Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Location: Bar with Shadow Emotion: intrigued Wearing: Oversized sweatshirt and shorts Current Status: Healthy OCC:

Trinity had heard the woman come in, and suddenly remembered it was indeed the middle of the night and the last time she wasn’t in her bed, her father’s eye almost twitched out of its socket. But her eyes remained on Shadow’s while he spoke. Kill her? Oh my god. Ren’s face drew back, her entire thought process became panicked. But Shadow calmed it again. An honor. Her father. Ren’s face glew with pride as she thought of the amazing things she had heard before.
Would she be able to continue on this path? Maybe, but her Grandfather peaked her interest again, possibly without him knowing it. If Adrian, as a human could posses the honorable power that she would soon learn….and Shadow could help her with the other half….
”Well, I’d like to make my dad proud first and learn what he has for me. But, as his daughter, I’m sure he wants me to have the best education I can. “ Ren shrugged, her dimples tugging at the corners in her smile. She gave a childish look, as if she was trying way too hard to hide her agenda. ”After all. The demon part of me, is just as important as the human. I’m sure he would agree, but first things first…” Her father’s training was littered on her mind. She was determined to make it though, and with soaring colors as well. How could he refuse his own father training her, after all, he would never let Ren get hurt.
”I think I should go to bed though. My dad’s gonna be getting me up soon. But I’m really happy that you’re here, Grandpa.” Although her previous speech was a joke, this was sincere. Her family, as dysfunctional and odd as they all were, was crawling and piecing itself back together. Trinity was ecstatic. ”Goodnight. I hope I see you again soon.” Trinity nodded, because she remembered how this worked. Her dad always did it too. With Adrian’s first job as a contract killer, there was never a definitive date on when she’d see them again. Shadow was no different, but now she had indisputable proof that he was there. Hesitating only a moment, the girl leaned in, and wrapped her arms around Shadow’s waist and squeezed lightly. Pulling away she smiled again, only to lean forward and kiss Shadow's cheek. She pulled back and chuckled. "Goodnight Shadow. I can't wait to get to know you too. All I know are stories, my mom and my dad told me. But I'm really happy that I get that chance now." She bowed her head respectfully to her grandfather and grabbed her water bottle. With that, she headed back the way she came.

Ferocious Guardian

You asked...
that I never leave again without saying goodbye...
User Image

Shadow looked to the woman once more and his smirk lowered. '' I see. I'm sorry to disappoint you but you've been misinformed. There have been no 'fun times' in these parts as of late. '' Shadow was of course lying. Not entirely though. To his knowledge there had been no real fights or anything of that sort. The only thing he was sure of at the moment was the energy outside and the woman in front of him. She seemed odd. But he was confident she was something he could handle. Just as he was confident of handling the energy outside. As she finished her drink he looked to the little one again. She spoke of how excited she was and it made him smirk a little. She was exactly like her father. But before he could answer her or push her off she had rushed him and wrapped her tiny arms around him. Unsure what to do Shadow patted her head. But her follow up shocked him. She ******** kissed him! On the cheek! Shadow was visibly shocked. His crimson eyes were wide. As the little girl ran off he brought a hand to his cheek and rubbed it slightly. He could feel her small lips on him still. How long had it been since he had been shown such a sweet gesture. '' Yeah, night kid. '' As she ran off Shadow shook his head. Soon the feeling was gone and he was normal but it was just crazy. The kid was fearless.

So...

this is goodbye.

User Image

Ferocious Guardian

(with that I'm out. I got a tattoo to get in the morning. I'll be on at some time today. Night ladies. It's been fun.)

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
User Image
Jesus is risen, it's no surprise
Even he would martyr his mama to ride to hell between those thighs
The pressure is building, at the base of my spine
If I gotta sin to see her again then I'm gonna lie and lie and lie

Kaji looked around and sighed, of course he had no idea who she was looking for but that was perfectly fine with her. She swirled the ice around in her cup and then set it down on the counter inadvertently asking for another drink.
"Thats ok, life goes on."

She'll make you cry
I'll sell my soul, to be back in your bosom
Gladly now please suck me dry
And still you'll cry, to be back in her bosom
To do it again
User Image

Location: The Kitchen, drawing. Apex Emotion: Excited Wearing: Yoga Pants and a sports bra Current Status: Healthy OCC:

Trinity could barely keep herself in one spot. All night, the thought of her training with her father had kept her heart beating and her little mind awake. It was early in the morning, the sun had just rose up, when she grabbed a black sports bra, a pair of yoga pants, and headed to the warm shower. As the water wrapped around her, Ren couldn’t help but wonder what lay in store for her.
After drying off, she dressed quickly and headed downstairs. There was no one awake, at least not anyone that she could see. The girl gathered up her hair, and tied it into a high ponytail as she headed to the kitchen. For a moment, she stared at where her grandfather had stood just the night before. She wondered when she’d see him again…
Grabbing a couple of pans, she set out to make breakfast for her father, mother, Sam, and Rei, or whoever else woke up. Ren mixed up batter for pancakes, laid out bacon and sausage in another pan, and headed to the fridge to grab eggs. As she started to cook and scramble the eggs, she wondered why her father wasn’t up yet. Didn’t he say it was early? What if he changed his mind and decided she didn’t deserve the training? Ren was hurt. But there had to be an explanation.
It wasn’t long before all the food had been cooked and set out on the table. Ren even had time to make muffins, along with everything else. She sat at the table and waited. It wasn’t long before Trinity was drawing, waiting for someone else to wake up and enjoy the breakfast she made.

Ferocious Guardian

In the end,

User Image
Shadow looked to the woman with a bored expression. Pouring her another drink Shadow bowed his head slightly. '' I'm off. I'm sure someone else will take care of you. '' With that Shadow just backed up into the darkness and disappeared. Since his lack of presence was strong it made leaving easy. Shadow returned to watching everyone from places they wouldn't suspect. The energy outside was still bothering him but it seemed stationary. As long as it didn't get closer to this place he wouldn't act. Watching the other woman he had also decided she wasn't a threat at the moment. Should she act up he'd deal with her. But as night gave way today he felt a familiar energy making her way to the bar. It was Ren. The little one seemed excited, but busy. She proceeded to make a rather large breakfast. For whom he was unsure. But the more he thought about it the more apparent it became that she was waiting on her parents. As she began to doodle Shadow emerged from some place behind her and grabbed a strip of bacon. Eating it he spoke. '' This is pretty good. '' He had his crimson eyes closed so he had no idea if Ren was startled or not. '' Your parent's will be impressed. '' Looking at her through narrow crimson orbs he continued. '' You're exactly like your father. '' It was true. Adrian had done things like this for him and Madam all the time. He had to wonder if she had her fathers prodigal mind. Her father could master anything. And all he had to do was read it, or touch it. By just experiencing it he was able to grasps it and then practice it til it was mastered. Something Shadow wasn't capable of doing. Something most people weren't capable of doing. So naturally he had to wonder if Adrian's daughter possessed something similar.

we all end up alone.

User Image
User Image

Location: The Kitchen, drawing. Apex Emotion: Excited Wearing: Yoga Pants and a sports bra Current Status: Healthy OCC:

Ren had absolutely no use for the food, as the little girl didn’t eat very often. There was always too much exploring and fun to be had, she could care less about putting food in her system. In fact, for the little girl, when it came to her drawing, she had no interest in much else. Thankfully, she had put all the food on heating plates to await her parents getting up. At least it wouldn’t be cold.
The girl was half wondering if she should switch from her ink pen to a more oil based medium, when out of the corner of her purple eyes, she saw a shadow reach across the plate. Her head shot up as she came face to face with…
”Good morning Grandfather.” Trinity replied happily, looking back to her drawing. Although she didn’t think she’d see him again anytime soon, she was over the moon excited that he was back in the kitchen with her. Smiling from her picture to her family, she acknowledged the complement and the smile only grew. Her eyes wondered back to her picture as she answered. ”I’m glad you like it. My mom helped me learn to cook. I don’t like doing it, but I know my mom likes it less. Plus it makes the time fly.”
Ren wasn’t sure what he meant by her being like her father, but she was assured it couldn’t have been anything bad. ”I hope they like it. With things the way they’ve been lately, I just want them to be happy.” Ren shook the look of worry off her face and turned back to her Grandfather. ”I can fix you a plate if you’d like. I promise it’s really good.”

Ferocious Guardian

I'm done...

User Image
Adrian awoke some time later. Groggy at first the memory of their conversation came back to him in parts. Smiling to himself he stretched slightly.Looking back over his shoulder he saw his fiance sleeping soundly. Laying back down he moved over to her and kissed her cheek softly. '' Hey, it's time to get up. '' Adrian was trying to wake her up as gently as possible. Moving to his feet he decided he'd give her a little more time in bed. Since it didn't seem like she was willing to get up right this second. Moving to his drawer he grabbed fresh clothes and made his way to the bathroom fora shower. Thirty minutes or so later Adrian had re-emerged from the steamy bathroom. Wearing a pair of running pant's he walked back over to the bed with a towel over his shoulders. Drying his hair as well as possible he leaned over his wife. '' Hey, I gave you more time...shouldn't you wake up now too? '' Adrian asked in a sweet voice. Sitting down next to her Adrian just continued to dry off his naked upper body. '' I can smell some food. If I can smell it from here then there must be a lot of it. If it's Ren it would be rude of us to keep her waiting any longer dear... '' Adrian wasn't trying to be a pest but he wanted to spend a little time with his fiance before he put all of his attention onto their daughter.

being second best.

User Image
        User Image
        User Image

Current Status: Healthy OCC: Phone Died. Charging now.

”Relax, I’m up.” Adrian couldn’t sleep in the same room and not have Lotus wake up when he moved over. After this long, she almost assumed he knew that. Groaning softly, the Red-head waited for him to leave for the shower. Once he left, Lotus rolled over in bed for a while thinking of the night before. They had spoke of so much, one thing was getting married. It was a big commitment. They had been engaged for so long, but now that it was here….
        ”I’m awake.” She mumbled again seeing Adrian had returned. How long had it been? Fifteen, twenty minutes she lay stuck on the motion of being a wife again. It was scary, but she knew that it was about time they married. Smiling, the Russian rolled over in bed and wrapped her arms around Adrian’s waist. ”You’re right. I smell food.” And Lotus did love food.
        ”For now, good morning, baby. I love you.” She snuggled against his lap and hugged him tightly. Yes, this was something she was indeed not afraid of. She was ready. ”You excited to train with Ren?” She asked, even though she knew the answer. Lotus knew how excited Adrian was. She knew how much he loved their little one.
        ”Okay. I meet you downstairs.” Lotus yawned sleepily. ”I’ll be there in one second. I promise. Just shower and clothes. I promise.”

Ferocious Guardian

In the end,

User Image
Shadow listened as the little girl spoke. She didn't seem as talkative today. Which wasn't a bad thing. '' Morning kid. '' Was all he said at first. Eating one more piece of bacon he shook his head at her. '' I'm fine. I don't need a lot of food. This will suffice. '' With that Shadow leaned against a counter. '' I'm sure your parents will appreciate it. '' This kid was selfless. All she wanted was to make her parent's happy. It was a nice sentiment. '' Well, I hope you know how to breath properly. Proper breathing will assist you today. '' With that Shadow patted her head and took his leave. '' I'll be watching over things while you and your father are busy. So pay attention and listen. '' With that Shadow disappeared from sight.

we all end up alone.

User Image

Ferocious Guardian

I'm done...

User Image
Adrian smiled. He loved her dearly. '' I love you too sweetheart. And good morning. '' Leaning down he kissed her lips softly. Pulling away he answered her. '' I am. It's been a while since I've trained with someone so I'm interested to see how this goes. '' Though in truth he wasn't training with someone. He was teaching someone. Pulling away from his wife he slid his shirt on and tossed the towel into the bathroom. '' Alright dear. I'll see you down stairs. '' Walking from the bed he looked over his shoulder once he was at the door. '' Please don't keep us waiting too long okay/? It'll be the last time I get to see you for a while. '' Adrian was sincere in his request. As he left he made all the way down the hall before he began coughing uncontrollably. It hurt deep in his chest. Once he was done he took a minute leaned against the wall trying to catch his breath. ' What the hell is wrong with me. ' Adrian wondered to himself. If he continued like this he may not be able to train with Ren. Shaking his head he dismissed the thought. No matter what he'd train with his daughter. He knew how much it meant to her, to him. He wasn't going to miss this. Illness be damned. Pushing off the wall he made his way down to the bar.

being second best.

User Image

The little girl held Shadow’s eye for a while, trying to gain anything she could. She was nervous, and Ren, unlike her father did not do well in high pressure situations. Ren assumed that part came from the Russian side. It was hard to expect what was going to happen. After all, her father had not known her all his life, and her mother was hard to immolate. Sighing softly, Ren heard her downfall within the first second of speech. ”I can’t breathe. I don’t know how to breathe.” When you were being attacked you didn’t have time to do that.
But that was going to have to be something she learned to do. She couldn’t right now, but she would. Very soon. Sighing softly, Ren forced a smile to face her Grandfather and nodded. She might not have understood what it would take, but she knew she would find it. ”I’ll do my very best, you won’t be disappointed. “ As she watched him leave, she sighed and wondered if that was the truth. Well, she would honestly have no choice.
But as soon as Shadow bid her goodbye, she heard a noise just outside of the kitchen door. Turning around, she smiled at her father as he came in. “Good morning father! I made breakfast, I didn’t know if you would be hungry or..not?” She smiled, finally looking up from her drawing. ”I thought eating couldn’t hurt. Is mom upstairs?”

Ferocious Guardian

I'm done...

User Image
Adrian had made his way into the kitchen to find his daughter waiting around a bunch of food. Food he assumed she had made herself. He was impressed. '' Wow, look at you making all this food. Wouldn't it have been easier with help? '' Adrian asked grabbing a plate and taking some of the food. A bit of each on to his plate. Looking at her with his head tilted slightly he spoke. '' Hey, why aren't you eating? '' Adrian was unsure as to why she wouldn't be eating with all this food here. Maybe she was waiting on him. '' If you were waiting on me then please dig in. You're going to need the nutrients. The training today isn't going to be easy. If you do anything on an empty stomach you could seriously hurt yourself. '' Adrian said to his daughter. If they were going to train he wanted to make sure she was taking care of herself. Taking a seat adjacent of her he began to eat. Looking from his food to her doodle he spoke with his mouth slightly full. '' What ya drawin? '' He asked trying to peek at it.

being second best.

User Image
        User Image
        User Image

Location: With Adrian and Ren Emotion: Happy Wearing: Black Tshirt, Dark Jeans, Black Boots
        Current Status: Healthy OCC:

It didn’t take more than fifteen minutes for Lotus to be out of bed and ready for the day. Although the woman was exhausted, she had to be honest; she loved food. The smell had already reached her nose, signaling her stomach to growl. Plus Adrian wanted to spend time with her and Ren as a family, and she couldn’t resist seeing her daughter’s smile as she talked about training with her father. The little girl sounded excited, and with a heart as big as hers, the mother could only assume how sincere it was.
        Lotus tied her hair carefully back with a black bow and started her makeup. Since the fights with Adrian, she never wore it. They seemed to have both stopped caring, who was there to even impress anymore? But with the talk they had shared into the night, it seemed as if things were picking up. So, in an effort to prove that it wasn’t a mistake, she would pick herself back up too. After finishing her eyes, she put on chapstick, brushed her teeth and went to the closet. Grabbing a pair of hip hugging dark jeans, her black boots, and a black tee shirt, she got dressed and headed downstairs.

The Russian moved in a trance like state through the winding halls that lead to the kitchen, with her mind on food. She loved food. Any kind, didn’t matter. When she was young, and married with her young one Abby, eating sickened her. But now, with Adrian, someone who required food for substance, everday, Lotus could eat forever. At the sight of the breakfast her daughter prepared, Lotus shrieked a little too happily. Looking to her daughter and husband at the table she quickly covered her joy. ”Ren! Look at this! All by yourself! What a thoughtful girl.” She nodded, confidant in the explanation, and took a seat. Grabbing a plate, she loaded up on food and sat back to eat. ”Trinity, honey, you need to eat too. You’ll get sick out there if you don’t. “ That statement, for sure Lotus knew well. She recalled Adrian always chowing down before and after training. In fact, she recalled cooking it all too.
        ”Are you excited?” The little one couldn’t hide the fact she was, and the mother knew this. But she did love to see her baby’s eyes light up with her smile.
User Image

Location: The Kitchen with her parents, eating. Apex Emotion: Excited Wearing: Yoga Pants and a sports bra Current Status: Healthy OCC:

”Dad, I plan on it. I was just waiting for you guys. I can’t eat this all by myself!” The little girl replied with a laugh. She missed him, even though it had only been a few hours. Ren wanted nothing more than to be close to her father, and she knew eventually, she would become a more socialized young woman and earn everyone’s approval. She wouldn’t be weird, or odd, or strange. Maybe Adrian could teach her to be normal. After all, wasn’t he human himself?
Ren got up to grab a plate when another sound entered the room. Looking up from the bowl she was taking eggs out of, she saw her mother enter, and the smile returned. Ren always thought her mother was so pretty. Thin in all the right places, pale, with long eyelashes, big red eyes, and even prettier longer hair. Plus, she knew her mother, and couldn’t wait to be just like her one day. ”Morning Mama!” Ren called, waving her hand at the woman who carried her into the world. When Lotus shrieked, Ren was all the wiser. It was common knowledge that Lotus could eat a village out of their home, but the thought of the cover up made her smile anyway. Rolling her eyes and giggling, she shook her head. ”Thanks mom. Dig in.” The fourteen year old girl had put down the eggs for a moment, taking a quick second to pull her drawing away from the table. She placed it on her seat, and gave herself a swift reminder to throw it out with the food that was uneaten. Her drawings were unusual and it wasn’t the image she wanted them to see.
Sitting back down on her drawing with a large plate of food, Ren dug in and begain to eat. She was hungry, and had been waiting a little early for them. But when Lotus asked her about her feelings on training, she was more than willing to reply. ”I’m pretty excited about it. Sha..” Stopping herself, Ren drew a blank. If her grandfather wanted them to know he was here, he would make it known. ”Shallow breathing,” She continued, ”I think will be my biggest downfall. You know how anxious Mom is?” Ren inquisitor, like she would always do. Giggling, she motioned to a smiling Lotus and turned back to Adrian. ”Let’s just say, my genetics don’t recognize fight or flight, they see panic.”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff