pole whore gimmy cookie 0.29324546952224 29.3% [ 178 ]
Total Votes:[ 607 ]

Angeloni87's Wife

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
((ack cant breath... how are you night night long time no see))

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100

Man-Hungry Demigod

LanyaD
((ack cant breath... how are you night night long time no see))
((breathing is overrated. I know its been awhile. im doin pretty good. same old s**t at work, some good friends to balance it tho. and probably moving again next February. I have a little adorable nephew who's gonna be 1 soon and my little brother is gonna be driving this year T^T its crazy! and I cannot waaaiit for summer to be here!

how are you? n_n I have missed you

Also... dat purple and black outfit. <3 a woman after my own heart. ))

Angeloni87's Wife

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
((Ive been good. mostly work and kung fu for me. also gearing up for work this summer. lots to do lots to do. my friends son turned 8 a lil while ago. they grow up so fast.. crying ))

Friendly Raider

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
((Whur'd errebody go?))

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Man-Hungry Demigod

LanyaD
((Ive been good. mostly work and kung fu for me. also gearing up for work this summer. lots to do lots to do. my friends son turned 8 a lil while ago. they grow up so fast.. crying ))
((Kung Fu? so awesome. yay fishing? when ya leavin for that? xD and indeed they do grow quick. The last time I visited home my little brother was a head taller than me and could pick me up no problem ....he still runs terrified like a little girl when I threaten him but he's so grown up!))

Angeloni87's Wife

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
((Yesh i might even be a brown belt before heading to alaska. If i can get my jump kicks looking much better in time that is. and i will be gone to fish over the summer. Angel will have my account. Im sure that in another couple years my friends son will be as tall as me. make me feel short.... ))

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
( I like you being short. ))

Man-Hungry Demigod

((Hi Angel

Lanya: That's cool. Can kick butts! I know you fish over the summer, was just curious when you leave for it.))

A heavy downpour came down steadily upon the roof and forest around. The sound a pleasant lull from inside. It seemed everything else was quiet, until a creak from the kitchen, a pause, and then a loud crash of dishes and pans. Mixed in to the cacophony was a surprised mewl. A few seconds later a dark cat pads out of the kitchen door looking disgruntled with fur soaked to itself, dripping water on the floor. A peak in the kitchen and a little deduction would sumise that it had climbed in through a window and tumbled into a pile of dishes, which were now obviously scattered all over the floor and counter.

The feline pauses, gives itself a good shake and attempt to fluff, before trailing over to the fireplace to sit in front of it to dry off and warm up.

Angeloni87's Wife

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
((end of may i think.))

After the crash of dishes and pans in the kitchen vines came down from the ceiling grabbing a hold of all the fallen things and putting them back where they had been before. the ones that broke were magically pieced back together. The cats entrance had certainly at least been noticed by the tavern. The doll made of stone and wood covered in vines and flowers was hanging in the rafters. seemingly tied up as it waited. quietly it was lowered to the floor with a little rustle of sound. the vines let it go as its feet touched the floor. it stood a moment as if waiting to see if it would fall over or not before walking over to this strange new creature. not that this was the first time it had seen a cat. meat and a dish of cream were carefully placed on the floor by the cat. the doll merely stood and watched the cat with its pale stone eyes. its head tilted to the side in curiosity. As if posed and then left.

Man-Hungry Demigod

((so soon))

As per most cats, this one barely gave the doll a glance, even as it put down food near her. She simply groomed herself intently until satisfied enough before finally looking up at the now motionless doll. The cat sat perfectly still in return, though her tail gave a short flick of interest back and forth. After a minute or two the dark cat lifts and moves closer to the bowl of cream, leaning down to examine and then taste it. Seeming pleased she laps steadily at it, tail swishing about behind her. Slowly a low purr would become faintly noticeable while she eats. A happy kitty apparently.

Not too long and she would switch to the bowl of meat, feasting hungrily, though every once in awhile glancing up to look at the doll. Before the dish was empty she raises to sit IP again and stare unblinkingly at the frozen doll. Soft ears swivel and twitch listening for any other sounds, then she meows towards the doll.

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
( hai night :3 )

Angeloni87's Wife

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
The doll just seemed to watch, if you could call just standing there with the head tilted watching. when the cat started to meow the doll fell to its knees and held out a hand to the cat to see if it would come closer or run away.

Desirable Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
((Yesterday was awesome and today is just odd.......why? Oh And hello))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff