Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Hunter

*gives her a rare, thin smile* Yes, I suppose you'll have to, won't you?
*Will quietly finish up her tea. Place the cup in the sink, the napkins in thee trash, and make sure she hasn't left much of a mess. So that he has very, very little to clean up. Looks like she wants to say something, then decides on something else.* I should get going, before it gets any later.

Thank you for all your help, Doctor. *Begins to depart.*
It was a terrible travel from his pub, not to mention the brown leather oxfords that laced his feet and clicked with each leading step as he traversed the cobblestone path in solemn. Adjusting his spectacles and brushing a few tendrils of hair from his view. The strands contrasting the root brown hue as it transitioned into a wheat blonde color. Skin brazen with a bronze tint as his jacket was buttoned to the brim. Wasn't until he took cover under the green paint and short canopy that he would lift up his head and translate the glowing words of this antique book shop.

Between the lines...

With a solid extension of the arm he would place a small amount of pressure to crack the door allowing enough space to pass through. Once his physical embodiment was cascaded by the lighting and color change, E would drop his shoulders, erect a better stance as he kept his head lifted. His hair splitting in the center, falling at the edges of the frames of his glasses. His oddly colored hues surveying the rustic shelving and sea of books. This made his veins constrict in anxiousness. It was a sight to see, something so archaic in this generation when everything is processed and archived digitally. Nothing managed to escape his thin lips as he pocketed his hands, to remove the urge to touch, and sauntered forth.

Not sure if this was watched by just a foreman, or a legitimate connoisseur of textual design that lived within these dusty, and ink printed texts of knowledge. Shrugging at his own thought as he passed a few rows in motion and slightly startled by the company of a pair whom looked like they just shared some moment of intimacy. It was then, E naturally reacted to the situation by breaking the silence with a slight smile and spoke rather cleric.

" 'ello, I figured the bell would bring the watcher of this place...I mean I even waited for a couple seconds. ".

Which was a lie in itself, E hardly waited for a proper greeting. Instead acting on his own curiosity and undermining the law of structure set in place by any establishment. This would some day get him in trouble, but until then he just 'do what he did' so to speak.

Hands removed from his pant pockets, left arm reaching into his breast pocket as he fancied a motion on this unmarked box to remove a single, slender, cylindrical object and a square metallic apparatus for lighting such things. Placing, what seemed to be a cig, at the corner of his mouth as he brought the ignited flame to its tip and puffed a few times to get a reaction started. Flipping the lighter shut and shoving it back into his pocket along with his unmarked package, he would allow the cloud to form briefly before glancing at the woman then at the man whom, by assumption, would be the man E was hear to speak with. The sweet cannabis aroma flowing from the edge of the spliff. It was a ripe day for knowledge.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff