Shadow? 0_0! 0.22885283893395 22.9% [ 395 ]
>_> 0.15643105446118 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1726 ]

Friendly Lunatic

5,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"I may have to use that line. Then again, those to whom I would quote it are apt to take that as a challenge for an intellectual debate on using mathematical formulas to dictate human behavior, therefore rendering the entire exercise useless."

Mina laughed slightly at that, pouring even more tequila. Whatever the faint white surges happened to signify, they didn't seem to be causing her any distress. In fact, she had actually begun to feel a bit.. cozy, for lack of a better term. It was no doubt a psychological remnant that was responsible, for her body apparently lacked the means to become inebriated. At least, she thought so. Still new.

"It's a shame, that. I think this is the first normal conversation I've had in.. well, I really can't remember. Here's to hoping you outlive your "use by" date!"

She raised the shot in another toast and knocked it back. Some might take her brush off of his revelation as being callous, but she herself had a bit of experience in being "disposable." No sense whining over it, and if Zantara wasn't bothered, neither was she.

..she did, however, have to arch a brow at his word choice. Feigning offense, and badly at that, the mechanical marvel cracked her tail like a whip.

"Shorted out, you say? Is that some kinda robot joke?"

Familiar Lunatic

((Yes.... THOSE people... the people who constantly post stalk me and don't come out and play))

*sniffles*

((I just want them to play with me.... is that so bad?))

*Looks at the time*

((Alright ladies, I apologize for this, but as today is LENT, I have to be leaving. And 'm letting so many lovely characters slip through my hand.))

*sighs*

((I shall be back online tomorrow afternoon if you'd be willing to wait for replies. And to those who JUST entered, I am soooo sorry for this. ))

Supreme Demigod

(( Zan.. nooooooo *handcuffs him* ))

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
count_zantara
DragonMistress
"WAY COOL," was the immediate response. Ixx marched into the middle of the room and held the sample container up, as though offering it to an unseen beast of some kind.

"So I just, say what I want? Then, I should, I guess, say... 'I want a device that will form functioning wings based on this genetic sample, and root them into my physiology in such a way that I am able to fly with said wings." A momentary pause. "With...if possible...minimal need for injections."

She looked back over her shoulder at the Prime, then, and raised a brow. There were sounds, faint at first, and things, metallic things, she could feel them moving through the stray eddies of magnetic current. She had been about to ask if she had done it right, but she had a feeling she would find out soon enough anyway.

((Low result would be less desirable, I suppose, with a perfect roll resulting perfectly))

Wincing as he listened to exactly how she worded that, the Primera called forth a steel barrier to enclose around himself on three sides, stopping just at head level.

Pulling out his cigarettes, he lit another one, his hands shaking ever so slightly as the room began to morph to grant her request.

He wasn't sure exactly what would come of it, but he mentally sent a call out for one of his Aspects to bring his medkit.

He had a feeling he was going to need it.

Ixx having no pain response, everything went JUST FINE up until the part where the room simply...ceased acting.

Ixx was laying scattered around in several pieces on the floor, some of which had been encased in safety containment pods to reduce radiation spillage and, in one case, to maintain the required 17bar atmospheric pressure to keep it from rupturing. The wings were rooted into her spine and the musculature of her back; her nice white robe had been left modestly tied around her legs and whatever sex organs she was unlikely to be carrying between them.

A viscous, oily substance with a faint reddish tinge was scattered around bits of the room, leaking from all the dismembered parts of her body. Apparently that was the blood. Apparently, this situation would eventually be terminal, as well, because her face looked at least moderately concerned about the matter...although, for some reason...unable to talk.

But he would clearly be able to see her mouth the word "Oops."

She had forgotten to tell the machine to put her back together when it was done.

A moment later, she mouthed a few more words. This time...

Are you running this thing on Microsoft or something?

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
((Well it's been fun. I need to get to bed myself, work tomorrow and all that. Gods willing and the sun don't die, I'll be in Woodstock by twenty-four hours from now.))

Chatty Shapeshifter

Eon sat at the bar and drunk his wine while his presence was cloaked. After a few minutes of drinking by himself he stopped cloaking his presence so the people in the tavern could sense him. "Today is gonna be a slow day." He said as he took a few more gulps of his wine.

Supreme Demigod

DragonMistress
((Well it's been fun. I need to get to bed myself, work tomorrow and all that. Gods willing and the sun don't die, I'll be in Woodstock by twenty-four hours from now.))

(( Oh have fun!! ))

Familiar Lunatic

((I really am sorry about that CQ))

*disappears out of the handcuffs*

((But I'll be around tomorrow and will have replies to everyone who I'm with currently tomorrow))

*tips his hat and poofs out the door*

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
The dragoness was in her usual spot hidden in the shadows of the rafters when this new woman walked in. Glancing down her crimson gaze studied the rather tall female silently, her nose wrinkling in disgust as the woman asked about smoking. While Rune had never taken up the habit, finding it rather disgusting, she wasn't one to stop others from enjoying a cigarette.

With a sigh the dragoness turned on the rafter so that her feet dangled over the edge and then pushed herself off. With her white bat like wings outstretched to slow her descent the dragoness gently dropped to the bar below landing gently on top of the bar counter. Her white locks with tips of gold fell over her shoulders in silky waves and her crimson gaze studied the raven haired stranger. The dragoness was a lithe woman dressed in a black summery dress that hugged her curved frame. The thin straps keeping it in place and the curve of her chest displayed scandalously by the low cut of the neckline. The airy fabric fell to just above her thighs as she leaned from one foot to another.

Rune would glance between this woman then to Eon with no emotion on her delicate face and her blood colored lips pursed into a thin line.

"So a drink then?" The dragoness asked finally.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
~Alexandra Tepes~
Alex blinked at the woman. "Yea whiskey if you dont mind, and leave the bottle if possable..... im gonna need it with the weird s**t i keep seeing." She lit her cigarette since no one responded and slipped the black and red zippo into her pocket once more and shook her head clicking her teeth slightly as she clenched her first in her lap before smileing. "Nod and accept the weird s**t, thats what he said...... still hard to get used to." she spoke softly to her self before looking back at the woman offering drinks and sighed softly as she lowered her shades slightly revealing crimson cat like eyes. "So im guessing this isnt all some horrible dream... because i dont think anyone would bother talking to me ifr it was."

Edit
OOC: Ill brb gotta got to starbucks for wifi

Chatty Shapeshifter

Eon noticed Rune's glance but chose to say nothing as he drunk a new bottle of wine after finishing the previous one."So many beautiful women,I guess I'm in heaven." He said as, he drunk his wine.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
A white eye brow rose as Rune eyed the woman curiously. "No....no this is no dream we are all sadly very much awake."

With a exasperated sigh she turned and jumped down from the bar top to behind the counter. Softly she would hum as she worked to prepare the woman's drink. Within a few minutes the raven haired beauty would have a filled glass of whiskey and the bottle set down right before her.

Rune had been smart enough though to leave a newly opened bottle of whiskey for the woman would see a lot of strange things soon enough and if alcohol was what got her through it she would need a lot of it.

EonFukkatsu
"So many beautiful women,I guess I'm in heaven."

Rune would eye the drunk man then slowly shake her head. "Far from it."

These days there was so much happening here and Rune was simply there to observe. Which is the way she preferred it. To simply watch, listen and study them. Being new to the outside world the dragon didn't want to get involved in something she didn't know she could handle.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
~Alexandra Tepes~
Alex raised her eye3 brows looking at the man who had just spoke. "I guess i will take that as a compliment even if you are male." She leaned against the bar and kept her eyes down taking a long drag from her cigarette, she was visibly relaxing but she still seemed weary of those around her.

Edit:

Alex looked to the winged woman and smiled faintly accepting the drink. "Thanks." She took a swig from her glass before looking at the bottle and chuckled, The winged chick was smart, If the weird s**t kept going she was gonna need that bottle. Her eyes drifted back down. "So chicka, whats the deal with this place? why is everyone so.....relaxed around all this weird s**t? I mean..... not to be offensive but this is all so new to me....."

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Alexandra Tepes

"I guess people just sort of get used to it." Rune answered the female as she leaned against the counter and glanced around at the other patrons within the tavern. Course there were the familiar faces but each day Rune was seeing more new people visiting. "Though I am not one of them either. This world is new to me so I know how you feel. But I manage to keep out of things and simply observe."

A small smile graced her blood colored lips which was unusual for the usually guarded dragon. "I guess we will get used to it someday as well."

Dapper Genius

"Right... Yeah, I'll pay... You have my preliminary estimate, right?" The tall gunman stood just outside of the Tavern, a lit cigarette dangling from his handsome lips and his out-of-date red cellphone pressed to his ear. He seemed irritated, but when he spoke, it was clear that he was doing his best to keep up a polite facade.

"Yeah, I'm expecting a hell of a fight, Dai... Hey, do my a favor, see if Will is working on any drones or kill-bots... I know he doesn't like that sort of thing, but knowing him, he probably still developed a few, just in case. Yeah, get back to me when you have an estimate." He flipped the phone shut, his sigh uncharacteristically heavy, and stressed.

He knew what was coming, and he knew it would be coming soon. Either a 3rd ranked "Shadowfiend," or the Shadowmancer himself. He needed to get some weapons and defenses set up, or else the coming storm would destroy him, and probably take out the Tavern with him.

He stared out blankly into the woods, his mood falling for just a moment. Years of running, ********, and fighting, and for what?

"An eternity of frivolity..." Reacting to his rare despair, the crimson light flared in his eyes. Shaking it off, he made a decision.

He needed a drink.

Crushing his discarded cigarette under the heel of his polished dress shoes, the white-haired demon turned sharply on that heel, striding into the Tavern. Seeing Rune behind the bar, he gave a little smile as he made a way to a stool.

"Hey Rune, could you grab me a bottle of that Everclear that Saji is always drinking." It was the strongest stuff that the Halo was likely to have on hand; James had some especially strong Dwarven Spirits in reserve in his Bolthole, but he didn't want to spend the effort to conjure them up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff