I want you to.....KNEEL! 0.25 25.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17

Beloved Friend

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
(( hi just a reminder to everyone I will not be on much as of friday and next saturday. I will be out of town and looking after my family for a week... Yuki sorry....))

Yuki continues to suckle on to the milk till it was all gone and now he had wind in his stomach as he drank it with out taking a break as he sits up in his mothers lap he was making sighs about his stomac. "moma.... gas... gas.... stuckies "

Beloved Hunter

私は悪魔だ。

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Sarah sighed and put yuki over her shoulder and started patting his back. don't drink so fast little one. she warns him as she waited for him to burp.▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

しかし、それは私は悪ことはありません。
User Image

Since the temporary closing of the cafe, Ciel now wandered about waiting patiently for any potential customers to arrive. As he wandered about, Ciel grabbed a violin from the staff room in the back and returned to the main lobby of the cafe. A small sigh crossed his lips as he straightened his posture and placed the violin on his shoulder, resting his chin on the chin pad. "Let's hope those violin lessons Sebastian had me take pay off." he thought to himself as he then began to play.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff