Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Genius

Cloaked in a black cowl Solus made his way towards the foreboding castle, it was rumored to be a haven for those like him. Much like the ones he had been too before, as he neared the large wooden doors he sensed a presence that he had not felt in quite some time, this feeling of euphoria cause his eyes to gleam crimson in the dullness of the pale moonlight.

Wight a large creak, the door was pushed open by Solus revealing a tavern like setting, it's decor a twin of resemblance to the Astral Realm, at that point Solus knew that the master of this castle could be none other than his Half-brother Soddus, who he had not seen since the destruction of a similar haven.

With a light smirk etched on hisface he let out a small sigh before walking through the doors and into the Haven, he wondered how long it would take for Soddus to notice him, start a sparring match and destroy the place, such was a custom on most times of their meeting.
The loud creak had disturbed Vincent's nap. He had been standing watch by the door waiting for people, none had come. This had caused him to become very bored and in the end fall asleep. But that had all changed, not ten feet from him stood someone. He smiled, his midnight blue eyes seemed to spark with the power he was masking so as not to intimidate the patrons.

But the man standing before him, there was something about this man, something that reminded him of Soddus, as well as himself. He could not place it but he could feel the power running threw the man's body. And was this man so certain of his power that he could enter any place with out first scanning it?

It didn't matter, this was a haven, and Vincent had to remind himself of that. So he slowly sat up on the stool and then got to his feet. "Hello, and welcome to the Abysmal Haven! Where all your dreams and nightmares may come true!" Vincent said rather loudly, he wondered it would wake Soddus who slept at the far end of the room on his throne.

Familiar Genius

As the man greeted him, he to recognized something different about him as if he were a relic from his past. Although at first may have caught his eye, Solus would simply shrug it off putting it at the back of his mind, for he needed to stay focused there was no telling what his half-brother would do, or when. So to reply simply he said.

"Indeed, good evening to you sir. Where might I get a drink?" His question was posed in a neutral tone while his eyes reflected something warm, yet dangerous. Solus could tell that this man was one to take serious =, yet something about him bugged him.

Eloquent Lunatic

Soddus let a small smile play on his lips. His younger half brother had come upon his request, Soddus had not been sure if he would come and try to find a home here with his family or not. But now Soddus was sure that Solus would be able to find a home here. If Vincent had thought other wise or thought that Solus was a danger to the place he would have done something already.

Soddus couldn't stop himself, he stood, the large black marble table that was in the center of the room with the nine thrones around it had hid him from view. But now that he stood Solus would be able to see him coming, and that was fine by him.

Soddus reached down and took hold of his long sword, pulling it from the sheath that was built into the throne he smiled more. Jumping Soddus cleared the throne, that had been blocking him from view, and landed on the black marble table with a soft thud. He wasn't wearing his heavy battle armor so he was much faster than normally. Jumping again he was headed straight for Solus, his longsword raised over his head for a downward strike that would cleave through steel.

Familiar Genius

Just as Solus finished pouring himself a glass of dragon ale Soddus, his brother leaped towards him. It was to be expected at this rate, and out of the corner of his eye Solus caught his half brothers movement in time to resolve is next course of action. Solus grabbed the goblet that he had poured the highly explosive but tasty beverage known as dragon ale into, flinging the liquid upwards towards his half brother he then rolled backwards dodging the downward thrust of his half-brother Soddus. As he rolled backward he turned his head to watch the dragons ale fly directly towards is half brother with but an instant before contact.

With a snap of his fingers he charged the molecules with an electro-magnetic pulse, it was enough to ignite the explosive liquid the at this point resembled napalm. By this point in time his Tigress was already summoned to his hand as he landed in an offensive stance ready to make his next attack towards his half-brother

Eloquent Lunatic

OOC: I would like to continue this later bro, but atm i am hungry and need food. So ttyl. Also I am making another race for your rp. I will pm it to you when its done.

Familiar Genius

[Waits for your reply]
((Thought I would stop by and say Hi to an old friend!))

Familiar Genius

[ Keto, you were always one to lurk around weren't you? }
((Yes, Saw Soddus's status and decided to see what it was about, lol))

Familiar Genius

[Not too much yet, but I imagine my brother will stick with it and it will grow in to something like a family.... Hopefully like havens of old, well without all the bad stupid crap.]
((Yeah, I miss the Haven, minus all the bad stuff that happened))

Familiar Genius

[I think we all do, and I think it's the reason why he made this thread. Perhaps to just draw the attention of some old friends, and once again have a home for spastically entertaining Roleplays, that intertwine into something special. Though I refuse to let it become lazy, like the haven did and I believe it was the main part of it's downfall. I believe this place can become a home for all those who wish to dwell in it, turning no one away but rather taking those that are not up to par and teaching them so that they might better themselves and articulate the stories that are in their heart.]
((I agree, I have actually became better at roleplaying, just haven't applied myself lately because I've been stressed out))

Familiar Genius

[It's true it is rather hard to get into a constant mode where You really want to RP, but still I believe that a RP can continue on bare minimum posts [2-3 sentences] just fine, until the RP picks up again and you get into the swing of things.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff