<3 </3

Share a drink with the Black Dragon?

Sure gimmy the strongest in the house. 0.62108731466227 62.1% [ 377 ]
Why would I want to drink with a dragon? 0.085667215815486 8.6% [ 52 ]
pole whore gimmy cookie 0.29324546952224 29.3% [ 178 ]
Total Votes:[ 607 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 7458 7459 7460 > >> >>> »|

LanyaD
She moved to a fridge under the bar pulling out the chilled soda and a glass full of ice she then set both before him.

"Im not so pretty, its only illusion. And the name is Lanya, owner of this fine decrepit bar." She smirked

Smirking he replied, "Well you definitely have me fooled if that's true. I just love a cleaver woman." his eyes rotated about in the sockets of his skull, judging and analyzing that which he could see in his field of vision.
::Chance blinks and looks over to his boss. He thinks to himself...~She did it to me again!! Why am I even on the payroll if she keeps tending to the customers before I have a chance to.::

Excuse me, boss? I am not asleep. I was only looking at the building's design. I assure you, if I were asleep, you'd know.

::He sighs and contemplates if he should just go home.::
The young man, after a few seconds, looks up at the woman, seemingly coming up from a stream of thoughts.

"Sorry, And good evening also, I'll just have a jack and coke, and an ashtray is you allow smoking here."

He replies, after looking around at the wall behind the woman a few times.

Angeloni87's Wife

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Chance Shainken
::Chance blinks and looks over to his boss. He thinks to himself...~She did it to me again!! Why am I even on the payroll if she keeps tending to the customers before I have a chance to.::

Excuse me, boss? I am not asleep. I was only looking at the building's design. I assure you, if I were asleep, you'd know.

::He sighs and contemplates if he should just go home.::
"well then hes all yours Chance. ashtrays are stacked over there."

Angeloni87's Wife

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Destructions Right Hand
LanyaD
She moved to a fridge under the bar pulling out the chilled soda and a glass full of ice she then set both before him.

"Im not so pretty, its only illusion. And the name is Lanya, owner of this fine decrepit bar." She smirked

Smirking he replied, "Well you definitely have me fooled if that's true. I just love a cleaver woman." his eyes rotated about in the sockets of his skull, judging and analyzing that which he could see in his field of vision.
She turned back to the man smirking. "Flattery will get you no where with me Love."
::Chance nods and grimaces lightly as he heads over to get the ashtray, and then to get the drink. He mixes the coke and jack danials together and then brings to them to the bar where the man is sitting. He sets them out.::

There you go sir. Will that be all for you?

::He stands and waits patiently for a response.::
The young man looks to Chance. "Im good at the moment, but the drink might go quickly once the cigarette is lit."

The young man replies, as he removes a cigarette tin from within the right side of his jacket.
LanyaD
She turned back to the man smirking. "Flattery will get you no where with me Love."

Stryph chuckled softly, "What about a purty-ful rose and a box of chocolates? It's always the way to a woman's heart... even the..." His white eyes look her up and down, from head to torso and back up do to the counter covering most of everything else. "S and M type." Again his brow arched over the other as he added, he looked into her eyes trying to determine what exactly kind of girl she was.
::Chance nods to the guy he just set the drink before:: Very good sir. Just give me a yell when you need a refill. ::He nods lightly gives the customer his space while he waits for any other tasks to present themselves.::

Angeloni87's Wife

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Destructions Right Hand
LanyaD

Stryph chuckled softly, "What about a purty-ful rose and a box of chocolates? It's always the way to a woman's heart... even the..." His white eyes look her up and down, from head to torso and back up do to the counter covering most of everything else. "S and B type." Again his brow arched over the other as he added, he looked into her eyes trying to determine what exactly kind of girl she was.
"The right kind of presents yes, and sweets and flowers arent one of them." She quirked a brow looking him over as well.
LanyaD
"The right kind of presents yes, and sweets and flowers arent one of them." She quirked a brow looking him over as well.

"You're not a masochist are you?" Stryph grunted, "I mean whatever floats your boat Lady but I don't typically enjoy beating up woman just so they can satisfy themselves; that's kind of weird." Adding to his comment his right hand rests against the surface of the counter while he rests his head against his propped up left hand. His right handed fingers begin to tap away at the surface of the table while he looks to her slightly displeased. "I seem to be missing something."

Angeloni87's Wife

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Destructions Right Hand
LanyaD

"You're not a masochist are you?" Stryph grunted, "I mean whatever floats your boat Lady but I don't typically enjoy beating up woman just so they can satisfy themselves; that's kind of weird." Adding to his comment his right hand rests against the surface of the counter while he rests his head against his propped up left hand. His right handed fingers begin to tap away at the surface of the table while he looks to her slightly displeased. "I seem to be missing something."
Chuckles softly then takes another sip of her blood wine. "if you think you are then its probably true."
Walks into the bar and stops for a few seconds to look around then continues onward towards the bar "This place seems vaguely familiar." She sits down and continues thinking as if daydreaming to herself

Angeloni87's Wife

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
kaiyane
Walks into the bar and stops for a few seconds to look around then continues onward towards the bar "This place seems vaguely familiar." She sits down and continues thinking as if daydreaming to herself
"Welcome to Black dragon." she said with a nod to the newcommer. "Chance will take your order. if you like."
::He looks up and nods to the appropaching customer in greeting::

Hello there. Welcome to Black Dragon Tavern. I am Chance, I will be your server. What can I get for you? We have a full stock of beverage as well as food if desired. Is there anything I can start you off with? Or do you already know what it is you want?

::He stands behind the black bar and waits patiently for her response.::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces