Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Lover

Sanguine looked down quizzically at the girl who had quite literally dissolved in tears, wondering whether the girl's emotions had blinded her to Sanguine's offer of assistance. For a moment, she mused on the girl's plight with a pout.
"I tried," she sighed and, with a soft shrug, slipped into the bar to fix herself a drink.
"Hello, brother," she waved to Solus with a smile. "I apologize for my tardiness. Fashionably late as always. You know I'm useless until full dark," she laughed as her gaze shifted to Soddus. "Now, love, before the two of you continue on with your sibling rivalry, where in blazes is that delectable liquor you introduced me to, dragon's ale or some such, I can't for the life of me remember its name."

Familiar Genius

"Third shelf from the bottom, eight-teenth bottle to the left. It's in the bottle that looks like something dug up from the astral realm, the black marble one with runic symbols." He explained, his focus still on his half-brother. He was delighted to help Sanguine in such a venture, the lady of the haven had been by his half-brother's side for a very very long time, and they seemed to flow well together which to Solus can be a bit surprising at times.

Eloquent Lunatic

Soddus sighed a little and looked to his brother, then to Sanguine, then to the girl that had for some reason cried her self to sleep. Looking at Vincent with a confused grin Soddus could do nothing but shake his head and chuckle. Turning around and walking over to the bar he jumped over the bar and grabbed a bottle of dragon's ale. Popping the cap he poured some of the ale onto his wounds then downed the rest of it, smiling at Sanguine as he did.

"Well my brother", Soddus started as he looked to Solus, "it seems that our sparring match must be put on hold." Soddus said with a rather annoyed look on his face before putting the bottle down and walking over to Solus. "It has been to long oh my brother", he said grabbing Solus by the arm and pulling him into a very tight bear hug, even going so far as to pick Solus up with the one arm he was hugging him with. Putting Solus down Soddus smiled, it felt good to have his younger brother and one of his closest friends here with him. "I am hoping you will stay awhile this time. You will find every comfort here and this place is safe. If anyone finds you here they will have to deal you myself, Vincent, Sanguine, and you. Not something that I would gladly run into and pick a fight with any day." Soddus could not help but smile at Solus. Patting his brother on the back, a little harder than was needed, he said "Your skills have grown also. You made me use my wings again." With that Soddus walked away from Solus and towards Sanguine.

"I see that you are up my love, did you rest well?" He asked leaning down and kissing her on her cheek. He smiled at her, he was bloody and covered in dragons ale. And he was about to hug her, knowing that she would either hug him back or hit him. He really didn't care which.
Vincent just shook his head, he had tried to help the girl, or at least he had done what he thought was trying to help. He shook his head again and then nodded to Soddus at the mention of his name. "Well I hope she knows she is paying for the damages to the floor..." He said before walking over and leaning down. Scooping up the girl in one arm Vincent sighed a little. "I will take her up stairs to the inn, she can pay later." He said to everyone "Oh and Sanguine, its good to see you." Turning to Solus Vincent smiled a little "Don't worry you are in good hands here. I doubt any one will want to tangle with two ancients, our resident vampire mistress and a astral dragon any time soon my friend." He said, he did not really know Solus at the moment and he knew that there was something strangely familiar about him but he could not place it. It didn't matter to much, Soddus trusted him so Vincent would also trust him.

Moving up the stairs Vincent sighed again, he could tell this girl would be more trouble than she was worth. Taking her up to the second floor inn, he opened one of the doors and laid her down on the large bed. Walking out and shutting the door behind him he shook his head as he headed back down stairs.

Liberal Lover

Sanguine hesitated a moment, running fingers through her bedhead curls before wrapping arms tight around Soddus, sneaking a playful n** at his ear.
"I'd prefer in me to on me," she laughed, looking down at the mess, "and now we'll both need to bathe but first things first. There had better be another bottle around here somewhere."
She tracked down another bottle and took a hearty swig before offering it to Solus with a grin.
"Careful, Vincent," she chastised, eyes rising to the staircase from which she had descended. "You wouldn't want her getting the wrong idea. She's a full grown lady, remember?"

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
From the trees around this haven soon to be home a cloaked figure slipped out from the shadows, her body slowly taking on substance as if she had been traveling as one of the inky black shadows that followed behind her. Looking up to the moonlight a slow smile curved her lips up wards, “Well….. Here goes nothing..” The female muttered under her breath. Stepping upon the path leading up to the door the crunch of gravel was soothingly familiar of days long passed by, pulling the hood of her cloak down Venom revealed her face to the nights eyes. Tumbling red hair was highlighted with strands of pale blue, silver, black and gold, running one hand through the long tresses around her face in a unsure manner. ~Why the hell am I nervous …… It’s my brothers’ place for petes sake…~~ Shaking her head she forced herself to set off in a confidant manor that she really didn’t feel. Reaching the door one hand slid from within the confines of the fabric that covered her body to take hold of the door knob, two lines of runes began to burn a slow crimson down each shoulder blade then flashed dull silver. Tilting her head as the doorknob was turned by her hand a chuckled left her lips. “Great the boys are fighting…. Already…”

There were a few things that she noticed right away, the fight she had expected one participant her brother as anticipated. A woman headed towards the bar that she could only surmise from the brief bit of conversation she caught was her brothers woman and a sleeping girl upon the floor. Raising one eyebrow at that sight as the hand she had used to open the door found it’s way upon her hip.

“Well brother this is a nice welcome…… how did I know you would already be fighting…….” Her silken voice slid through the air soft yet heard easily. Walking towards the bar she slipped off her cloak revealing the black leather that hugged her body the only break to it being a silver chain belt that accentuated her hips the end of it dangling to jangle as it hit her leg in the shape of a pentacle. Stretching her body out as she took a second look around her skin rippling at times as if something moved beneath it, pausing when she noticed another person as he came down the stairs oddly mismatched eyes zeroing in on him. Her left eye inky black with a vertical slash of red and the right the iris a deep violet stared for a moment then moved from the person her lips pursing slightly. Suddenly feeling rude she turned towards the lady of the place and gave her a slight nod of greeting saying nothing. She really wasn’t trying to be rude but all in all Venom had a shy streak a mile wide when she felt uncomfortable.

Familiar Genius

As Vincent stated that he was an Ancient Solus seemed to freeze, a knot rose up from the pit of his stomach and moved towards the left side of his chest. For many an era did he wonder about his people, he had tried to forget but all of his unending nightmares that were once dreams seemed to examine every part of that era of his life. The sobbing of those who cared for him, always in the background as he stood on trial for sins that he did not commit.

In all of his searching, traveling and venturing through even time and space he had only found one other who was left among his brethren, but even he was not from the age of the Eons, but was born softly there after in which Solus had already been banished. He believed that he was the last of the relics from a forgotten age, perhaps he was but something inside of him told him otherwise. This man before him was familiar, even if it was ever so slightly.

Solus was speechless with out a word or thought that could be expressed, he had so many questions in his heart. Now there was a flower of hope within in his heart that was beginning to blossom, but it seemed that such a flower had thorns. The knot had turned to an ache that throbbed violently bringing him to his knees as thousands of memories flashed through his mind.

The flashed only ceased when the room was disturbed by the creaking of the door, he had been unable to reply to sanguines query about the dragons ale, but at seeing the figure walk through the door the expression of his eyes turned to a whirlwind of joy and pain. The scarlet hair, the silver belt, all were the same all marked a figure that he hadn't thought about in quite some time.

Regaining his exposure and his pride he stood with a slight tinge of awe upon his lips, she took no amount of time to get to the bar, it was just like her. As she sat memory filled eyes locked on her, it seemed as thought two long seasons of his life met at a moment in space and time in this place called a haven. A soft sigh left his lips as she addressed his half-brother, but as the sigh faded from his lips a smooth name ventured upon it, one that at this particular moment in time could only be uttered with a soft whisper.

"....Venom..." It was a name from his distant past, one that accompanied a great deal of respect. Once upon a time Solus had been her guardian, but that was long ago under a different name as well as a different personality.
Selene stirred in her sleep. Guilt, fear, and anger surged through her. She had a nightmare about her parents, dying in front of her, and about the people she had 'met' earlier. Selene screamed "No, don't leave me!" in her sleep then woke up in a cold sweat when she saw her parents' murder in the nightmare. Tears began falling down her face again as she remembered the fun times they had.
She felt her powers move through her, the break she made in the floorboards silently mended.

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Venom had paid little attention to the person who her brother had been fighting, upon hearing her name come from his lips she paused. Frowning as she looked upon this person tilting her head left then right, "Do I know you?" Her voice left her lips breathlessly, something about the way he held himself told her she did or was it something in the way that he said her name. Either way he was a mystery to her and it seemed that ignoring his presence was her first mistake of the eve. The pupil of her right eye seemed to cloud and something within it twisted and turned in a clockwise pattern as she tried to place him, frowning and shrugging. "I apologize there is..... something that is familiar about you but yet..... I can not place you." She said in an attempt to stave off any hard feelings that might come about by her ignorance to who he was. Reaching within a pocket of her cloak she pulled out a dark blue bottle, the lid had silver inscription upon it that even she couldn't read. Grabbing a brandy glass from the bar she opened the bottle pouring the inky black liquid into the glass, the smell from the glass lingered breifly it being a mix of death, darkness and fear. she sighed and sipped from the contents the coldness of it burning her throat as it went down.

Familiar Genius

His violet hair wavered slightly as a simple smirk traced across his face. It had not surprised him that she did not remember him, for their time in the vampire haven was now long passed. Many things had happened since those days, including the filtering through of names as well as becoming whole again. You see once upon a time Solus was not himself, for an alternate personality was developed during his time in the Nexus realm, and for almost a thousand years since he returned to reality Solus was not his name, but rather he was known only as the blood angel Deathbrace. It was an alternate ego that had been dealt with long ago, but unlike most scenarios in which all memories during the break are suppressed or forgotten, when Deathbrace was passed all of his memories lingered. As the memories flooded back to him, he had admiration of a certain memory, one of a pet of his.

Solus looked towards Venom with a soft sigh, with a snap of his fingers her shadow seemed to move, part of it's shape twisted into the shadow of a phoenix on the floor of the haven, and as it neared Solus the shadow transformed to a black phoenix, the bird seemed to burst from her shadow that quickly contracted back to it's original form. This glorious bird flew towards Solus, landing on his right shoulder it seemed to coo in response to it's former owners presence. This glorious bird was named Dark, and he had given it to Venom as a pet long ago, to guard her and aid her in all of her trials.

Lifting a finger he stroked the crowning feathers of the midnight shaded bird, "That's okay.... long has the time of the Rockshays passed, same as with the time of Azreal, and Alucard." He replied in response, his gaze turning from his beautifully feather companion back towards Venom.

Eloquent Lunatic

Soddus smiled a little at Sanguine when she nipped his ear. "You had better behave my dear..." He whispered into her ear as he leaned down to hug her again. A wicked grin spread across Soddus's face as he heard the door open. Turning around Soddus smiled at her when she walked through the doorway and into his home. He kept one arm around Sanguine's shoulders, hugging her lightly to him.

"I am so glad you think it is nice Venom." He said letting go of Sanguine and walking over to the bar where Venom sat sipping her drink. "Thank you for coming and yes we have already had a little sparring match. You know how I am when my little brother comes home." He said not really noticing how Solus was reacting towards seeing Venom again.

Looking back to Sanguine, Soddus smiled. "Venom this is Sanguine, my mate. Sanguine this is Venom..." Soddus paused for a moment, not really sure what to call Venom, they were more like family than just about anyone else Soddus knew. And she has held his heartflame more than once. "Vemon has been my protector and I have been hers, she is my sister." He said at length.

A small tremble ran through Soddus and he snarled a little. Some one had used power to alter the Castle ever so slightly. Looking down at the floor he watched the wood move back together seamlessly. That annoyed Soddus, he did not like having people mess with the balance of power he had running through out the castle.

Turning back to Venom, Soddus smiled again. "It is good that you have come. I hope you will be able to find that this place can become a home to you as it has to me." He said still smiling, he couldn't really help it. To have Venom, Solus, Vincent, and Sanguine here made him feel as if he had a family again. It was a strange feeling, he had not had a true family since the fall of the Haven so long ago. Too many ties had been lost that day. "Oh Venom, I recovered the Rockshay table from... the Haven. I thought it would be nice to have something from back then. I do hope you do not mind." He said now just having thought about what it might mean to Venom to see the Table again after so long. He hoped he would not have to get rid of the table that he had turned to black marble so long ago. The table still held the scars that countless people had put into the wood before it became marble.

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Venom bowed formally to Sanguine now having had her assumtion confirmed that she was indeed her brothers mate, "Tis a pleasure to meet the one that has brought much happiness to my cherished brother." Laughing softly as he tried to describe the relationship between herself and soddus, venom affectionately placed her hand on his shoulder in a relaxed warriors greet. "Brother with as many times that we have shed blood together and had to bandage each other up twould be a miracle of a small piece of each other did not reside with in the other. There have been times I wondered where you stoped and I began" She teased good naturedly, turning to the one he claimed was his half brother narrowing her eyes. "Hmmm... interesting"

Venom gasped when he mentioned the table she remembered with fondness, getting slightly choked up letting out a little cough. "It would be ...... wonderfull to be able to sit around that table again with you and your family..." She didn't call them her own family yet as she felt she had no right too. They by all rights had no reason to accept her or call her family, she was mearly there because soddus called and like always she answered.

Venom gasped as her now long time friend dark materialized and flew from her, a tear ran down her face as the sudden separation. For so long the phoenix had been come nearly a part of her, trying to dredge up the name one she had purposely not placed with in the data base within her eye. "Death......." she whispered, looking up she tilted her head and smiled a little bit. "Truely tis you in a fashion?" She asked incredulously. She felt as if another missing piece of her heart was returning as it did each time she reunited with someone that was dear to her past.
// is lazy so i edited //

Liberal Lover

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Sanguine replied to the introduction with a smile, hoping she wasn't interrupting their little blast from the past. Grabbing hold of the bottle Solus had left untouched, she took another swig before turning her full attention to Soddus. His shoulders had clenched and, upon inspecting his features, his snarl and pointed gaze spoke stronger than his voice could have portrayed. She laid a hand gently on his shoulder, a soothing, almost protective gesture.
"She is trying to be helpful, I think," she whispered, watching the floor reform where the girl had damaged. "It's not quite right to punish a newcomer for disobeying rules of which they are not aware."
Sanguine knew the girl had screamed, no doubt wrestling with demons of her own, yet instinct dictated that it was far better to leave her well enough alone. She would come when she chose.

Liberal Lover

"You are most welcome here," Sanguine told Venom warmly, "and I am truly pleased to meet someone who has clearly played an important role in Soddus's life."
She reached out, as if to hug this woman standing before her, and stopped, unsure.
"I have no boundaries, myself," Sanguine explained, "but I'll do my best to honor yours."

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Venom saw the woman reach out to hug her and smiled warmly also seeing her pause venom quickly crossed the small space engulfing the woman in her arms hugging her warmly. "I like hugs!" she laughed softly and winked at sanguine venom thought they would be good friends in time at least she hopped so. "It will be nice having another woman to talk to, these boys get over bearing at times..." She laughed purposely teasing the boys in a good natured way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff