Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh noes!

a poll! 1 100.0% [ 109 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Altierr looks at Wiggy puzzled at what just happened, but tried to hide his astoundment.

"Nice to meet you Wiggy, I am Altierr"

Altierr extends his hand as a sign of friendship

Super Scamp

HE took the man's hand and shook it firmly, a broad grin coming to his face. "Neat little trick, isn't it? I just worked it out two days ago." He pulled the ax from his shoulder. "See, it's a part of me, even though it's metal and non-organic. I feel no pain in producing them, because of my background in manipulating the human body." He let his hand fall away. "You see, I'm a Necromancer."
"Necromancy huh?"

Altierr eyes Wiggy curiously, clearly intrigued

"Quite impressive, what other tricks ya got?"

Super Scamp

"A few....parlour tricks, as I like to refer to them." He reached up with one hand and pulled out one of his eyes, which trailed a long red optic nerve. "Simple things like this to unnerve and interest people..." He returned the eye to it's place with a wet squishing sound. "Or the more intense.." He extended one arm and brought the palm of his other hand against the elbow, breaking it with a sharp crack. Giving it a shake, it was back in place in a moment. "Just little diversions I practise when not pursuing other adventures."
Altierr's face turns a pale shade as if he had just seen a ghost.

"I..do not believe I was ready to see that...hehe. And none of that hurt?"

Super Scamp

He grinned slightly, and lop-sidedly. "No, it does not hurt. Only through practise however. Magic flows through my veins, and I must utilize it in the proper fashion to eliminate the pain and other regular reactions." Wiggy eyed the man up and down. "Surely you must have your own little tricks. It is difficult for one to get around otherwise."
Altierr grins wickedly

"That I do my friend, that i do"

Altierr glances toward the bar, and outstretches his hand toward a glass. The wine glass stirs a bit and then begins to race toward the outstrecthed hand. With his other hand, altierr draws a wine bottle toward him.

With a blink of the eye, the bottle uncorks itself and starts to pour its contents into the glass. Altierr, without breaking a sweat, then places the bottle back to its original place, but not before recorking it. He then places his hands in his pockets and begins to sip his wine as it hovers three inches infront of his nose.

"Telekinesis..."

Super Scamp

"Interesting..." Wiggy remarks as he watched the show. "Very interesting indeed." He smirked, "There aren't many Pyskers around these days. It's refreshing to see they're still out there. Very useful abillity, as well." Looking to the glass of wine, he chuckled. "I think I'll get a drink myself." Walking over to the bar, he hopped the counter and grabbed himself a glass, pouring himself orange juice.
Altierr turned to face Wiggy..

"True, there aren't that many of us left. I even just recently got the power back yesterday, you see, I was...unable to use them for quite some time."

Super Scamp

He nodded gently as he listened, sipping at his orange juice. "Very interesting indeed! It must have been quite the sensation, regaining them." He paused for a moment. "I knew a fellow who was a master at Telekinesis. He's since gone into hiding though."
Altierr smiles at Wiggy,

"Twas quite a sensation indeed, still a bit rusty, but trying to work out the kinks.."

Altierr says this as a chair begins to uncontrollably hover along with a glass in the corner of the room.

"See?" Altierr motions toward the levitating chair.
A light gust of hot air blew throughout the room as a winged, fire-eyed creature stopped, hovering, at a 90 degree angle to the chimney, and exited the flames. The figure's eyes cooled and the wings receded into it's back, and Aran emerged.

"Greetings Altierr. Warlock."

Aran nodded to his new acquaintance, but to the Necromancer he only shot a glance in which the blaze in his eyes seemed to rekindle, slightly.

Super Scamp

Nodding, he chuckled gently. "Oh yes, I see. I'm very limited, psychicly. I once shared the space up here..." He tapped his head with his knuckles. "With a malicious entity of vast pyschic power. So I sort of sealed off parts of myself to combat it's influence."

Looking to the new arrival, he grinned slightly. Raising the glass to his lips, he sipped at the orange juice.
Altierr turned his attention to Wolfesong

"Ah, there you are my friend, here... you forgot this"

Altierr plunges his hand into his pocket and removes a small lustrous bead. He tosses the pearl toward Aran.

Super Scamp

Snapping his fingers, a unique jacket, composed of many, many pockets fell onto the crook of Wiggy's bare arm. Pulling it on, he tugged the collar closer around the back of his neck. "It was a nice encounter, Altierr. I'll be seeing you around." Nodding to the man, he turned and walked out the door.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff