Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Gaian

14,500 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
User Image

Hey Gaia!

We're so glad to see people are finally mailing in art and letters for the Going Postal project - yay! We're not sure what happened, but we haven't received a lot of mail for this user art spotlight. We think it is possible there may have been an issue with it when we moved offices - d'oh!

We're very sorry if anyone's works haven't gotten to us. Please re-send it - we'd love to see your Gaia-related creations. We think we have the most awesomely talented and creative users online, and want to share your stuff with the whole community! Also, please remember that when you DO send your art, we need your username somewhere on the piece otherwise we may not be able to use it in Going Postal.

Anyway, since we are super excited to have received these awesome letters and fan art, we've decided that ALL the Gaians featured for this week's Going Postal will receive the winning prize of 2 MC letters (or sealed envelopes that will turn into the monthly MCs after the 15th!) and 100,000 Gaia gold.

Enjoy and congrats! We hope to get more of your mail and Going Postal submissions soon. We'd like to have a featured Going Postal blog post every week, so send your stuff in! For details on how to submit a work for Going Postal, check out the Going Postal blog post here!

Take care biggrin
Sisky

Shadowy Gaian

14,500 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
yum_strawberry yum_puddi Going Postal Winners for 12.05.12 yum_puddi yum_strawberry

IIX_ Sweetest Sin _XII
We love seeing pictures of your avatars, and this is a super cute drawing! Thank you much for sending it our way. It is definitely going up on our wall ^^
User Image

Ardana Raen
Happy Halloween to you too - at least we hope it was! Sorry this comes so late - as I said, we've had a few mail issues. Pesky mail issues! *shakes fist* Better late than never, right? This is such a wonderful drawing - it'll also go up on our wall biggrin
User Image

Miss Jewels of Christ
Rich and beautiful indeed! We love this picture and the kind words. Thanks so much for making our day with this art. Onto the wall it will go!
User Image

Risky Scarlet
Risky Scarlet sent us a pile of shark-related drawings and fabulously designed envelopes. These made us laugh so much, especially this "Shark Fast-Food Drive Through". Oh Mr. Chompy, try NOT to eat the "Angry Teen" meal - it might give you indigestion! eek
User Image

scullylam
I don't even know WHERE to begin with this one, it is so beautifully done. Thank you so very much scullylam for this hand-sewn Diedrich. Can you believe she made a pattern and sewed this? Gah, I dream of such talent. The last time I tried to sew anything it was a skirt for myself, and it fell apart when I was getting off a bus and I was mortified. I digress. Fact: WE LOVE IT! heart
User Image

Vo Incogitatio
Thank you so very much for the wonderful letter of support, and the awesome zOMG! inspired envelope drawing. We think it is fabulous, and are so glad you are still having fun on Gaia. This also will go up on our wall.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces