Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm still here! Though mostly on World of Warcraft now>_< the bar will always be open though dunno when people will be here...
one thing sucks for sure, i can't change the title of this thread anymore QQ
*grins leaning on the wall* why would ya want to fox i mean seriously this is my home you better not change it *smiles scratching "Kit was here" into the wall*
He walked in beaten and battered from years of traveling. Looking around he saw the wall where he had scratched "Kit was here" a smile creeping across his face as he ran his hand over it. Looking at the bar it self covered in dust from years of neglect a memory of Shibi and Foxix drinking absinthe and Drunkard joining in the fun. He looked up at the rafters and then to the hallway leading upstairs to the rooms. "Guys...." he said silently. He knew no one was here. He knew no one would return but he stayed. He remained here, this was his home. This was his sanctuary of peace and solace. Now it was a grave of solitude. A grave to memories from the many years ago. Little over a decade ago he would sit here with his friends younger and more in youths grasp. Now juvinility had past he was grown. Stronger, faster and deadlier, but still at peace with this place. Love had come and love had flourished here for him. He longed for his friends and kin.

Walking to the bar his footsteps echoed in the empty halls. Dust rising from the floor with each step. The pockets of dust though low to the ground seem to float there locked in time as this place had become. Grasping lightly the aged and dusted bottle half empty of its potent contents. He remembered the times had over these bottles. "Shibbi...." he whispered recognising the faint and dainty print of a hand along the neck. Putting the top of the cork to his mouth he pulled it free with his teeth, spitting it to the ground before putting the opening to his mouth he finally tasted the sweet nectar of shibbis home made absinthe. "Jesus ******** woman!" he shouted as he recoiled from the drink. He grinned slightly putting the bottle down. "Alright kit its time to fix this place up." He said to himself before he proceeded with the cleaning.

Sparkly Gawker

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
You Are Beautiful

Jessi walks into the abandon bar and looks around. She looked down at the floor boards and notices fresh foot prints. Moving to the shadow she decides to follow them. Heading to the back of the bar she hears his voice and decides to not make her presents known.

When he started cleaning she decided now was the perfect time to show her face. "Umm excuse me sir. Do you need help cleaning." She looks down at her feet while she pushes her hair behind her ears as a light blush spread across her cheeks.

To Me
Jhekila
You Are Beautiful

Jessi walks into the abandon bar and looks around. She looked down at the floor boards and notices fresh foot prints. Moving to the shadow she decides to follow them. Heading to the back of the bar she hears his voice and decides to not make her presents known.

When he started cleaning she decided now was the perfect time to show her face. "Umm excuse me sir. Do you need help cleaning." She looks down at her feet while she pushes her hair behind her ears as a light blush spread across her cheeks.

To Me

He stood there looking at her. Silently he stared, slightly shocked that some one had come. "I...uh...uhm yea." He nodded before offering her his rag. "Im just finishing the dusting if youd like to take over. I will move the tables and chairs if you wanna help me mop." he stated with a bright smile. His home was slowly going to become home to others aswell.

Sparkly Gawker

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Siayaken Crimson Angel
Jhekila
You Are Beautiful

To Me

He stood there looking at her. Silently he stared, slightly shocked that some one had come. "I...uh...uhm yea." He nodded before offering her his rag. "Im just finishing the dusting if youd like to take over. I will move the tables and chairs if you wanna help me mop." he stated with a bright smile. His home was slowly going to become home to others aswell.

You Are Beautiful

She reaches out to grab the rag from him. With a slight turn she heads to the bar to wipe the dust from the surface. "I'm sorry to just sneak in here. I really thought it was abandon." Looking down at her hands she starts scrubbing at the grim and dirty that was collected over the years. "My name is Jessi. I really hope you don't mind that I am here. I will help you any way I can. Just put me to work." She raises her head letting a smile spread across her face.

To Me
Jhekila
Siayaken Crimson Angel
Jhekila
You Are Beautiful

To Me

You Are Beautiful

She reaches out to grab the rag from him. With a slight turn she heads to the bar to wipe the dust from the surface. "I'm sorry to just sneak in here. I really thought it was abandon." Looking down at her hands she starts scrubbing at the grim and dirty that was collected over the years. "My name is Jessi. I really hope you don't mind that I am here. I will help you any way I can. Just put me to work." She raises her head letting a smile spread across her face.

To Me

he smiled wide. "No worries hon" he said happily as he moved tables and chairs out of the way as he starts mopping the floor. "Its refreshing to see some one here other than myself. You would have loved it here before time took over." he noted at her with a big smile

Sparkly Gawker

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Siayaken Crimson Angel
Jhekila
Siayaken Crimson Angel
Jhekila
You Are Beautiful

To Me

You Are Beautiful

To Me

he smiled wide. "No worries hon" he said happily as he moved tables and chairs out of the way as he starts mopping the floor. "Its refreshing to see some one here other than myself. You would have loved it here before time took over." he noted at her with a big smile

You Are Beautiful

She walks forward to grabbing another mop and heads to the other side of the room focusing on the floor. "I was look for a place to belong and this place was calling to me. Hopefully it will come alive again. I would love to stay." She said longingly as she mops under a table.

To Me
Jhekila
Siayaken Crimson Angel
Jhekila
Siayaken Crimson Angel
Jhekila
You Are Beautiful

To Me

You Are Beautiful

To Me

You Are Beautiful

She walks forward to grabbing another mop and heads to the other side of the room focusing on the floor. "I was look for a place to belong and this place was calling to me. Hopefully it will come alive again. I would love to stay." She said longingly as she mops under a table.

To Me

he nodded with a big smile "We can make this place flourish invite some of your friends here" he beamed as he finished mopping his section

Sparkly Gawker

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
You Are Beautiful

She lifts her head up fast and lets out a loud laugh. " I never thought of that. Can I ask you for your name?"

To Me
Call me sia or ace
((OOC: Invite your friends and what and be mindful of the rules imma jet out real quick and play some fallout smile my bday is in 3 days so i am enjoying my new bday present lol.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff