I would like Tea or Cake 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 14 ]
I would like YOU SEbastian 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 12 ]
I want a jar of dirt 0.027777777777778 2.8% [ 1 ]
I want you to.....KNEEL! 0.25 25.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

User Image
User Image

I welcome you to our humble little cafe. We offer many different kind of teas, treats and sandwiches. Don't hesitate to ask your server should something take your fancy. We are here to make your experience here a plesent one

While the majority of our clientele are female we will not discriminate against any male customers, I only ask that all customers please respect the rules.

Also bringing to your attention the Location of "Kuro-Town" Which is a Gaia-towns address chosen by other Fans as a gathering place for Chat and Role Play Discussions.
The address for Kuro-towns is: 5 Barton 001223
No doubt that you would find other like minded individuals as well as myself enjoying the fresh air.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

........= This is a Kuroshitsuji / Black Butler Role Play, Knowledge of the series is not mandatory. but..
........= IF you are role playing a Character, please do your best to keep in character.
........= Try to be semi-literate (3-5 sentences minim)
........= Please respect all members of the staff, They are here to make your experience a plesent one.
........= NO fighting or battling, this is a cafe not an arena
........= Keep things PG13
........= No Quote towers,
........= Please Follow the Gaia TOS
........= Be polite to other customers, Disrespect and uncalled for Drama will not be tolerated here
>>---->....This includes waiting for your partner to respond before making another post, making multiple posts is considered Spamming.
........= No Godmodding please
........= Please keep profile posting images to no more then 300x500 pixels max
........= Please Use Spoiler tags for Quoting more then one person or for using large graphics
........= No Quote towers (It bares repeating)

* Just a side note: Customers may also post in the Staff Room for any questions or to give suggestions, comments and/or any complaints.

User Image
User Image

........@}-}-- We are now Hiring for wait staff and Servers.
........@}-}-- New! Adding Gaia's "Kuro-Town" Location!

User Image
User Image

Head Butler

User Image
Sebastian Michaelis
Phantomhive’s Demon Butler
...and his cat, Black Sabbath

Wait Staff
User Image.................................. User Image

Grell Sutcliff ....................................... Claude Faustus
Grell S - Bloody Mistress...................................(Musician/Waiter)

(image coming soon)
Dream
Ukaia_Dorei

Now Hiring Servers!

User Image

Positions are open for any male Kuroshitsuji character from the anime or manga.

Like wise, We will be accepting male only Original Characters applications

To Apply, Please See This Post in the Staff RoomThank you,

User Image
User Image

Customers who have been exceptional in attendance are listed here,
VIPs will have an Icon added for those who have made donations for Contests and giveaways.

User Image

Following a Three-strike Policy, people who do not follow the
rules or have been causing continued disruptions will not be allowed to return.
User Image

Have an RP thread or a Questing thread you want to promote?
PM me and I will add your link to this list.

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
G R E L L ~ S U T C L I F F E

User Image

With blood shot eyes I watch you sleeping...
The warmth I feel beside me is slowly fading
Would she hear me if I called her name?
Would she hold me if she knew my shame?

Grell walked into the shop, whistling a tune to himself as he walked towards his new place of hire. A really nice cafe ran by his favorite handsome demon, Sebastian Michaelis. Grell was dressed in a rather adorable red server's outfit like one would see in Japan in their cafe's, and as soon as he arrived he rushed in to give Sebastian a hug with hearts coming out.

Sebast-chan! I'm here to work!!!"
The butler had been in the middle of the dinning area placing a small vase on eatch of the tables. He was pleased at the pristine whiteness of the table clothes and had a happy smile on his face. The moment the door opened, the smile vanished and Sebastian tensed a bit as the red reaper gave him a hug. He frowned and looked Grell up and down. "Grell, what are you wearing?" He asked the cross dressed reaper with a long suffering sigh.

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Grell smiled as he looked up at Sebastian. "A waitress's outfit of course Sebast-chan! Didn't you hire me to work here? I'm only wearing the proper attire to do so. Don't I look just ravishing?" He smiled before getting off of Sebastian and curtsied. "I think our guests will enjoy it!"
Sebastian's right eyebrow twitched. True, he didn't really think that a dress code would be necessary, but with Grell he should have expected it. What to do... He truned away from the Reaper to finish his place settings. "That's fine Grell." he said not wanting to encourage him nor dash his hopes a gloomy Shinigami was not something he wanted to start his day with.

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

User Image

Grell wondered if Sebastian really liked his outfit or not, but personally he thought it was rather adorable. Grell then began to go back into the kitchen to prepare the snacks for the guests, hoping they'd arrive shortly. Grell was pretty good in the kitchen, having done so for many years for William T. Spears. Speaking of which he wondered if he'd show up to his new place of work or not. He hoped he did.
It was quiet, which was fortunate as he still had some minor things to do adjustments things of that nature. Sebastian smiled as he finished placing the small vase of flowers on all the tables. and stood back to inspect the cafe from the door.
The hardwood floors where polished and shining, the tablecloths pristine white, the flowers fresh everything was ready....ahh but where are the guests?

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

User Image

Grell was soon done making all of the snacks before going out in front with Sebastian again, feeling that by now the guests should have arrived, but alas the place was still empty. "Sebast-chan, what kind of marketing strategies did you use to advertise the cafe? By now we should have at least a few customers."

Demonic Spectator

User Image
~ Claude Faustus ~

His footsteps sounded on the polished hardwood floors, the only sound accompanying the Trancy butler as he made his entrance into the cafe. Neither look right nor left, Claude walked directly to the piano that sat on one side of the dinning room. Placing a folder full of written music on the stand, Claude sat down and inspected the keyboard. Playing the scales to make sure that the instrument was in tune.

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Rahvine smoothed the long purple-black duster coat she was wearing, as she came to a stop in front of the door of the Black Butler Café she had heard about. After a pause she opened the door and stepped inside, looking around at the décor for a moment before starting to go towards one of the tables. ...Though maybe you're supposed to wait to be seated?... wondered Rahvine, rubbing absently at the tree shaped tattoo on her neck for a moment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff