Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh noes!

a poll! 1 100.0% [ 109 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

"Tea?"

Altierr extends his hand accepting the offer

"I don't see why not... thank you"

((awesome sig btw lol))
((hahaha thanks. just thought of it.)) ((nice change of avatar, btw))
((Yeah, I thought the band+eyepatch combo had a Dioneces look from 300))
(( aw sweet idea! it looks exactly like him....despite the blue spiked hair!))
For a few moments Nuitari was unsure of what to say. She glanced down at the bracer, while wearing an unreadable expression. After a few long moments, she looked back at him. "I guess I should tell you my story now then, huh?" She accepted the tea, and threw Aran a grateful look. Instead of launching into an exciting and detailed story, however, she was silent for a while, as if organizing her thoughts. "Well, to make a long story short, I'm not exactly from this world. I was born in another... dimension, i guess you could say. Everything in it is basically made up of bad feelings. Like anger. Jealousy. Remorse. You get the picture. It's not a very fun place to spend one's childhood. But in any case, one day I appeared in this world. And every once in a while I have to go back there. It kind of pulls me away from this world. And I can't control when it happens, so I tend to disappear randomly, sometimes." She paused, taking a sip of the tea, and then continued, "But there is one thing that may be useful. I have this..." she held out her arm, parallel to the floor, palm facing down. A purple cloud of smoke appeared, growing long and thin, and forming a scythe with a black handle, and a blade that shone like the moon. "This scythe was made in the world where i was born. It can cut through anything. I could try to get that thing off you, if you want..."
((And, you know, the cargo pants))
"My, my, some of us just get the worst of both worlds, don't we? Or, perhaps, it would be better to say 'the worst of all dimensions'." The voice of Demonic sounded through the main room from where she sat up in the rafters of the building, her body formed entirely of swirling, black ink, save for her eyes, which were large and glowing green as they surveyed the scene below her.
"And you," she said, pointing towards Altierr, "Seem to have quite a story as well. Boy, you guys have all the fun."
Altierr eyes Nuistari excitedly

"Hmm, perhaps the best way to remove the impossible, is to do the impossible..."

Altierr carefully holds out his arm with the bracer, keeping it far from his body

"Becareful now..."
"Cant believe i didnt think of it first. Brilliant, Nuitari. And dont worry Altierr, she has perfect precision."
"Demonic! Long time no see! And was that sarcasm i heard? It better not have been, or you might just lose a few fingers," Nuitari said, swinging the scythe threateningly. She then burst into laughter and grinned at her friend. "Hand on a second, would you? I'm in the middle of something." Turning back to the task at hand, she said to Altierr, "Hold still. I don't want to cut you by accident. The blade leaves an everlasting sting of betrayal if it pierces skin." With careful aim, she directed the scythe to cut a clean line from one end of the bracer to the other. As it scratched the dark metal, a blinding white light emanated from the tip of the blade, and the black handle seemed to be subliming into the air. After a few painful seconds, there was a clunk on the ground, and Altierr's wrist was free of the bracer. The bright light dimmed, and the handle returned to its original state.
((hand on a second. rofl.))
A wave of immense power reverberates through the room. And right before the bracer strikes the floor, stops abruptly in mid air, as if something was still holding it. Altierr, with his hand outstretched toward the peice of metal, quickly flings it out of the window right before a deafening explosion shakes the building.

"I guess I should have told you it self destructs if taken off"

Altierr laughs as the gaping scar on his shoulder seals itself almost instantly

"Words do not express my thanks to you Nuistari"

Altierr kneels briefly efore Nuistari, then returns to his tea
Demonic nearly fell off of the rafters from surprise as her blade waved threateningly by, and then her eyebrows raised at Nuitari's oddly humorous behavior, but she soon smiled warmly, and jumped carefully down to the floor from the rafters to watch as Altierr's bracer clunked down to the floor. Demonic smiled, placing her hands on her hips,
"Well, well, nicely done, Nuitari. Never seen that little trick before. I know my abilities would've been useless in such a situation." Demonic laughed and shrugged, "Anyway, good job."
Altierr begins to rub his arm where the bracer had been, already practising his abilities by levitating his teacup about five inches from his palm.

"I could not even begin to explain what that thing felt like... imagine being bound tightly by ropes and shackles for nearly ten years, then finally be able to stretch"
"That, my good sir, is some talent. Very entertaining aswell."

Aran retracted his metal bandage and reshaped it into a bracelet, leaving it around his wrist. He kissed Nuitari on the cheek, just so let her know how cool she was, just now. The bracelet reshaped and snaked up Aran's left arm, down the right arm, and up hers. It formed around her neck as a beautiful necklace. He snuck her a sly smile.

"I hope you will show us some more!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces