Total Votes:[ 17 ]
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Hi!! Thank you Hope for the name of the cafe 3nodding
This is the La Sweet-Tart Cafe!
You can do anything here, just pm your ideas for events and really weird, exciting things will happen...maybe
I'm looking for people who are willing to be one of the following:

Waitress or Maid yum_puddi
Waiter or servant yum_tea
patisserie or chef yum_onigiri
customer or misc. emotion_kirakira
I don't care if you're a cross dressing waitress or if you're half vampire, or even a talking cat just join 3nodding

Ideas are welcome since i always hit writers block, just have fun emotion_c8

Just don't do anything that will make the customers mad emotion_bigvein

Sankyuu!!! emotion_bigheart
I love you!!! heart

Have a nice day emotion_yatta

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Yes! Ok the first order of business is working on my spelling! whee
JK JK!!
I'll start working on a short but fun menu
again ideas are welcome
We serve sweets and tea or coffee or... sweatdrop
Just pm or reply any ideas Please?

Beloved Explorer

I know just where to go to get my fix:
The beverage aisle
At Starbucks, I confess, I get my kicks

Hope shyly walked up the steps of the cafe; really unsure of what to expect, for the closest she was used to cafes were just a chain or an eco-friendly coffee joint. She had never seen a true cafe, it reminded her of something from Tokyo Mew Mew- a show she would most likely not admit to loving. It was "childish".

She took a deep breath and tucked a purple strand of hair behind her ear before walking into the doorway; being vaguely startled by the bell that jangled to alert workers that a customer was arriving or exiting. That was nothing short of startle... she thought to herself, trying to calm her racing heart. She did not mean to be startled so easily, she just was. She decided to shake it off and look around the pastel-toned shoppe, which truly was adorable, in her own opinion.

She pressed the pause button on her iPod, which was playing a My Chemical Romance playlist; she didn't want to be absorbed in her music, in case a waitress needed to get her attention. She was about to take a seat when she noticed the "Please wait to be seated" sign. Going a bit pink, she stood by the sign and waited.

Where is she? La Sweet-Tart Cafe
Whom is she speaking to? N/A
What song inspires this post:Tokyo Mew Mew theme

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Leia jumped at the sound of bells. She turned around and saw a girl with violet hair.
She was surprised to see her first customer. She walked up to the girl and said
"Thank you for waiting. Please sit right here" She pointed to a table for two
"Umm what would you like to drink?" She smiled nervously, waiting for an answer...

Beloved Explorer

The beverage aisle

Smiling, Hope meekly replied, "Th-thank you..."

She smoothed out he skirt as she sat and looked at the little tea sheet that stood on a tray on her table. Her eyes caught notice of a hot tea that sounded quite soothing. Apple cinnamon, complete with a cinnamon stick to stir with- something she remembered drinking at her late grandmother's house when she was young.

"Umm... May I have a cup of the Apple cinnamon tea, please? It sounds quite nice." She mentally slapped herself for stuttering, but it because she was naturally awkward around people. T'was just because she had lived in a small town before, and she was new to the neighbourhood, so she was unsure how to act around residents.

Whom is she speaking to? Leia
What song inspires this post:Medicate With Tea- Emilie Autumn

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Leia took down her order.
"It'll be ready in a sec" She winked at the girl
She went to the kitchen, and scolded herself
"Who the hell winks???" She muttered to herself quietly as she prepared the tea
She set the cup on the tray and poured the tea. Then she walked out of the kitchen.
She walked to the girl's table with the tray in her hand
"Here's your apple cinnamon tea" She smiled nervously as she set the cup on the girl's table
"I haven't seen you around here before, are you new here?" She asked

Beloved Explorer

The beverage aisle

Thanking her, Hope nodded and cleared her throat. "A-actually, I am. Only been in town for a span of two weeks, to be exact. Moved here from the Maritimes... Eastern Canada," she added quickly- some Canadians didn't even know much about the Maritimes, so how could she expect Leia to know?

She stirred the tea a bit- not purposely, but because she wanted to hide the fact that her nerves were causing her hand to shake. Hope prayed that Leia didn't notice the twitch on account of how embarrassing it would be to be pointed out. Sipping the tea, she commented on how pleasant it tasted, similar to her grandmother's.

What song inspires this post:[/color ]N/A

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Leia looked at the girl and smiled
"I see. Well welcome to Barton!" Leia smiled brightly whee
"I'm Leia!" Leia paused, "Oh sorry would you like something to eat?"
"I swear Rina is rubbing off on me" Leia thought cursing at the hyper NPC

Beloved Explorer

The beverage aisle

User Image

"Nice to meet you, Leia. Name's Hope," the violet-headed girl replied. She couldn't help but feel her own formal-yet-nonchalant greeting sounded a bit odd, now that she recognized her dialect in a different setting. She started to fear if her Celtic-French accent showed too badly.

She tapped her lip with the cinnamon stick for a moment before looking back at Leia. "Aye, dear... Is there anything you recommend?" she asked curiously. All the sweets on the list sounded so delicious, she really couldn't decide.

What song inspires this post:Elle Ma Dit- Mika

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Leia thought she heard an accent coming from the girl but decided to let it go.
"Ah...eto..." Leia covered her mouth, "crap I'm speaking in Japanese again" she thought as she mentally hit herself
"Umm how about the strawberry mini cheesecake? Not too much, not too little" Leia smiled

Beloved Explorer

The beverage aisle

User Image

Hope silently noted the Japanese word Leia uttered. She knew not of what it meant, but it sounded fairly familiar. That, or all the Vocaloid music was starting to trick her into thinking she knew what the waitress was saying. She could not help but admit she was being foolish about the fact.Bloody Hell Hope, stop fretting over it... It doesn't matter. Just answer her question...

Beaming, she nodded. "That sounds peachy... Well, strawberry," she added with a laugh. Strawberries sounded wonderful- the cool temperature of the cake, combined with the tartness of ichigo and the sharpness of cream cheese would pair beautifully with the spicy-sweetness of the tea. Leia did not know it, but Hope was both an otaku and a foodie.

What song inspires this post:Tokyo Mew Mew credits theme

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
"Ok one strawberry mini cheesecake coming right up!" Leia announced
"I really need employees" Leia muttered to herself
She walked into the kitchen, it had all the ingredients she needed, so started on the cake right away
"I wonder who i should hire?" She muttered to herself
She placed the cake into the oven carefully and set the timer.
"It's gonna take awhile, hmm, might as well talk to Hope" Leia muttered to herself as she walked out of the kitchen and approached Hope
"So what do you think of Barton so far?" She asked and waited for Hope's answer and the timer

Beloved Explorer

The beverage aisle

User Image

Hope smiled. "It's really quite nice... A lot of people, but it's like everyone knows everyone in some way... Quite active, too. Always something going on... The place is alive and vibrant, if you know what I mean..."

She didn't mean to sound like she was kissing up about the place, but she truly did like the town. So much more to do than where she used to live. She loved walking through the open air marketplace and listen to the auctions.

What song inspires this post: N/A
can i join

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
"I see" Leia smiled, "Yeah Barton is a very lively place but sometimes its full of idiots" she said bitterly at the last part
ding! The timer went off
"Oh! I'll be right back" Leia dismissed herself and went into the kitchen
She carefully cut the cake and placed it on a plate.
"Here we go!" She placed the plate on the tray and walked out of the kitchen
"sorry it took so long, here's your strawberry mini cheesecake" Leia smiled
she was happy someone finally got to taste her sweets

(OOC MOMENT!!! PUDDING!!! yum_puddi )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items