Stop by?

To get crazy 0.25185185185185 25.2% [ 34 ]
To share the natural high 0.11851851851852 11.9% [ 16 ]
For the sweets and coffee 0.24444444444444 24.4% [ 33 ]
For the delicious alcohol 0.17037037037037 17.0% [ 23 ]
To meet the insane staff 0.21481481481481 21.5% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 135 ]

"I gues noone is coming today."
Zio said with a disappointed look in his face. He pouted a little before shifting his gaze back to the cat.
"Should we move her to your room and close up tonight?"
He suggested and finished off the rest of the tea. Zio would then move to put away all the used glasses left around the area. He then mopped the trail of water towards the door before headng back to Lia.
"I keep on msising the Hatter."
He cuckled
((Lol oki lia XD))

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image
"It doesn't seem like it"

She was sad, but relieved, starting to feel tired. Moving to the bar, she saved her tea cup before Zio could swipe it, drinking the lukewarm liquid until it was gone. Sighing, she nodded about moving the cat, thinking it would be best since a smaller space could be more easily heated. She smiled as she put her cup in the sink, moving over to the cat to fetch the creme she'd put out. She'd move it upstairs with them, heading for the stairs.

"That you do, mister sleepyhead"
User Image
"I guess you're just stuck with me"
Zio pulled down an eyelid and stuck his tounge out at Lia to tease her. Laughing not much longer he followed her to her room offering to hold the cat or the cream. Yawning while walking up the stairs Zio pessed his back against the wall while waiting for Lia to open her door. Once they were in the room Zio would wait for Lia to change once again while gently petting the cat in the head to comfort it wile it was sleeping.

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image
She chuckled softly and moved up the stairs, opening the door and moving out of the way so Zio could step inside. Shutting the door, she set the cream on the floor near a trunk, taking a blanket out of it to lay on top for the cat. While it wasn't wise to keep it on a high surface, she doubted the cat would wake soon. So for now, she created a little nest, moving out of the way so Zio could set her down.

Once the cat was taken care of, Lia moved into the bathroom to change, brushing her hair as she came out. Wouldn't do to have tangles. Setting the brush on the nightstand, she slipped into bed, waiting for Zio to come and join her.
User Image
After seeing Lia return from the was room Zio soon after took her place. Taking a few moments to wash his face he then sheded the layers of clothing he had on to replace them with a much lighter selection ment for sleeping. He didn't quite know why, but he was extemely exaugsted and proabaly sleep in for a few days. Smilng as he left the washroom, he slowly approached the bed. Seeing that Lia was still awake by the time he had finished he made his way to cwral under the covers joining Lia.
"Good Night Lia."
He would say before moving closer toards her.

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image
Awake, but barely hanging on by the time he got out. She smiled, and moved closer to him as he did the same, snuggling up to him. A contented sigh left her as she closed her eyes, letting herself start to drift off.

"Goodnight Zio"

Only a few minutes more did she hold on, before she was completely out.

((And I'm out.. like a light.. lol
Night Zio))
User Image
(( XD ok night Liaaa!!!!))
Zio smled at her warmth and began to feel comfortable. It was indeed true that he would get a good night rest by her side. Bfore he slippd off into his dream land he mnaged to sneak small kiss to her cheek again hoping she was somewhat awake to feel it. If not he would need to steala kiss from her some other time when she wasn't expecting such things. With a fnal yaw he passed out seing the images that welcomed him in the sweet wonderland.

Shy Friend

User Image
>> ------------ |[ BeA RaBBiT ]| --------- <<

00c: Tis quiet...
    Too quiet..

----
╬ ‡▫...►[The Blood Eyed Black Rabbit] ◄↕.. ▫‡╬
((Rabbit Season. ninja ))

Shy Friend

User Image

00c: Duck Season. ninja

----
((Although my avi looks nothing like him, my avi makes me think of Tuxedo Mask in his "Moonlight Knight" form.))

Shy Friend

User Image

ooc: Moonlight.. Knight form? Sorry, never really got into that show.. Dx

----
((O.O Wow, you're kidding, right? Everyone loved Sailor Moon!
Even I did, and I'm a guy! lol Then again, I'm not exactly the most masculine of men.))

Shy Friend

User Image

00c: Sorry! ;+; I'm not kidding, I watched one episode of Sailor Moon and..
    Was bored by it. >>; I was more into cardcaptors..
    But besides that, how are you? :3 *And how did you find me?!*

----

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out