Pick.

Poll Whore. 0.42873696407879 42.9% [ 740 ]
I love the place. 0.12456546929316 12.5% [ 215 ]
Heh. 0.061413673232908 6.1% [ 106 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.22885283893395 22.9% [ 395 ]
>_> 0.15643105446118 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1726 ]

Lightbringer

A clean body back in dirty clothes. Such was life. At some point the traveler had left Flutter's room and returned downstairs once more. He idly scratched his hair as he thought about what to do. The place seemed fairly quiet at the moment. The man walked toward an empty table and pulled out a chair to help himself to a seat, then laid his arms on the table and rested his chin on them. "I wonder how much longer I should stay here. I don't think I'm going to figure out what the deal with this place is, why it draws in the people it does. There might not even be a reason - it's not like life has a set of rules it has to follow." He exhaled quietly at his thoughts. "I'm kinda hungry."
Takarashi
A clean body back in dirty clothes. Such was life. At some point the traveler had left Flutter's room and returned downstairs once more. He idly scratched his hair as he thought about what to do. The place seemed fairly quiet at the moment. The man walked toward an empty table and pulled out a chair to help himself to a seat, then laid his arms on the table and rested his chin on them. "I wonder how much longer I should stay here. I don't think I'm going to figure out what the deal with this place is, why it draws in the people it does. There might not even be a reason - it's not like life has a set of rules it has to follow." He exhaled quietly at his thoughts. "I'm kinda hungry."
"It's a place to go where there are other people. Or so called people." Flutter pulled up a chair next to him.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
OOC: ~lurk mode~

Lightbringer

Flightless Butterfly
((That was my character thinking but no harm done - I'll roll with it))

"I figured that much - inns and taverns tend to be social spots." He replied, while offering a small wave to his room mate. "But something about this place has had me curious for a while. More than anywhere I've ever been I've noticed a lot of celestial beings - angels, demons, immortals, you name it - that seem to be drawn to this place. On the surface it doesn't really mean much and could even be attributed to coincidence. But when you dig deep enough, I find that everything starts to have a reason. It just rubs me the wrong way."

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
IC: Alex walked towards the halo after her training session with Tegral, she looked tired, she had tried to practice the spell as well and well for the most part failed, the aggravation on her face was clear, though you did not need to look at her face to see the steam rising off of her body. She took a couple of deep breaths to calm her self enough that she didn't burn the halo or anyone inside but she was still putting off enough heat that unless they liked it hot they got uncomfortable with in 30 feet of her.

The five foot eight hybrid pushed the door open and walked straight towards the bar ready to order a screwdriver, another attempt to get drunk, standard ritual to her having a bad day training.
Takarashi
Flightless Butterfly
((That was my character thinking but no harm done - I'll roll with it))

"I figured that much - inns and taverns tend to be social spots." He replied, while offering a small wave to his room mate. "But something about this place has had me curious for a while. More than anywhere I've ever been I've noticed a lot of celestial beings - angels, demons, immortals, you name it - that seem to be drawn to this place. On the surface it doesn't really mean much and could even be attributed to coincidence. But when you dig deep enough, I find that everything starts to have a reason. It just rubs me the wrong way."
"It might have something to do with the owner. He's definitely not human, and is very vague about what he is. I think something is up."

Flutter sighed, and looked around to see who was lurking around the bar at the moment.

Lightbringer

Flightless Butterfly
The traveler grinned. "I don't think most people are human, no. But yeah. I've never seen the person that runs the place, at least I don't think so, but I've seen people and... beings, I can call them I suppose, that seem to be linked to them. I can't sense magic stuff or anything like that, but even I get a strange feeling when I look at the beings connected to them. Not implying that they're a horrible person or anything, merely that they have some manner of influence that is far greater than anything I've ever encountered. It certainly piques my curiosity."

The traveler looked toward the person that came in as well, one of the regulars. Sour moods seemed to be common around here at times. He kept his mouth shut.
Takarashi
Flightless Butterfly
The traveler grinned. "I don't think most people are human, no. But yeah. I've never seen the person that runs the place, at least I don't think so, but I've seen people and... beings, I can call them I suppose, that seem to be linked to them. I can't sense magic stuff or anything like that, but even I get a strange feeling when I look at the beings connected to them. Not implying that they're a horrible person or anything, merely that they have some manner of influence that is far greater than anything I've ever encountered. It certainly piques my curiosity."

The traveler looked toward the person that came in as well, one of the regulars. Sour moods seemed to be common around here at times. He kept his mouth shut.
"Power is tough to ignore, especially when it's rolling off of these guys in waves thick enough to surf on."

Flutter grinned back at him, and shrugged sheepishly.

Lightbringer

Flightless Butterfly
"Aye. Sensibilities would say to let sleeping dogs lie, but I've never had much sense to begin with. Anyway, that's all just speculation and hootenanny." He said with a wave of his hand. "How have you been?"

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Alex looked around the bar and waved at Flutter before she sat down in front of the coffee cup she had left at the bar earlier and closed her eyes before pulling a cigarette out of her coat pocket.
Takarashi
Flightless Butterfly
"Aye. Sensibilities would say to let sleeping dogs lie, but I've never had much sense to begin with. Anyway, that's all just speculation and hootenanny." He said with a wave of his hand. "How have you been?"
"I've been typically detached from almost everything around me. I am surprised that you decided to stick around."

Flutter kept scanning the room. She liked to stay aware of who was in the room, in case they wanted to throw down and start taking the place apart a piece at a time.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Alex closed her eyes, ignored by flutter now frustrated with her training and kinda depressed Alex hopped over the bar counter and began mixing a screwdriver, a stiff one at that, before returning to her seat at the bar sipping it in silence.

Omnipresent Poster

Flightless Butterfly
Takarashi
Flightless Butterfly
"I've been typically detached from almost everything around me. I am surprised that you decided to stick around."

Flutter kept scanning the room. She liked to stay aware of who was in the room, in case they wanted to throw down and start taking the place apart a piece at a time.

Vintrict liked secretly watching Flutter when she was sleeping at night.
Alexandra Tepes
Alex closed her eyes, ignored by flutter now frustrated with her training and kinda depressed Alex hopped over the bar counter and began mixing a screwdriver, a stiff one at that, before returning to her seat at the bar sipping it in silence.
"You don't have to sit all the way over there Lexi. You could sit down beside us." she offered.

@Vin: Flutter squirmed in the seat, a bit uncomfortable for a reason she had yet to put a finger on.

Lightbringer

Flightless Butterfly
"Hm. I see." He rolled his shoulders a bit. "I didn't really think I'd be here this long either. I suppose my curiosity means more to me than my wandering. At least it's a nice place." He smiled in a weary fashion. "Though if you're hinting at my freeloading, you can just ask for your key back. I really don't mind."

His eyes flicked toward the other woman near the bar. He was used to seeing people serve themselves all the time in various places, but the traveler didn't really feel comfortable doing it here. The most he had ever done was get a cup of water.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff