Welcome to Gaia! ::

One could call Athena a masterful manhandler. She wrestled with a man like Sieg for years, after all.

In response to him confirming to join, Athena loosened her grips and let go. Kizu had the option now of letting go, too, or he could try to take advantage of it to get her in some devious way. It was all up to him what he chose to do with this chance of a moment, now that he had sole control over her arms.

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-Once they let go of each other, he rolled off to the side and sprang back up onto his feet. He shook his left arm a bit and then started to pop his neck from side to side, always feeling nice and limber. Much as he loved being a wild trickster , he didn't feel like doing it this time, for some odd reason.-
"I'm not a wrestler, you know that. I'm a better striker than most of these ******** I seen running around here."
Athena opened and closed her left hand a bit to relieve the tension, while her right hand rubbed at the top of her head. That hammer fist he did hurt, and she could feel the throbbing going through her face from the few hits she took. When the adrenaline starts dying down, that's when you start feeling the pain.

"Even strikers need to learn some grappling. If you don't want to get into a wrestling match, just pick up a few anti-grappling techniques. Even then, you need to be more light on your feet. If you want to be a striker who doesn't want to wrestle, focus more on outboxing. Come on, I shouldn't have to tell you this."

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-Main thing for him was stepping out of his comfort zone and try to learn from it, every mistake was pretty much a lesson for him. He knew about outboxing, he wanted to figure out where his weaknesses were and it was of course known to her. He rubbed the back of his with a quick huff and then let his arm drop down to rest his hand on the hip.-
"This I already know, you don't have to tell me that."
"Well, I just did, now did I?"

Her response was blunt and meant to be disrespectful. She considered herself the best at what she did, so she thought she knew more about Kizu than he knew himself. An arrogant view of things, but it fit with who she was.

Athena walked over to the edge, picking up her water bottle and drinking from it. She leaned her back against the ropes, putting on a lazy expression.

"Anyway, we could fight all day, but that wouldn't be helping either of us. Let's do something different."

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-With her being such a smartass about the situation, it was expected. Watching her head towards the edge of the ring, he would then scope out the rest of the surroundings until she spoke up again. She had also raised a valid point though, he took a couple of steps back and leaned along the ropes.-
"What did you have in mind?"
"Well, I just got some new ATVs in. I was thinking of taking them out for a spin somewhere. Somewhere with some 'offroad terrain.' "

She grinned, looking toward Kizu as if she had something mischievous in mind.

"Say, you wouldn't mind going with me for a test spin over at an old friend's, would you? Say...a 'yard?' "

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-Aha! The true reason as to why she was so quick to oblige in assisting him. Knowing when it was too good to be true, he would begin to chuckle at the naivety of it all. As fun as riding some brand spanking new ATV's around, her motives for him to help test run one of them more shady than lone palm tree on a deserted island. With the chuckling subsiding towards silence, he would just give Athena a stern gaze.-
"Who in the hell are you trying to fool? Like the old saying goes, you can't bullshit a bullshitter. You're just like everyone else that lacks humility"
Athena rose an eyebrow at that.

"What are you talking about?"

She pushed off the ropes, walking herself toward him while throwing the water bottle back onto the apron, which ended up rolling off onto the floor outside the ring.

"I offer you generosity, and instead you throw it back into my face?"

She stopped close to him, her expression clearly angry.

"Do not push it, Kizu. I will ram your head through the wall like any other guy."

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-Seeing that she was mad about his words, he stilled leaned against the ropes for the moment. He knew something was up when she gave him that weird grin, he never seen a grin like that from her. When she got closer to him, he raised a brow in thought and moved off the ropes.-
"Then where were you really gonna take me then?"
"Didn't you hear me? We're going to the yard. That junk of a yard owned by that rascal Dzan. I've been meaning to take a trip there to cause a little ruckus. That cocky lunatic needs a rude awakening now and again. What better way than to shred up his yard with my new toys."

She walked over to the edge of the ring, climbing herself out.

"You don't have to come. I just figured I could share the fun with someone else."

She picked up a towel, tossing it over her shoulders as she headed for her locker room.

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-Hearing her reasoning, the explanation begun to throw him for a loop. He would give her a look of mild confusion for her motives in going to that joint. Coming from her, it was rather... different. Kizu had a hard time trusting people for the longest, even though it doesn't seem like it. Seeing her pace pace along the squared circle to exit through the ropes, he would take a couple of steps forward as he spoke up.-
"Hey wait.....I'll go if thats the case."
"Then don't be such a jackass about it next time!"

She shouted this as she turned her head around to look at him over her shoulder.

"Now go get your stuff ready. We leave in ten minutes."

She mumbled as she continued toward the room until she entered it.

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-He really didn't feel like saying anything else , all he could do was just let out an elongated sigh. When she told him to get his stuff ready, he would simply give her a slow nod of the head as "yeah" followed after. When she made her way back to her room, he would glance off to the side in thought. For once, he might actually learn something from hands on training instead of the good old fashion diving into the fray to sink or swim. Kizu woul revert back to his casual attire from the sparring gear after he would remove the padded gloves and footings, so much for having the need of a changing room.-
Athena stepped back out. Kizu would see her in one of those motorbike suits, the ones extreme bikers normally wore whenever they went on one of their death-defying ventures. She walked herself toward a back door.

"Come on."

She waved for him to follow, opening and walking through. The next area she arrived at was a garage. And in that garage was various kinds of vehicles. Corvettes, motorcyles, jeeps, and a good more. She didn't have a lot; mainly just thirty vehicles total here, but it showed her devotion to collection fast cars. And the ATVS were waiting for them right over yonder. There was a white n' blue one, followed by a red n' blue one. On the sides, the "G" logo of Athena was branded onto each to show that they were hers. From the shiny paint, the thick wheels, and the other details of high quality, these vehicles were the mark of luxury.

Athena claimed the red one, getting onto it and turning the key that was already in the ignition. The engine roared, causing the ATV to begin rumbling in place.

"Easy, girl."

She patted the helm of the device as the garage door began to open. Her hands gripped the handlebars, pulling on them to rev up the engine even more. She was ready to go.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff