Stop by?

To get crazy 0.25185185185185 25.2% [ 34 ]
To share the natural high 0.11851851851852 11.9% [ 16 ]
For the sweets and coffee 0.24444444444444 24.4% [ 33 ]
For the delicious alcohol 0.17037037037037 17.0% [ 23 ]
To meet the insane staff 0.21481481481481 21.5% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 135 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 415 416 417 > >> >>> »|

(Lia chan! *glares at Lukas* Take your time! We'll be here. xD)
User Image
User ImageMad HatterUser Image

Kit gives a dark look at Lukas. "You better be kidding or else," she states in a cold tone. She then shakes herself away from the dark aura and drinks her coffee again. "You're making me lose my insanity, you dope," she said as she uses her hammer to bonk Lukas. "Oh my bonker hammer, you have become my newly loved weapon!" she sang.

User ImageKitade MitsuwaUser Image
((Ugh. That's not cool! I want a format! *goes off to make one* Brb with one xp))

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((*blinks* I don't even know how to do that.. XD.. which is kinda sad
*goes to catch up*.. alrighty.. so she's asleep on ze banana couch thingy.. XD))

Having been pulled to the couch by her dear.. erm.. 'mad' friend, she'd drifted off once things had gotten quiet. However that wasn't the case now as Kit and Lukas started to make more of a ruckus. Eyes fluttered open as she woke up, uncurling from her position as she stretched and sat up. Looking around, the thought that this possibly was a dream was dashed, and the reality of where she was sank in. A small sigh escaped her. Ah well, at least she'd landed herself somewhere where she knew someone. Brushing hair from her face, green-blue eyes peered about as she stretched her arms above her head.
((Lia has come back! xD))
User Image
User Image

|Well I copies Kit's format. lol. There's an autoformat if you download it from tektek toolbar. But I'm too lazy to do that for right now. xD|

"Again, she has changed the subject and ignored me. Her hammer is more precious than me...how sad..." he said with a sigh before he noticed a movement in the tavern. His eye reverted back to the couch and found Lia awake. "Alas, my princess has awaken!" Lukas grinned as he swiftly moves across the tavern and lands in front of Lia. "My Alice, you've awaken!" he said with a small bow. He knew this is going to bug the heck out of Hatter. -tease-

Lukas +
User Image
User ImageKitade MitsuwaUser Image

((Whoot. Lia's back. *glares at Lukas again*))

After a moment with her love confession with her hammer as her new weapon, Kit noticed that Lukas had disappeared. "Huh?" she said as she glances around for him and caught him over at Lia. Apparently she had awaken from her sleep.

"Why that..." she said, holding her hands into a fist. "Freaking vampires..." she muttered as she got up, "They don't ever listen to me."

((eh...changing it to size 10 font...easier...cough* like lucas'))

User ImageMad HatterUser Image

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((*hasn't been on tektek in freakin forever*... yosh! I be back nows))

Lia 'eeped' softly, blinking before she realized that it was Lukas who had landed in front of her. She calmed down, giggling softly as she curtsied to his bow, a light blush on her cheeks.

"Yes. I have woken up. Although I don't rightly know when I fell asleep"
User Image
User Image

Lukas saw the small blush on Lia's cheeks, feeling delighted to see that kind of reaction from a girl. "Oh you don't know?" he asked her with a raised eyebrow, "Well you were completely exhausted that you fell asleep...right next to me." He gives her a mischievious smile, "But don't worry, we just fell asleep, nothing more my dear." At the corner of his eyes, he could Kit's reaction to this. She seems to be completely fuming her anger and insanity.

Lukas +
User Image
Kitade Mitsuwa

"Oh yes mustard! That'll do... Mustard? Don't let's be silly. Now lemon, that's different..."

"Ha! Are you sure about that?" Kit yelled as she strided over to where the two sat. Poor Lia. Her poor Alice. This is no way she'll allow this vampire take Lia away from her. But she knew for sure that Lia-chan knew well enough that Lukas was such a flirtacious vampire player. She's smart, Kit thought as she stared hard at Lukas. Maybe she can play around as well.

Giving Lukas a smile, she drops her hammer onto the ground. "Oh Lukas! How can you do this to me!?" she cried in a dramatic way, "For all we've been through!"

User Image[M]ad [H]atterUser Image
User Image
User Image

Lukas' eyes widen at the sight of Kit's acting. He looked back at Lia and shook his head. "Ah, I knew it," he said with a sigh, "Kit's been madly in love with me for so long tha tnow she confesses to me." He turns back to look at Kit, "How can you confess to me at this time when I'm in love with another person. I've tried my best to get you but you refused!"

Lukas looks back at Lia. "Oh Alice, I fell in love with you when I first laid my eyes on you," he said, taking her hand. He gives Lia a small playful wink, asking her if she could play along.

Lukas +
((formats? i want one!!!! I have always wanted one but i could never figure out how!)) Kenji walked in and looked about. His eyes were calm and silver. " Hello again."

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"But... I thought..."

Lia blinked, confused at Lukas's explanation. Last she remembered, Kit had pulled her onto the couch. Looking more than a little flustered, she was glad for Kit's distraction, moving out of the way in case things 'escalated'.

edit-
Unfortunately, her escape plan was denied as Lukas took her hand, and she froze, barely seeing the wink in time to realize he was just joking. It took her a moment to get her mind to work, and being a person who can't say no, she smiled and then giggled softly, her free hand covering her mouth in a gentle manner.
User Image
Kitade Mitsuwa

"Oh yes mustard! That'll do... Mustard? Don't let's be silly. Now lemon, that's different..."

((Well you can get the Gaia Toolbar from Tektek and it has all of this things for Gaia and creating your own format.))

Kit's eyes turned to the door to find Kenji again. "Oh! Hello Kenji!" she exclaimed, quickly getting out her whole dramatic schemes against Lukas. "What brings you here again? Destroying more things or perhaps a drink?" she said as she got up and goes behind the counter.

She shot a glance over at Lukas that read "I'll deal with you later" before looking back at Kenji.

User Image[M]ad [H]atterUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces