting out any weakness.

Dreamer knew she didn't have to step inside of the Halo, Shadow knew when she was around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff