Shadow? 0_0! 0.22885283893395 22.9% [ 395 ]
>_> 0.15643105446118 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1726 ]

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Alex looked at Rune and smiled. "Well i always pictured dragons as big and scaled not.... Well... drop dead gorgeous." Alex smiled softly and looked at the large gem before she blinked. "Well Screw a diamond hand something like that to a girl and shes yours forever." She heard the other mans warning and looked over at her shoulder before to the large gem. "Yea definitely to sober for this." She shook her head, a dude wearing his shadow, a dragon and cursed gems, yea today has been weird but hey she was handling it pretty well. As she poured her self another glass of whiskey she listened, her interest had grown talking to Rune, though still weirded out. "Normal is something you see every day right?" She glanced up at Rune before looking around again really hoping her change of topic worked.

Chatty Shapeshifter

"You look troubled Rune, if your worried about the curse I got rid of it before I stepped out of the temple. Though if you don't believe me, it's understandable. I'll take the jewel back and destroy it if you like." Eon said looking at Rune as his blood dripped on the floor. "Hm? I thought I fixed that." He said as he got up and went outside so he wouldn't mess the tavern floor up.

"I'll come back to take the jewel, destroy it, and lift the curse on you after I go to fix something." He said closing the tavern door behind him.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Alexandra Tepes
"Normal is something you see every day right?" She glanced up at Rune before looking around again really hoping her change of topic worked.

"For me something like is is becoming normal. As for my form its easier to work..." Rune glanced over to James and grinned. "And play...while in a human guise."

The smell of blood reached her nose and a low growl rumbled from her throat as she eyed Eon with concern. "Ah...." She was about to speak but the man had gotten up and already left before she could. Sighing she eyed the jewel and suddenly felt bad. Every time she saw the man it always seemed like he was just trying to find someone to talk to and connect with.

He wanted a friend.

Course Rune was a little weary of him still, but had a feeling that he might be a alright person.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Alex closed her eyes smelling the blood, a low growl escaped her throat as she began to tense. "I need to get away from that smell." She reopened her eyes looking up at Rune. "Who do i talk to about a room, preferably long term stay, a friend of mine if you can call the manipulative ******** that said i should find a place like this and learn how to cope with my vampiric ability's before my demonic ones manifest." Alex downed her whiskey quickly before closing her eyes again fighting her own hunger was making her visibly shake.

Dapper Genius

"I should hope not. If you are cursed, someone will be punished for it..." He scowled venomously, furious that some fool was handing potentially-dangerous artifacts to Rune, the only person in this bar that he actually cared about.

He gave a frustrated sigh as the man said something unclear and then walked off. Shaking his head, James took another swig of his powerful booze, beginning to feel a pleasant buzz.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Room....

Rune glanced around trying to remember where the keys were located and once spotting them would head over to the hooks behind the bar that held them. Taking no key in particular she turned and handed it to Alex. "I do not think Shadow will mind...Enjoy the night."

The dragoness would nod her head and smile.

Hearing James's threat brought her focus back to him and she huffed softly. "If you want to check the jewel...I think he was just trying to be kind."

With a single finger Rune would gently slide the jewel down the bar counter towards James, a weary look settling in her eyes. Giving a stranger the benefit of the doubt was unusual for the Dragoness, but deep down she was a noble creature, and Eon just seemed like a person who was just lonely.

But James was the one person she trusted completely and if he told her not to do something she would most likely not do it. She trusted this man with her life.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Alex nodded before she slowly stood up and took the key from Rune. "Thanks." She grabbed her bag and flung it over her shoulder before she made her way to the rooms but stopped a few feet from the bar. "It really was nice meeting you Rune." Alex looked over her shoulder and smiled weakly, the strain from fighting her own nature clear on her face. "I will talk to y'all later, Maybe i will make qa friend." She laughed tiredly as she left to find the room her key went to so she could get some rest. "I could use a few of those." She said to her self before she was out of line of sight.

OOC: Night y'all, starbucks is gonna close soon so i gotta pack up, see you guys tomorrow.

Chatty Shapeshifter

Eon sat behind the tavern not wanting to go too far as he removed his shirt showing to gaping holes in his chest and stomach. "I see they haven't healed yet. "He said looked at the sky and sighed. "I'll finish this quickly put first I need to go farther away so I don't disturb anyone." He said as he vanished and reappeared in the forest.

While he was away Eon's blood began to turn into gold after the wind had hit it, turning the small pull of blood in the tavern into gold coins.

"Okay if I do this right I should be able to fix myself and destroy the curse on the jewel if there is one, if not well at least the curse on the jewel is gone." He said as he wasn't very sure what might happen. As black lightning formed around his hand he grabbed his heart and released it as a white light shot into the sky.

After what he did was done a white light appeared around the jewel as if it was purifying it of whatever curse it had. "Well I don't know if that got rid of the curse but I hope it did." He said as, watched his scattered body parts twitch. "I'm glad no one's here to see this or I'd die of embarrassment." He said as he slowly started to reattach his broken body.

Dapper Genius

"I'm not terribly adept at detecting curses and hexes, or at least not subtle ones... I'd have to make a magic circle." After a moment of pondering, he reached into his vest and produced a small stick of blue-green chalk (Yes, he did specifically purchase chalk of similar color to his eyes. He's kinda vain that way.) and began to trace a symbol onto the bar counter.

As he was doing this, the gemstone flared with what seemed to be a holy light, causing his eyes to widen slightly in surprise.

"Huh... I guess he attempted to purify it." He studied it visually for a moment, before picking it up.

"It seems harmless enough..."

Chatty Shapeshifter

"Okay everything has been reattached." Eon said as he reappeared back in the tavern. "Okay the curse on the jewel should be gone." He said sitting at the bar and laying his head down as it fell off. "God damn it!!" He yelled as it rolled off and hit the floor. "This couldn't get any worse." He said as his hold body came to pieces. "I spoke too soon. Well anyway as I was saying I removed the curse, so there shouldn't be a problem now." He said a little angry and embarrassed that he couldn't keep himself together.

"I know you guys wanna laugh but after I fix myself for the sixth time now, I'll clean up all the mess." He said to Rune and her friend as he rolled his head to his scattered body parts. "This does bring back memories though, now that I think about it I wouldn't be falling too pieces like this if my human kind would stop overreacting." He said as his scattered pieces slowly started to come together.

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
(( -lurks around waiting for people-))

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kaji Matsuda