Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh noes!

a poll! 1 100.0% [ 109 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 213 214 215 > >> >>> »|

partygirl253
join as waitress?

((If I see that you can rp half decently, and if you kindly fill out the application thing in one of the first posts and pm it to me))
look over at Kurizu and see him puffing out his chest for cheery and laughs look over at Candace and smile.

Hilarious Genius

~~ She smiled and giggled in that reallyy girly kind of way, and blushed.. she hated that kind of giggle.. xD and was emberassed beacause she just laughed that way. " You making fun of my name?" ~~
so how it going

Kurizu gasped and took a step back, holding his hands to his stomach as if he had just been shot, "Why, Cherry! Of course not!" stepping forward once more, he took her hand in his and held it to his chest, "I would never do such a thing."

Hilarious Genius

~~ Cherry blussed slightly, and was a bit frustrated.. O.o " umh.. Okies.. now... wheres my room?" she asked ~~
Candace smiles back at Lilly and winks. She walks passed Kurizu and Cherry and grins, "Don't mind him," she points to Kurizu while talking to Cherry, "he's crazy." She jokes and smiles, walking behind the bar.
lilly look over to see cheery face a bit unsure... so she walk over and say " hey i can show her her room."

"Oh, no, Lilly, thank you, but it's quite alright." Still grinning, Kurizu released Cherry's hand and laughed slightly, slinging an arm across her shoulders and leading her up the stairs from this room to a long hallway lined on either side with doors to the rooms. "Right, well you're room would be.... This one, right here" He stopped suddenly, knocking his fist on one of the doors, "When you enter the room it'll automatically change to suit your tastes." He opened the door for her, standing behind her with his hands on her shoulders.
Humming quietly to herself she mixes up an alcoholic beverage and sips on it from time to time. Walking out to one of the tables and having a seat. Seeing there's not many people here at the time, she takes a minute or two to relax.

Hilarious Genius

92uziruk

"Oh, no, Lilly, thank you, but it's quite alright." Still grinning, Kurizu released Cherry's hand and laughed slightly, slinging an arm across her shoulders and leading her up the stairs from this room to a long hallway lined on either side with doors to the rooms. "Right, well you're room would be.... This one, right here" He stopped suddenly, knocking his fist on one of the doors, "When you enter the room it'll automatically change to suit your tastes." He opened the door for her, standing behind her with his hands on her shoulders.

~~ She looked into the room, it had a 'Cherry' kindof tuch to it. The curtains where light yellow, with sun lightinh up the room and made it 'shine'.
It also had the cutest bed spread she had ever seen! with tiny roses and cherrys on them in a light sort of pink...there was a tree whitout leafs in the corner of the room, with all sorts of little stuff hanging down from it, like christmas decrations and plastic birds, or just pretty ornaments. "wow.. how cute is this!" she said , turned around and smiled sweet. "how is this possible?!"

"Just my own special brand of what most people call 'magic'. You like?" He smiled brightly, glad that she seemed pleased, "Oh, and the action is going to be happening down stairs, so feel free to join me!" Seeing that Cherry was all set and had her key, etc, Kurizu bounded down the stars once more and crouched down, crawling along the floor until he was behind Candace. Then, barley surpressing his giggles this long, he jumped up behind her and bear hugged her tightly, "WAKE UUUUUP!!" He shouted, laughing loudly.
Candace continues humming softly and sipping on her drink, tapping fingers on the table. Hearing a loud yell followed by a laugh and feeling a huge surprising hug causes Candace to scream loudly and nearly jump out of her chair. Spilling some of her drink on the table from the scare, "Holy s**t Kurizu are you trying to kill me??" She yells from being so surprised, then breaks down and begins to laugh.

Hilarious Genius

~~ cherry sat down on the bed, ' wooa... soft@_@'
She dragged her purse up and took out some paper and a pencil.
Then she walked down, She was not tired anymore.. that man made her wide awake.. O.O so she sat down on the floor, and started to draw random things ~~

After he finished hugging Candace tight and shaking her back and forth, he finally let her go, still laughing insanely. "My apologies, dear Candace, I just couldn't resist, you see." laughing once more, he wandered into the kitchen through the door behind the bar and grabbed a rag to whipe up the drink which had spilled on the table.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff