To share the natural high 0.11851851851852 11.9% [ 16 ]
For the sweets and coffee 0.24444444444444 24.4% [ 33 ]
For the delicious alcohol 0.17037037037037 17.0% [ 23 ]
To meet the insane staff 0.21481481481481 21.5% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 135 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 415 416 417 > >> >>> »|

Friendly Codger

User Image
"Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tails when it's pleased."

"You," the Cat said launching forward at Lukas with a creepy smile. Then he pulled back, hopped off the table, and performed a well, cat-like, back-arching stretch. He really couldn't have passed up that opportunity to piss of Lukas.

"Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."
"What's that suppose to mean!?" Kit raised an eyebrow before scolding Lukas. "You touch her, you're done with!" she yelled as she finished up her cup of coffee and makes herself an espresso.

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lia blinked at Kit's outburst, wondering what she'd done wrong until the 'rule' was explained to her. Don't serve water? Well that was a little tragic for her since that's what she felt like at the moment. But it looked like she'd be choosing something else. Taking a moment to decide, she then looked to Kit, a small smile on her face.
"A cup of tea will be fine then. Two sugar cubes please"
She smiled a little more, but looked to Lukas, distracted for a moment as she nodded to him, looking to the Cat and then back to Kit. This was going to take some getting used to.

((Small warning.. I'll be leaving in about half an hour. Hopefully I'll be able to get on when I get back, but I'll probably be gone for about four hours.. *grins and then sighs* ))
Lukas turned around at the Cat's action and hissed at him. "You got a lot of nerves to be doing that you Cat," Lukas snarled, "Next time you'll be my dinner." Lukas threw a can of soda towards the Cat's head, hard and fast.

He then turned back at Kit. "Why not? If she allows me to, then you can't stop me," he said, sticking his tongue at her. Ooh, she's gonna be tempermental now..., he thought.

edit

"Oh I got that for you, my dear Alice," Lukas said as he makes the tea for Lia. "Two sugar? There's always plenty more where that came from..." he said with a wink to Lia before going on with his own business of bothering the Hatter.

Friendly Codger

User Image
"Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tails when it's pleased."

The Cat cackled evilly as he disappeared in a blink of an eye, only getting a clip on his ear tip from the can. Then he popped back into existence with a loud crack.

"Lukas, I thought you said you were having me for dinner, not this one," he said with a devilish grin, pointing his tail at Lia.

[Lol. I said something perverted. C:0]

"Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."
(Ah, that's fine Lia chan. Thanks for the heads up. *pats Lia* Thanks for the rp-ing! xD)

Kit rolls her eyes at the guys' action. "Boys will be boys..." she muttered as she stuck ten sugar cubes into her espresso. "I need my Sugar Rush crew!" she yelled.

"WHAT?!" she said abruptly after hearing what Lukas had said. "You freaking vamp! You wanna die, don't you? She's taken, you idiot!" Kit exclaimed before bring out her plastic hammer and begins bonking him hard on the head.

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((*snickers*
edit- Np. Felt good to get on this account again.. XD And so fun to play a naive Lia again.. woot! I'll let ya know when I'm leaving.. and we'll just say she fell asleep or.. something))

Being the naive girl she was, she didn't get the Cat's comment, and probably wouldn't for a while. Nodding to Lukas, she nodded at the two sugar's question, his comment to Kit hardly heard, letting her elbows rest on the bar counter.
"Well I hope there's more. Tea doesn't taste very good without it"
A nod and a smile, and then she was back to watching Kit and Lukas become the live entertainment for the evening.
((LMAO. Ah, Mandy...you made my day.))

"What?!" Lukas exclaimed as he turned to glare at the Cat but before he knew it, he was hit by Kit's squeaking, plastic hammer. "Man, everyone is picking on the vampire today..." he said as he swiftly moved away from Kit's attack and behind the Cat, taking his arm around the Cat's neck. "Well, if you say so Cat...mind if I take you right now?" he said slowly.

edit

Lukas had suddenly heard Lia's comment and quickly turned to her. "Really?!" he said with a mischivious grin before glancing over at the Hatter. "Well what do you know, Hatter..." he said, wiggling his eyebrows at her.

Friendly Codger

User Image

(OMG, intense Shounen-Ai for you.)

The Cat slid his hand around Lukas' waist, his eyes half closed and leaning in. "This enough sugar for you?" He wouldn't lose this! After all, he didn't forget Kit was watching in the background. If anything would drive her insane this would do. Heheh.

((OH GEEZ!! Mandy...LMAO. ROFL! Man, I can't stop laughing so hard!))

Kit's eye began bulging when she was watching Lukas' action towards the Cat. But then his reaction towards Lia-chan made her eye twitched. "You're gonna seriously die..." she yelled as she headed towards Lukas but then halted to see the Cat's action. "Oh my freaking gawd!!" she yelled as she ran her fingers through her hair insanely. "Ahhhhh! You two!!! Ahhhh!!" she yelled.
(LOL! Oh geez...)

"It's on..." Lukas gives the Cat a mischievious grin, revealing his fangs as he leans towards the Cat's neck slowly. He's not going to lose to this filthy Cat. Plus, he couldn't help but make the Hatter go insane.

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((omg... I really don't want to leave in 10... this is just... too funny.. XD ))

Lia opened her mouth and closed it, gaping like a fish for a moment as it finally clicked in her head what she'd just said. She hadn't meant it like that. Mentally sighing, she let it go, mostly because of the actions now going on between Lukas and the Cat. A blush was slowly creeping onto her face, green-blue eyes blinking softly. But she kept her mouth shut, except to take a sip of her tea.

Friendly Codger

User Image

The Cat plastered a hand over Lukas' face and pushed him back. "Nah, it's not worth it. You're not good enough," he said dramatically. "Besides, I think the Hatter is about to start drooling. Oh well, time for Pi." With that he slowly dissolved to his smile and then completely disappeared to his room.

(Got to go!)

Before Lukas can do any puncture, Kit couldn't handle the whole boy-boy situation. Not in front of her own eyes or Lia's. Oh poor naive, Lia-chan! "Stop!!" Kit yelled as she runs towards them but found the Cat breaking away first. "You crazy people!" she exclaimed and brings out from under the counter a bottle of the heaviest rum. "You're making go more insane..." she stated, "And I was not getting excited about that....or was I?" She suddenly felt confused. "Oh geez!!"

((Laters Mandy! I had a blast! Hahaha. Ah, okies Lia. I'm glad you're enjoying this laugh with us. Hahahaha.))

editted//
Lukas gave a huge grin and pointed his finger at the Cat. "You have lost," he laughed as he crossed his arms across his chest. "I feel victorious today!" he said before scooting over to Lia. "So my Alice..." he said with a seductive voice, "You like sugar, you say...well, I can give you lots and lots more."

edit

((Bye Mandy aka my sexy Cat! Aww Lia...well I guess I'll see you soon!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff