YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW!!! 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Magical Trickster

User Image
User Image
'Crimson Blade'
(Name as yet undisclosed/undiscovered)

The wounded vampire began zoning out, the surrounding décor and people became but blackness. All she could see was Yai and the pulsing of his blood through his body. Her throat began to burn and her teeth ached, itched, yearned to sink into his flesh. And the fact he dragged her from the others and to the rest room. Well, she couldn't hold back her need and desire anymore. She didn't even hear him speak when he told her to bite. But bite she did. She had reached for his wrist, her last conscious decision, but instead used it to tug him closer and then her teeth sank into his throat before her lips closed around the flesh.
Each swallow of blood brought more colour to her flesh, slightly more fullness to her figure. And her wounds began to close and then vanish without even a scar. "Stop...I have to stop...I can't control myself...stop!" She yelled in her mind as she continued to feed.

|| OoC: || Slight correction, although it doesn't provide flight, or any other purpose, she does have a wing...it's black-red in colour (Think Carnage from Marvel comics) and comes from her right shoulder. >w<
Also, given the intoxicating nature of his blood and the fact she's already tasting it, you're going to have to forcibly stop her. She can't seem to do it herself. x3

Information:
Name: Can't remember
Alias: Crimson Blade
Species: Vampire
Company: Yai
Mood: Hungry
Inventory: 'Oblivion' (Red-Bladed Nodachi), Vial of Blood (x7), Burnt Photo Fragment.
Attire: Scarred and pitted skintight scaled armour. Eyepatch.
State: - Health: 30% Energy: 10%
Power: Pyrokinesis
Note: A single Black-Red wing sprouts from the right shoulder, it is real, but seems to serve no purpose.
Eliza was not too surprised when then golden eyes man approached and only spoke to Noriko. That was okay by her though, Eliza was never comfortable speaking with people. She tried though, it was after all something she wanted desperately, friends. She had met nice people before, she knew they were out there but never had Liz had someone she could consider a friend. Letting her mind drift she noticed the man, not man, he looked like a demon samurai, that was something she'd never seen before and doubted she would ever see again, her blue eyes watched the tail with curiosity, did it move like a canine's tail or more like a cats tail? Or was there perhaps a chance it shifted and moved about as a creature she didn't not know, since of course the origin of the man was something she didn't know. Curious questions, all questions she wanted to ask him. The brunette told herself, Just stand, walk over there. Be brave. But alas, the poor young woman was out of bravery for the night.

Noriko was nice though, while trying not to stare Eliza watched her out of the corner of her eye, she was nice, and brave. She spoke to people without hesitating or forgetting the words she was trying to say. How desperately she wanted to tell the part electrical girl how she wished she could be like her. But Liz wasn't good for much of anything, but she was determined to become useful and productive. She already had a job after all, she'd start earning money soon, she simply had to forge on until then. Looking around once more her blue eyes fell on the window, she hoped the rain would end before the evening came, she would need somewhere to sleep after all. Sighing Liz glanced back at Noriko and offered a shy attempt at a bright smile, in fact she lifted her head slightly to even show she was directing it at the tv/head. Then she slowly let her chin drop to her knees, blue eyes wondering to that black tail again, seriously, what kind of animal did it imitate?

your favorite kohai

Jaganshi-Hurugi

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

❄☽♈ℓʊɳᾶ♈☾❄
❄Mood❄
❄Themes❄King and Lionheart by Of Monsters and Men & Elements (Orchestral Version) by Lindsey Stirling
❄Wearing❄ The Faun Witch
❄Lover❄ Remains to be found out.

Luna stood outside the entrance, admiring the floral arrangements and shrubbery that adorned it's frame. What a warm greeting this was for her. As she touched it bud, it bloomed into a beautiful flower, and she whispered sweetly to each one, her very voice sounding soft and sweet like the nectar they so needed. Soon she rested her arm back to her side and turned, smiling, she placed a dainty hand on the door, pushing it open and walking in. She smiled vibrantly as she made her way around, finally coming across what seemed to be a "bar" area. Her pale hand slid gracefully across a stool and she sat down, crossing one leg over the other. Luna glanced around at the others, noting seeing a young man and a woman rush to...the bathrooms? Hm...this place could be...interesting. A mischievous smirk graced her plump lips before she laid a hand on the bar. "White russian, please." She said in her honey dripped smooth tone, a sultry voice she had.

GildedFoxx's Princess

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,025 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

I am who I am, and I am unique: Cheshira Delacroix
I try to deny it, but I can't escape my heritage: Cheshire Cat
My aloofness is an act, it hides what I feel: Playful
Sometimes I'm useless, but I love what I do: Traveler
Tick tock goes the clock, but this is my time of day: Twilight
Nobody's perfect, but they hold my heart: Unclaimed
When I'm moving my feet, I dance to this beat: Animal I have Become

A strange phenomenon, or at least, to those who might be aware of it, was taking place upon the roof of the three story building. A luscious, pair of lips had appeared there, drawn back to expose gleaming white teeth in a smile, while a rather long tongue flicked out to run across them. Slowly, the rest of the woman's body began to form, her cheshire grin displaying her ease at her new location. A vibrant pink orb gazed around the clearing she found herself in, as a rather gargantuan weapon appeared at her side.

The woman was dressed, well, rather fancily. A black ensemble, accented with hues of pink, graced her body, while hair cut into the oriental princess style framed her face. An eyepatch covered her right eye, the word 'VOID' splashed across it in archaic text. Thigh high boots, heeled, tapped a staccato tune on the roof of the building as the lady considered how best to introduce herself to the people inhabiting this place.

"Sigh..I doubt the owner would appreciate a floating head...a simple grin could be creepy, too...Mayhaps through the front door, then?"

A soft purr escaped her throat as she made her decision, the Cheshire cat stepped towards the edge of the roof as she slung her gunblade over one shoulder. Stepping off the roof, she fell lightly towards the ground, landing on her feet, albeit in a crouch. Such was the grace of a cat.

Turning towards the door, she tilted her to the right, her one functioning eye taking in the scenery. She disliked the openness of the clearing, feeling exposed on her right side. With that eye destroyed, the cat had had to learn to adjust to life with just the one eye. For a while, the accurate sniping skills she possessed with her gunblade had been found lacking, and she bore more than one scar as a result of screwing up in a fight. Fortunately for her, no one had managed to land a second blow to her face.

Attaching her weapon to the straps on her back, she lightly nudged the door open with her foot, pink hues dimming as her cat like pupil dilated in response to the change of light. Onyx colored, pink tinged hair swept around her as she looked around the inside of the tavern, observing those who were present and avoiding given anyone more attention than they needed.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Invisible Friend

User Image
» » » ᴀᴇʀᴏɴ ᴍᴀɴɴɪɴɢ

> > > > > The first thing her eyes set on when she entered was the clock on the wall. Well, the time sure did fly when observing alien space ships and bodies. As she unzipped her coat, hanging it upon the coat stand close to the door, she took a moment to take stock of the bodies. It seemed to be more crowded than when she left, but the pair of timid women were still sat close to the fire. One had even taken her spot on the floor.

She smiled in their direction before removing her boots. Aeron could deal with damp socks, providing she was careful not to slip over the wooden flooring. As she retrieved a hair band from the pouch beside the knife on her belt, she caught a smile from the man munching coloured candy. Even without a mirror, Aeron imagined the smile had something to do with her increasingly scruff appearance. Her hair was still damp, and loose, but her hands set to work on remaking her signature single French braid. She replied to the man with a friendly smile, it wasn't in her nature to be self conscious, before shifting her gaze elsewhere. There were a few new faces, but nothing struck her as being particular noteworthy, besides the feminine body attached to a screen. Now that was someone she wanted to know more about!

Crossing the room to despiot her belt back into her over sized rucksack, she could hear something coming from the restroom. It sounded a lot like the words 'bite me'. Aeron chuckled quietly, "Kinky..." before moving towards the bar, taking a perch while she finished her hair.

She wanted to approach the tv woman and explain what a wonderful work of technology and/or nature she was, learn her origins and just about anything else interesting she had to say, but an order was issued at the bar. Aeron looked around again, not a Yai in sight and, as far as she was aware, he hadn't yet hired any employees. Having worked in places like this since she was young, taking on multiple roles like bar tender and waitress came naturally, but she didn't want to over step any boundaries given how little relationships she had with the owner. Several seconds later, when it was quite obvious no bar tender was going to magically pop up from behind the counter, she slid herself up and over the wood top.

"White Russian, good choice." She moved around the bar, her eyes flicking over bottles of alcohol and the different types of glasses. It was clear that she had little idea of where everything was kept. Eventually she managed to assemble the correct ingredients into a short tumbler, promptly placing it in front of the woman who seemed to have been blessed with some godly beauty. "Sorry for the wait. Anything else?"

» Energy: ██████████ [7O%]
» Health: Nothing to report.
» Appearance: Oversized orange tshirt, black shorts, knee length black socks. *clickable: to polyvore*
» Inventory: A coat, a sleeping bag, and some provisions.
The Lady Of Yggdrasil

::Being a being that wonders through countless of shadows, dimensions, worlds, and time, one tends to get a few extra senses, especially that eerie feeling of somebody watching you. Horuto stopped his fidgeting of his tail and tap ontop of the bar and turned over to the pair of blue eyes staring at his tail. The vibe from her Horuto could tell was a bit nervous. He quickly wrapped his tail around his waist like a belt, while it's spade tip folds over the handle of his katana.::

"Forgive me for not using the front door. I always take a "quick" peek before coming through, to make sure I am not intruding on anything ."

::Says he, with a charming tempo of a tone and a smug grin. Unusual apart of his garbs, his accent did not give off the hint of japanese at all.::

"Why so stirred? I'm sure there are plenty of odd characters around here far stranger than the looks of me. Is it because I'm black?"
::Horuto says with shut eyes, wide open smirk and hearty snicker::

So focused on the tail she was, that Eliza followed it's movements as it wrapped around the mans waist, her brows furrowed as she found herself a little confused, it wasn't like any animal she recognized, meaning it moved more like it's only special type. oh spirits, she was staring at his stomach. Blue eyes widened as she glance up involuntarily only to see him looking at her. She froze when she realized he was also speaking to her. The small quake returning to her body helped Liz draw her eyes down to the mans shoes, at least that was something she knew, seeing as she really only seemed to look at peoples shoes. Wait, he was talking to her, that meant she had to say something back if she didn't want to make him angry. Glancing up she noticed his eyes were closed, curious. But that meant she could actually look at him a minute, he was a curiously created creature. Person, it was rude to call someone a creature. Oh, right she was suppose to respond.

"N-n-no. S-sorry." Eliza squeezed her eyes closed that familiar burning raising up her neck and cheeks at her skin took a distinct pinkish-red color. This was so embarrassing. "I l-l-like . . . t-tail." She didn't mean to whimper no matter how quietly, oh she hoped no one heard it. Glancing around the room Liz decides she probably picked the wrong place to sit, no matter how warm the fireplace was it was just too inconvenient she eyed the seating, it didn't seem there was a place around that would be safe for her to sit and dry out without being forced to interact with someone. Sighing she let her gaze dart back to the man, hoping she didn't offend him.

Jaganshi-Hurugi
::Horuto could tell the woman was completely in her own little world. He could tell she had alot racing through her mind. A split second of a few gazes, an interaction, blush, the eyeing for an escape. Knowing this though not allowing it to offend him one bit.::

::He went towards her at a distant close enough to unravel his tail from around his waist and to extend it out for a hand shake.::

"The name's Horuto. Interested in the tail eh? I'm guessing you're fond of animals or mythical beings... Or both."

::Horuto says as he looks her up and down to get a better look at her (hint hint, descript pls razz )::
Oh spirits! He was walking towards her Eliza dropped her forhead against her knees a moment in completely embarrassment, her just past shoulder length hair, finally dry enough to show it's dark brown color was also finally dry enough to drape around her face and provide extra cover. But he was talking to her, which caused the poor woman to raise her head, the crystal blue eyes falling on the tail that was unwrapped and extended towards her. Horrified she glanced at him, maybe, well . . . Unfurling her long, battered jean clad, legs Liz curled her legs next to her, trying to keep her five six frame as small as possible still. A lesson she'd learned early in life, stay small, no one will notice you. Apparently that didn't work with this samurai, Horuto. What an interesting name. Hearing his question she nods, only to shake her head at the rest of his words her blush intensifying at the lie she was telling. She was always fascinated with learning about new things, cultures, and animals. Her hands danced across the hem of her equally battered red t-shirt before shyly she reached over and touched his tail ever so slightly before jerking her hand back.

Squeezing her eyes shut she extends her hand forward once more and touches once more her blue of her eyes glittering in her awe, that was when she remembered she needed to give her own name, her hand drew back quickly once more this time lifting to wrap around her golden key that hung just below her collarbone once more, the golden chair twisting slightly at her movement. "El-liza." She lifted her gaze just as high as she dared and let it fall on one of his shoulders, not daring to see if his eyes were still closed, though it would be interesting to see if they were, because the she would wonder if he had crossed with them closed and how he had managed it.

Jaganshi-Hurugi

Mega Noob

User Image
►☩Artorias 'Lucky' Lorbrick☩◄

Current location...;

Gaia - All Roads Inn

Appearance;

Lucky Lorbrick

Equipment;

Two 9KMG SS Handguns,
Knife and Machete

Listen up, there's not a moment to spare
It's quite a drop from the top, so how you feeling down there?
It's a cold, cruel, harsh reality
Caught, stuck, here with your enemies

〠------------☽------------〠

This had gone from interested to damned near intoxicating for the naturally curious man; he began eating his smarties as one would pop-corn, his eyes flickering too and fro to temporarily alight on someone, take note of what they were doing, and then move on to his next target. So many things were going on at once, and so many unusual people were rendering it an absolute sensory overload that he adored with every fiber of his being. He was beyond glad that he'd crashed the ship here, even if it hadn't been intentional; the hundred gold -which he imaged credits would convert to pretty well- per night quota would be easy to meet so long as everyone remained this absolutely awesome.

His smile only intensified as the strange woman revealed herself to be nothing less than a freaking blood-sucker of some sort. Even better, Yai offered to let her bite him with no small amount of embarrassment, which was almost hilarious. Frankly it was disappointing that he didn't know the man better, 'cause it was once you truly got to know someone that embarrassment became a thing to joke about. Oh well, at least there was no small amount of entertainment even if he could only share it with himself.

The samurai was approaching one of the shy girls from earlier, though since they were talking to one another he was unable to pick out their names; not that it really mattered, shyness was a trait in people that he had a hard time overcoming. He just didn't have the personality, nor the profession, to make people really feel at ease most of the time. Then again... She was talking to a samurai for crying out loud, so just how shy and timid could she really be beyond a stutter here and there and an inability to talk much without being explicitly asked first.

Speaking of timidness, the next woman to stalk in was anything but; she walked with the grace of an absolute predator, and he couldn't help but watch her as she moved confidently over to the bar and ordered a 'White Russian'. His bar keeping skills were rusty when it came down to land-drinks, but he was just about to get up and try fix her a drink himself when greenie beat him to it. He slumped back down resignedly, popping another smartie into his mouth as he watched the pair for a second; they were his two favorites here thus far, even though he didn't know them. Their confidence and overall lack of doom and gloom that the rest brought was completely refreshing, and he had to admire them for it.

And then she happened.

Every movement she made was feline in nature, and carried all of the grace and elegance he absolutely adored in the animals. Actually, on second thought, his own cat would probably be jealous of the beautiful woman. She looked around with the gaze of a hunter herself, her eyes flickering from person to person for only a brief second; committing the small details to memory for review later whilst appearing nonchalant. As her eyes flickered over in his direction, he shrunk a little bit; attempting to hide himself in the shadows so she wouldn't notice the fact that he wasn't impeccably dressed, unlike her. Should he make eye contact with her? Smile? For once he found himself uncertain about what action to perform.

Before he could decide, her gaze had past over him and he'd missed his chance. Bah.

He went back to eating his smarties.

The Adorable Chesire

〠------------☽------------〠

No explanation will matter after we begin
Unlock the dark destroyer that’s buried within
My true vocation and now my unfortunate friend
You will discover a war you’re unable to win

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

❄☽♈ℓʊɳᾶ♈☾❄
❄Mood❄
❄Themes❄King and Lionheart by Of Monsters and Men & Elements (Orchestral Version) by Lindsey Stirling
❄Wearing❄ The Faun Witch
❄Lover❄ Remains to be found out.

Luna beamed when the cute girl came to attend her. "Gods, I thought I'd never get a drink!" She winked and then watched the girl make it, with a smile playing on her plump lips. "You're good." She said as the girl finished up her drink and set it down in front of her. Luna took a sip and beamed. "Not bad! This can't be the first drink you've made..."
As she continued to sip on the vodka drink, her eyes scanned the room. She saw a few people around, and all of them very elaborate. One man looked like a robot, another a samurai. The females there were adorable. At one point she locked eyes with a man seemingly popping candy, and she smirked, sipping her drink daintily before turning back to the young cute one who'd made the delicious concoction.
"So, what's your name darling?" Her voice dripped with an accent that sounded a British and Scandinavian mix. As she spoke, she set her drink down on the bar, and began to fix her very revealing Faeroesi outfit. She wore antlers on her head that were dripping in beaded tassels and strings of jewels, as well as flowers on vines. Her appearance was one you'd expect of a forest Goddess or Nymph, but she wasn't that of the sort. She was a Witch, and damn proud to be one.

In a relationship with Lukan Wolf

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
User ImageThe Eternal Wanderer...
Yai Xanadu

Yai sighed, memories flooding back to him of his one hundred and eight year past as he felt the familiar feeling of teeth sunk into his neck. He opened his single golden eye to see, with relief, that the sexy vampire woman's wounds were healing.

Though... she wasn't stopping...

Oh, s**t... Yai's arms, previously holding up his jacket, dropped to his sides, the young man falling to his knees. He... was losing too much blood. And Yai already had, err... a bit of a slightly weaker constitution than most people.

Crap... his vision was blurring... He was losing consciousness...

Just as he slipped out, voices came to him...

"Mmmm... Yai, your blood tastes so good..."

"Thanks so much, Lils..."

"But I wonder why?"

"I don't know. It sure beats me..."

"You sure you're okay when I bite you? It doesn't hurt?"

"Of course I don't mind. I'll never mind as long as its you."

"Awww! You're the sweetest guy ever! Please... stay by my side forever?"

"Heh... I don't think that'll be a problem, Lils."

"I love how you call me Lils... Do you ever call me by my full name, though?"

"Sure, I'll do it right now. I love you, Lil-"

Yai's world went dark then...

- - - - - - - - - -

The towel that Yai left on the floor continued to lie there, unmoving.

But no... Not unthinking. This towel didn't care if its master hadn't told it to transform yet. It saw him go into the bathroom with a wounded vampire, and it knew what that meant. Considering Yai wasn't out yet, this towel knew what it had to do.

A poof of harmless white smoke enveloped the towel, and out of the cloud of smoke jumped, errr...

A brown raccoon?

The brown raccoon ran forward, bounding and leaping to the bathroom in the corner. It pushed open the door to find the vampire still feeding on a now unconscious Yai. Leaping forward, the raccon bit down hard on the vampire woman's hair, tugging with all its might. If that failed, it'd just bite on any piece of exposed flesh on this curvy woman it could find.

Company: Crimson blade
Mood: Nostalgic
Thinking: "..."
Wearing: Pictured (minus jacket)

Time of Day

Early Afternoon

Kukii-san

Magical Trickster

User Image
User Image
'Crimson Blade'
(Name as yet undisclosed/undiscovered)

The rush of warm blood in her throat had also passed on his the memories he was currently experiencing. That and the sudden sharp tug to her hair jerked the vampire out of her drunken haze. "Oww what the..." She put her hand on her head and rubbed slightly. The she put her hand to her lips, blood red...was that their natural state or merely Yai's blood still upon them? Who knew. She wiped at her mouth and shook gathered her wits. Given her enhanced strength she could easily help the unconscious man up.
"Um...could someone take him off my hands...he needs bandaging and bed rest...and possibly a transfusion...and above all...to be away from me..." She asked the room, looking around at those gathered. Well this was a great first impression...she'd come in battered and broken...and basically sucked the entire life out of the proprietor. It was no wonder people hated her and her kind. Wait...how did she know that? Some memories seemed to have recovered, perhaps because of Yai's nature as a demi-god of hindsight and foresight. Or maybe it was something else altogether. It didn't matter right now, what mattered was Yai's wellbeing.

Information:
Name: Can't remember
Alias: Crimson Blade
Species: Vampire
Company: Yai, Racoon? -> Lucky, Luna, Eliza, Horuto, Yuki, Aeron, Cheshira, Noriko (Miss anyone out/Make any errors?)
Mood: Intoxicated -> Sated, Concerned
Inventory: 'Oblivion' (Red-Bladed Nodachi), Vial of Blood (x7), Burnt Photo Fragment.
Attire: Scarred and pitted skintight scaled armour. Eyepatch.
State: - Health: 30% -> 100% Energy: 10% -> 100%
Power: Pyrokinesis
Note: A single Black-Red wing sprouts from the right shoulder, it is real, but seems to serve no purpose.

Cyberweasel89

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
User ImageThe Half-Dead Philosopher...
Robin Bloodworth

Though the feline-like woman's eyes scanned each person in the room only briefly, and she was thorough about checking everyone, there just might have been someone she missed...

In the corner was a young man in a breathing mask and red hooded sweatshirt, the hood up. With a sniper rifle, handgun, grenades, trench knife, and katana strapped to him, he had a lot of ordnance on him, but oddly... His presence... It was like he wasn't even there.

He was in a corner, yes... but he wasn't shifting his body. Wasn't sweating. He had no smell... He... wasn't even breathing... No heartbeat, either, as strange as that sounded.

His red eyes, however, were locked on Cheshira, so maybe she might have felt his eyes on her. For his eyes had been locked on her the moment she entered the bar, staring her down.

Not threateningly, though... Curiously. His eyes were distant, a serene look in them. He was studying here, as if looking straight through her and into the depths of her heart.

It was... kinda creepy.

Company: No one (Cheshira?)
Mood: Curious
Thinking: "..."
Wearing: Pictured

Time of Day

Early Afternoon

The Adorable Cheshire

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
User ImageThe Shapeshifting Towel...?
?????

The little raccoon looked up at the vampire woman, baring sharp canine teeth and growling. Then, it barked at her.

Wait... barked?

A raccoon that... had sharp teeth more like a canine... and barked like a dog?

Then, the raccoon was enveloped in a plume of white smoke, which rose. As it rose, bare human feet became apparent, albeit small. Like... child sized.

When the smoke cleared, a, err... Little girl was standing there.

She looked no older than ten years old, with red hair down to her shoulders and green eyes. She was thin and slender, typical of a ten year old girl, and stood at barely over four feet tall, but...

She had raccoon ears on her head... and a raccoon tail.

She was also, err... Completely naked.

"You b***h!" she cried, tears in her eyes.

Wow, she also had quite a foul mouth for a little girl...

"How dare you feed on my papa! You almost killed him! In fact..." she sniffed the air. "s**t! He's lost a lot of blood... If we don't bandage him up fast, he'll die!"

The little raccoon girl ran to the fallen, unconscious, shirtless Yai, nudging him with tiny hand.

"Papa! Papa! Wake up! Please wake up!"

Reaching down, the little girl struggled to lift Yai up and prop him against the wall of the bathroom. Standing in front of him, she leaned down and stuck her tongue out, beginning to lick at the still-bleeding wound from the bite.

The... bleeding stopped. In fact, the wound was beginning to close up. Did this girl's saliva have light healing properties?

Standing back, after quite a lot of licking, she sighed, spitting out a glob of the demi-god's blood.

"That should close his wound for now... But we need to get him bandaged up fast, or my saliva won't last long. But the nearest doctor is all the way to the south in Gray Terminal, and Yai's the only one here I know has first aid training..."

The little naked raccoon girl turned and ran back out into the bar area, shouting at the top of her lungs.

"Does anyone here have first aid training?! Yai is in the bathroom, and he's bleeding really bad!"

Company: Everyone
Mood: Panicked, angry
Thinking: "Please don't die, Papa!"
Wearing: Nothing... cat_redface

Time of Day

Mid-Afternoon

Kukii-san
The Lady Of Yggdrasil
Gimolia123
Vilpax Jaganshi
Jaganshi-Hurugi
BlissfulChance