Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ferocious Guardian

I cant ask you to remember me.

User Image
Adrian had been in deep concentration. Focusing entirely on beating the s**t out of the punching bag. Doing all he could to release the stress and anger that dwells within him. But then a barely audible ping went off in the room. Someone had come into the bar. ' At this hour? ' Adrian thought to himself as he grabbed up his shirt, and a towel from a rack near the door. Drying himself off he began to walk down the hall and back towards the bar. Walking out of the east wing he looked to his right and saw a small woman looking around for someone. '' Hello, are you lost? '' Adrian asked his tone curious. He had forgotten that he hadn't put his shirt on yet. Leaving his scarred, torso exposed. The towel wrapped around his neck and his shirt in his left hand. '' It's real late and very cold outside. Are you okay? This place is pretty hard to find, so you must have walked very far. '' Adrian walked over to the bar and grabbed a simple bag of chips and some water. '' Here, you must be a little hungry or thirsty. '' Holding them out to her he sized her up. She wasn't wearing very warm clothes either. '' Come with me please. '' Adrian let her take the snack and water from him and led her over to the fire. '' Please sit here. You must be very cold. Your clothes aren't very thick and these mountains are very unforgiving. '' He'd know. He trained in these mountains with Shadow quite often.

But I can't bare for you to forget me.

User Image
Good Judgment Comes From Experience

User Image

Aʆყʂʂเą Sɧəρąяɗ

╔══════════════╗

"Oh Jesus!" Alyssia jumped the slightest bit when she finally heard someone else's voice. "Yes, actually, I'm quite lost." The woman's eyes were aimed toward the floor as she answered the voice before turning around to face it's owner, who had already started speaking again. "Oh my word." She mumbled involuntarily and incoherently. "Y-y-yes, it is late; and I'm sorry if I disturbed you, or interrupted something." The woman blushed and lowered her gaze when she realized he was only half dressed. She didn't want to be rude and stare at his naked back as he wandered off to fetch something. He spoke to her a third time, and offered her a snack of sorts. She reached out to retrieve them. "Thank you, sir. You are too kind." She followed him in to the very first room she'd entered, and was grateful to find nothing had happened to her shoes, scarf, or bag in her absence. She tried to gather her belongings as he ushered her over to the fireplace. She sat on her knees beside it in a very lady-like position. "Thank you, again, Sir. I-I-I didn't mean to intrude it's just with the storm outside, I didn't really have a choice. I'm sorry. I'll leave as soon as it clears up, and you can go back to your" She gestured at him "being partially nude in your own home." She finished rather meekly before turning her face away and taking a sip from the water bottle he'd provided her with. She'd unscrewed it while she was explaining herself."
╚══════════════╝

And A Lot Of Experience Comes From Bad Judgment

Ferocious Guardian

User Image
Adrian sat on a couch not far from the young woman. '' You aren't intruding dear. This is a place of business. This is my home called the Apex Tavern. Anyone is welcome here at all hours of the day. '' Adrian said with a small smile. When she noted that he was shirtless Adrian became slightly pink in the face. '' Oh, I'm so sorry. '' Putting his shirt on quickly after removing the towel he smoothed it out and spoke. '' I uh was in the middle of some exercising ha ha. '' Adrian said rubbing his neck. '' Well anyway, you may stay for as long as you like dear. '' Adrian said being quite serious. Wasn't the first time he let someone stay here for free he was sure it wouldn't be the last. Come to think of it it was pretty funny that the only customers he's had has been women. Perhaps it was a curse or something. Chuckling to himself he shook his head and continued. '' If you'd like a room I can give you a key and you could head up to the room whenever you like. Feel free to ask for anything to drink, or eat. I'll prepare it myself and bring it to you. '' Adrian said with a small smirk.

User Image

User Image

Aʆყʂʂเą Sɧəρąяɗ

╔══════════════╗

"Thank you- again." She smiled lightly and took another look around the room as he dressed himself. "Oh." She piped up whenever he said something about staying. "I couldn't possibly impose." She stood gracefully and walked over to her bag. She removed the scarf and unzipped a pocket. She pulled a lovely necklace with ivory gems out. "I hope this is enough. I only intend to take you up on your offer for the night; just until-hopefully- this storm passes- and continue on my journey; out of your hair." She placed the necklace on his lap, refusing to take it back. She zipped up the bag, slipped her shoes on, and wrapped the scarf stylishly around her throat. "Now, sir, if you could kindly show me to my room?" The unopened chips and now half empty water bottle were clasped in one hand. Her backpack was in the the other. She smiled patiently at the stranger. "Oh! And I don't require much. No need to fuss over my wants, or needs; thank you. " Alyssia pushed a pale strand of faded blue hair away from her face, and waited for the owner to show her to the room he offered.
╚══════════════╝

Ferocious Guardian

User Image
Adrian watched as she handed him a necklace made with ivory. It was beautiful but he couldn't use it for anything. So for now, as to not be rude he put it in his pocket as he stood. '' Well, my offer is for you to stay as long as you like. This is my business after all. That's what this place was made for. Housing people and the like. '' Moving ahead of her he walked towards the bar and back behind it. Reaching under the register there he pulled out a key and examined the room number. '' You'll be in room 1A. My very first room sold. '' Adrian said happily. Moving back around the bar he walked towards the west wing and opened the door to the hall. Walking down the hall he continued to speak. '' It's exciting to have finally sold my first room. It's a very nice room so you'll enjoy it. '' Walking up to the door he used the key and unlocked it. Opening the door he held it open for her to go in ahead of him. The room was like the rest of the building, Victorian with white all over the room. '' This is your room...uh I never got your name. '' Then he patted his forehead. '' I'm sorry. I didn't introduce myself either. My name is Adrian. '' He said politely extending his hand to her.

User Image

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

User Image
Maggie had lost herself among the books of the library once it seemed Adrian had finished with the small tour. Having amassed a small fort of books around herself she had been reading for the longest time, amazed at all the information there was to absorb.

When she heard people speaking she lift her head from the large volume resting on her lap and glanced to the door. Looking around herself she wanted to go investigate, but realized just how many books she had pulled down to read. With a massive sweat drop the young girl began putting away all the books as quickly and properly as she could.

By the time she'd finished cleaning up her mess and making her way back to the room with the bar in it, Adrian and his guest having moved into the west wing and out of her line of sight. "Oro? I could have sworn I heard voices..." She said with a puzzled expression, and with a defeated sigh she shambled on over to the bar and plopped herself down onto a seat.

"I miss Bato..." She mumbled to herself, drawing on the bartop with a finger. As much fun as losing herself in the books had been, she was still fighting the despair and depression of having lost someone very close to her.

User Image

Aʆყʂʂเą Sɧəρąяɗ

╔══════════════╗

Alyssia couldn't help but grin. She was his first sale. Quite the accomplishment, on both sides, in her opinion. She followed him to the room, and found her mouth agape at how beautiful it was. There was no way a single man had such elegant taste. Surely he was married, or gay, or had help. She gently set her backpack down and was about to wander in when he bought her back down to Earth by seaking again. "Hmm?" She looked at him curiously for a moment as his words registered in her mind. "Oh, yes. Of course. My name is Alyssia, but I was known back home as Alyce." She firmly gripped his hand and shook it. "Thank you for your hospitality Adrian. I really do appreciate it." Her eyes were wandering around the room again. "It's lovely." She found herself saying as she allowed herself to roam in to the room and run delicate fingers across even more delicate furnishings. It was as if she'd completely forgotten the presence of the man in the doorway. It did seem a shame to only spend a night, but she didn't have much else to pay with, and she did have somewhere else she had to be in three days' time.
╚══════════════╝

Time-traveling Astronomer

User Image

Vladimir

The tall albino, in his black snow gear, entered the manor and sighed. It felt good to be in a warm place at last. He had made the trek here for the longest. He pulled his goggles off and lowered his hood. "Well, isn't this lovely?" He looked around the place. Just his style. The Russian man needed a nice strong drink right now to warm his cold bones.

((crappy intro post, but hello everyone.))

Ferocious Guardian

User Image
Adrian shook her hand back and was pleased she was with his room. '' Alyssia, that's a very pretty name. '' Adrian said smiling slightly. '' Well I'm glad you like the room. Please enjoy your stay. I'm usually in the main area should you need me. If not, just call my name and I'll be there. '' It was true. Adrian had a surveillance system of sorts set up so he could hear anyone coming in, leaving, or needing something. So Adrian left Alyssia to her sleeping, or whatever it was she was gonna do. After leaving the west wing he made his way to the bar and saw Maggie sitting at it. As he was approaching her he saw another entering. '' Good evening to the both of you. Did you enjoy the library Maggie? '' Looking from her to the man who walked in he moved behind the bar. '' What can I get the two of you this evening. '' Adrian asked his tone calm as usual.

User Image

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

User Image
Lost in thought, Maggie's eyes had nearly closed completely when she heard two people enter the main room. It wasn't until her name was spoken that she realized one of them was Adrian. Sitting up straight she stopped her doodling on the bartop and whipped her head around to face him, slapping on a smile and nodding.

"I did! You've such a wonderful collection, I almost got buried beneath the pile of books I tried to read." She admitted with a small laugh, there wasn't as much life to it as usual, she seemed tired and almost sad beneath the mask of happiness and mirth.

(short post is short >.< Brain is dead )

User Image

Vladimir

"Thank you, but I promised someone I would hold off on drinking until he arrives." Vlad bowed a bit and returned to the lobby.

As if on cue, a man in a red snow coat entered carrying a bag upon his back. It was medium sized, not too large. It had food, and a change of clothes for both the red garbed stranger and the albino Russian. He set the bag down and removed his gloves. "Well, I'm here now, master Vladimir." He removed his hood, revealing his long red hair.

"Let's get something to drink now." Vladimir wrapped his arm around his butler's shoulder.

((welp, now you know Vladdy here is rich))

Luke
User Image

Ferocious Guardian

User Image
Adrian smiled to the young lady. '' That's wonderful. I'm glad you liked it. '' The bit about being buried beneath the books was something he could believe since it had happened to him on many occasions. Now to the new man. '' Waiting? Well alright then. I'll remain here for you and your friend should he get her soon. '' As if he heard the conversation the other man came in with a bag across his back. Probably their luggage. '' Alright. What do you gentleman want to drink this evening. Also, will you be staying? I see your friend has a bag. I could recommend it to at least ride out the storm. But should you have the proper equipment to leave feel free to do so at any time. '' Adrian said with a smile on his face. It was the first time he had two new guest come in so close together. Not just the man and his friend but Alyssia too.

User Image

User Image

Vladimir

((stereotypes... activate... also... i know nothing about alcoholic beverages))
Vladimir sat down at the barstool. "This may seem stereotypical but I'll take Vodka." His Russian accent was quite apparent. The way he said Vodka sounded like there was an h in there somewhere. Luke sat next to him. "I... I'll, take, uh..." Vladimir laughed. "Don't mind him, he doesn't drink much. You don't have to get anything you know." Luke blushed. "I don't think I want anything." He pulled his goggles off revealing his piercing green eyes.

Luke
User Image

Ferocious Guardian

User Image
Adrian grabbed a glass and a bottle of the finer Vodka and poured the man a glass of it. Sine the other man didn't want anything he let him remain where he was. '' Alright then. Here you are. '' Setting the glass down on the table he left the bottle on the back shelf should he want more. Grabbing a water bottle he opened it and took a long drink from it. When he was done he spoke to the two once more. '' So, would you two like anything else? '' Adrian smoothed out his form fitting tank top and brushed his brown hair out of his honey brown eyes. '' Where you two from? Your accent is absolutely Russian. My mother is Russian. '' Adrian said with a smile on his face. It was true though. Even though Adrian spoke very little Russian, his adoptive mother was in fact Russian.

User Image

User Image

Vladimir

"Yes, I am indeed Russian. Born and raised in Moscow." He grabbed the glass and drank some. "My name is Vladimir." Luke smiled. "I'm Luke. Not Russian. Nor am I from Russian. I live there with Vladimir as his butler." He blushed. Vladimir smiled at the red head. "Been a long time since I've see the shy side of you, my read headed friend." Vladimir finished the rest of the glass. "As for staying, yes... we are. Not sure how long, though." Vladimir sighed.

((I need to do less talking and more walking.))

Luke
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas