8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Anarchy Alice
Alexandra Tepes
OOC: ~lurkmode~

OOC: Yay I'm not the only one
OOC: Meh I'm bored to tears and dun wanna think so I popped into the Halo to see if I could stir somethin up but yea here I am lurking cuz I think is dead.

Interesting Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
Alexandra Tepes

Yeah I hate when it's dead. I'd let you start something with Luci but...she's a human and she'll just either cry or die xD

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Alex stood in the forest outside of the halo panting slightly as crimson markings began sinking back into her skin, the air around her suddenly becoming warm as the energy released. "Damn it." She growled softly as the heat was pulled back into her body and the markings began reforming, the whites of her eyes where black, the cross hair in the center of her left eye spinning fast enough it was a blur her right eye glowing brightly. "I will perfect this damn it." She snarled loudly as the gem on the end of Lights Banes hilt glowed brightly the air rippling as the energy was pulled out of her body once more releasing a blast of heat. You are the one who wished to practice diverting spells around you threw energy manipulation. "Shut the ******** up I got this." She growled loudly pulling the energy back into her body as well as beginning to take control of the spell her markings vanishing but the air around her beginning to ripple from the temperature difference an insane grin spreading across her face. So balance is your madness. Alex closed her eyes and began to sing softly, the heat began to weave its way into the spell, anything that could see energy could see her energy quite literally eating the spell that was trying to pull energy out of her and then dispelling area as she took over the spell. "Reality is perception, you can alter perception so you can alter reality." She smiled weakly as the spell finished dispersing, the energy vanished from around her and she just dropped like a sack of bricks chuckling. "Jeez Light I never knew you where able to draw energy like that." It is an advantage to the ebon flame, I can always eat more heh. Alex groaned softly as she slowly and shakily pushed her self to her feet. "I need to learn how to do that." Alex smirked slightly.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Anarchy Alice
Alexandra Tepes

Yeah I hate when it's dead. I'd let you start something with Luci but...she's a human and she'll just either cry or die xD
OOC: eh I don't always start fights.
Alexandra Tepes
Anarchy Alice
Alexandra Tepes

OOC: Aye, but I wouldn't exactly call Alex a peace keeper.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Flightless Butterfly
Alexandra Tepes
Anarchy Alice
Alexandra Tepes

OOC: Aye, but I wouldn't exactly call Alex a peace keeper.
OOC: yea no, definitely not a peace keeper but definitely a protector

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Alex slipped into stance again and closed her eyes. "Again Lights Bane lets play tug of war." her eyes snapped open again as an insane grin spread across her face, the sword pulsed with a powerful aura before it began to draw energy into its self. Alex began humming softly as her shadow spread across the ground with frightening speed and then the growth vanished and the energy pulled towards Alexandra for a second then Alex lost control of the spell, Lights Bane pulsed once more increasing the draw around her, those who could sense energy would notice the energy seemed to bend around her as she slipped into a relaxed stance controlling her breathing, those with that sense would also notice the flow of energy with in Alex's body coiling into her skin flowing the spell around her protecting her from it as if she was not even there. "I think I got how to protect my self from area draws now." She smiled softly before a pulse of energy shot threw her body, a hunger inside of her responding to the drain of the spell trying to take her energy. "Now lets see if I really got this." her energy began to seep into the spell, twisting it to her will, to her left eye it looked like the very fabric of the spell was changing to match her energy, her control was slowly pushing out taking control little by little.
Very good Alex, now remember focus on your defense your own need to control will guide your energy and your hunger will power it. Alex nodded slightly in confirmation as she focused on her defense, the spell still tricked she was not there and flowing around her area of control.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Alex released the spell once she had taken control and glared at the sword sticking out of the ground. "You let me take the spell you b*****d!" Alex stormed over to the sword and pulled it out of the ground before taking a deep breath and then once more returning to her angry rant. "I thought I said don't hold back you a**, to give me everything you had!" You are not ready for that Alex, while physically I know you push your self as hard as possible because you heal stronger then before but this is a different kind of battle, it is one of intellect and thinking, and while yes you are a very intelligent girl you do not think. Alex blinked and then sheathed the sword on her right hip. "Whatever a*****e." She clicked her teeth before grabbing her jacket out of the tree and walking towards the halo.

Demonic Waffles

((Hmmmm? *peaks in.*))

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
shadow_dreamer
((Hmmmm? *peaks in.*))
OOC: ~waves~ I think its jus me here right now.

Demonic Waffles

Alexandra Tepes

((Sounds about right on the weekends. Which is a funny thing to stay. >w<' ))

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
shadow_dreamer
Alexandra Tepes

((Sounds about right on the weekends. Which is a funny thing to stay. >w<' ))
OOC: and a depressing reminder

Demonic Waffles

Alexandra Tepes

((Mmmmmsrrrrryyyy. D: Debating on posting, if that helps.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff