Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh noes!

a poll! 1 100.0% [ 109 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 213 214 215 > >> >>> »|

Candace continues to giggle uncontrollably, holding her stomach. "You crack me up." Taking the rag and wiping up the spilled drink. "Aww, jeez," sighing happily she finally gains her 'normalness' again. Throwing the rag back behind the bar and seeing it fall into the sink, throwing hands up into the hair, "score!" Playing around and lazily sits back into the chair.

Hilarious Genius

~~ Cherry finished her drawing and walked up to the scary man" umh.. is it possible to get any food here? .. maybe... ?" she said ~~

"GOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!" Kurizu shouted, running around the room several times, his hands flung high in the air, "High five!" He said, finally coming to a stop in front of Candace and holding his hand up in the air.

Hilarious Genius

~~ Standing in the background with an anime drop on her head with wide open eyes ~~
Candace begins laughing again and stands back up out of the chair, giving Kurizu a highfive. Smiling, she winks at Kurizu and spots Cherry walking into the room approaching him.
Star opened the door and slowly walked inside staring at the ground. As she looked up she saw the detail in the room as the sunlight shone through the doors and windows.

"Wooo!" He shouted once more after getting his high five, and laughed. He turned back to face Cherry, a sort of stupid, clueless look on his face, "...Ah? Oh! Food! Yeah! Ha, I SO have food!" He bounded to her, "What would you like?"
Brittany walked in and looked around for someone to help her. As she approached the front desk she wondered if there were any job openings.

Hilarious Genius

92uziruk

"Wooo!" He shouted once more after getting his high five, and laughed. He turned back to face Cherry, a sort of stupid, clueless look on his face, "...Ah? Oh! Food! Yeah! Ha, I SO have food!" He bounded to her, "What would you like?"

~~ " Sushi.. i prefer salmon.. please? do you have?" she asked and smiled at him ~~
Candace notices another few women enter. She drinks the little amount of alcohol left in the glass and walks behind the bar. Putting the glass in the sink on the side and is ready to do her job. Looking over at Cherry and Kurizu, giggling occasionally.
is this based on Sopor Aeternus and the Ensemble of Shadows in any way?
Brittany walked up to the man talking, "Excuse me, are you the owner?" she asked while giving a develish smile.
Looking at the women approaching the front desk, Candace smiles. "Welcome," and hears her concern on some jobs. "Jobs, right. You want to talk with him over there," having that said Candace points to the tall one talking with another girl. "He'll help you," she smiles.

((Ehh, my post was kinda late... but whatever.))
Naruto_TheMaster145879
50 gold

^ This, guys and gals, is what we call a pointless and unwanted post. Have fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff