LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
User Image
User Image

Horizon- rising up to meet the purple dawn. Dust demon- screaming bring an eagle to lead me on. For in my heart
I carry such a heavy load - Here I am on man's road.

Despite the fact that no physical being hadn't been around when the order was made, it wouldn't go unheard. High above the sounds of grinding and creaking could be heard. Two branches lowered and uncurled themselves, one with a jug of cider and the other a mug. The mug's handle slipped smoothly off the branch and landed with a clank upright onto the counter in front of the elf. The other held the jug firmly as the now other free branch pulled the cork off the jug, and tilted it until it began to pour. Once filled the cork would be popped back in, and the jug dropped onto the counter. The branches then curled their way towards the kitchen. They pushed the double doors opened, and reached further in. The sounds of various pots and pans began to clank and clutter as it began searching for something hot for the visitor to eat.

The time of execution was at 3 o'clock. A person that was once a prince what does he think in his jail cell? The time finally came, the church bells signaled the end. Without caring about the commoner's eyes this is what he said, "oh, it's snack time."

Lorene Dairson

Man-Hungry Demigod

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
night_shade36
((Evenin'))
( *noms arm* )

Unstoppable Duck

"Monk"
^Image^

"We are all created equal,
No one of us greater than another."

User ImageThe monk, had awaken early in the morning, but had not gone back to the bar. Instead he took solace in his morning routine, for most of the day. He awoke, and moved into physical training almost right away. It was not simple, and today even more so as he decided that he would extend the ritual. He spent hours on each bit of training from single hand inverted pushups, to the flowing motion training of his martial arts. Then it was meditation. Hours spent in the relative silence of the woods training his mind, not to escape like other monks did, but to steel itself against the outside world, and work more connected with his own form.

It was not until night fell that he broke from his training and moved off to take a quick cleansing in a nearby stream. Then, clothing himself once more he trailed off to the only place nearby that he knew without a doubt he could find food without hunting for it. The Black Dragon. His eyes took in the building once more as he came to it, his feet slowly treading across the earth, bare toes and soles hugging the ground silently.

He crossed the threshold and moved to the left as he had done the night before. However something new came to his sight. It would a appear in his absence that an elf had fallen asleep at the counter. A jug of cider was before him, and a mug. He smiled at the sleeping being, knowing all too well the lull that travel could inflict on an individual. So, for the moment, he remained silent. He crossed the floor with soundless grace and found a seat at the far end of the bar from the resting elf.

Location- Outside the inn
Company- No one
Mood- Calm

Man-Hungry Demigod

((Tempted to join. but I should sleep. work an all that.

....plus i have no character xD ))

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
User Image
User Image

Horizon- rising up to meet the purple dawn. Dust demon- screaming bring an eagle to lead me on. For in my heart

The moment the monk sat down another set of branches flopped down. At first it seemed as if the swing would whack him square in the face but stopped inches short. They lingered there in a small sway before curling upwards in a reach back towards the rafters. Just as they had appeared and left, they returned holding a sign with a simple question painted on them. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" The sign asked and awaited the answer. It seems the tavern was up to its old work while the main two are away. That is, until the door upstairs began to slowly sway open, and someone stepped out.

The time of execution was at 3 o'clock. A person that was once a prince what does he think in his jail cell? The time finally came, the church bells signaled the end. Without caring about the commoner's eyes this is what he said, "oh, it's snack time."

night_shade36
( you're nude! make a new one? or use the last one you used when you came in? )

Angeloni87's Wife

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
((glomp tackles the night and steals away:: mine))

Man-Hungry Demigod

((*quickly covers herself* DONT LOOK AT ME!

The last character... ehh dun wanna))

Man-Hungry Demigod

((LLLAANNNNYYAAAA!!! *happily gets dragged away* n_n *squeezes Lanya to death*))

Unstoppable Duck

"Monk"
^Image^

User ImageThe monk smiled at the terribly made sign, it was almost like a child had drawn it out, but of course what could be expected of a tree. He looked around lightly, before looking back to the counter of the tavern. He had not really come for much, just a bite to eat maybe, and perhaps a drink of some kind. He tapped lightly on the bar with his pointer finger absently as he thought about what he could possibly want. Then the idea struck him, something so fantastic, and one thing he had not had in a very long time. Smiling he ran a hand over his head, feeling the fuzz there for a moment.

He then put his pointer finger on the wood of the bar and wrote out a simple request for the tavern, since the wood in the inn was alive, he was almost certain that it would feel, and understand.

'I would like a bowl of honey roasted almonds.' Read the message

Though he was unsure of the inn could do such work as it involved fire, and delicate coating of nuts. He remained hopeful that it could manage, such a sugary snack right now would be just about the most perfect end he could think of for such a hard day.

Location- Bar
Company- Sleeping Elf
Mood- Good

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
Lanya : ( stingy stare )

Night : ( too late! I've seen all! )

Angeloni87's Wife

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
((angels a perv. also cant breath.... ack))

Man-Hungry Demigod

((Also greetings to the new folks. Mr Monk. And Elf if he's around.

Angel: Meh.

Lanya: Hasn't seen you in forevers! Avi looks lovely btw. Did you catch lots of fishes this summer?))

A rather loud impact sounds from the roof above, scratching of nails and a woosh of wings to steady the creature. Once settled down, the wings stretch out widely, giving a shake before being pulled back in tucked nice and neat along the sides. From the noise of the landing and shake of the rafters, one would assume the beast was quite large. However, a scant few seconds later, only a medium sized reptilian noses open the tavern doors to quickly slip inside, sticking to the darkened portions of the building for now.

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
User Image
User Image

The sign continued to linger there before flipping over to the other side where yet another word was written. "FRESH!" It read as if insinuating that the monk had gotten fresh with it. The sign lifted back to the beams and branches above as the two branches that had been in the kitchen came back out with a hot bowl of cream corn soup. The steam and smell instantly wafting around the tavern. At first it looked as if the branches would drop the bowl on top of the sleeping elf's head. Despite the lack of a face it certainly managed to pull off some form of emotion. Setting the bowl down onto the counter and scooting it very, very close to the sleeping being the branches then wondered back to the kitchen with creaks and groans and began to work on the monk's order. Somewhere high above, faint clacking noises began to sound off....the clacking moved from one spot, then another, and another, and another till it neared the counter. Some of the branches gave a slight bend and rustling sound until a figure, a good six feet fell down and hit the stone floor face down. The figure looked like an odd mixture of a man, and a woman. Made by a mixture of wood, stone, and leaves. The cause of the oddity falling wasn't from clumsiness alone, but from the shake on the roof. Cursed big galoot. Another pair of branches reached down and held a sigh asking the same question it had asked the monk but in a slightly different way. "WHAT YOU WANT!?"

Lanya : ( you're point? )

Unstoppable Duck

"Monk"
^Image^

User ImageTh monk smiled at the sign, not really sure of it's meaning. "Yes, fresh." He then said not sure what exactly the inn was thinking before he was stopped by a noise.

He looked to the door just in time to see a strange reptilian being flash from the entrance into the darkness of the outer edge of the room. It moved quickly, but of course so did he. His eyes followed the motion until the being came to rest in the corner of the room. The monk however said nothing to the being, and for the moment paid it no mind as freh new sights had come to his eyes as well.

It would seem the inn itself had given birth to some strange creature, that was now going to in some way manage the bar area.

"well, this is shaping up to be a night of surprises if I do say so." The monk muttered to himself with a slight grin.

Location- Bar
Company- sleeping elf, dark being
Mood- In good spirit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out