2009 - 2010 0.097087378640777 9.7% [ 20 ]
2011 - 2012 0.063106796116505 6.3% [ 13 ]
<<<33 this thread 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
2012 The world will go BOOM. lol 0.038834951456311 3.9% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 206 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 18 >

Romantic Genius

Enigmatic Maiden

yeah, i've seen some pretty awesome avi's on here. this one's not complete though, missing two items.

I don't know much about Cosplays etc. As I'm not really one to follow it. But in saying this, I have seen some awesome ones around the site over time. And also in the Avi arena. So even though you've got a couple of items missing, it still looks pretty amazing. whee

Romantic Genius

I'll be back later, gonna get food. 3nodding
Princess-Orphelia

I actually love hearing stories about how people joined and how much the site has changed since then. If I'd owned a computer and had heard about Gaia, I would love to have joined in 03. So hearing stories brings excitement ...

Thankies also, I too love pink. Although my favorite color is blue. 4laugh

That is cooly. 3nodding
I remember back when only the forums, towns and fishing were the
only real means of fun on the site. lol

Fishing was my favorite, then towns. Wasn't much of a talker back then,
still kind of not. Unless there is an event of some kind like this one. whee

Supportive Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Princess-Orphelia
Enigmatic Maiden

yeah, i've seen some pretty awesome avi's on here. this one's not complete though, missing two items.

I don't know much about Cosplays etc. As I'm not really one to follow it. But in saying this, I have seen some awesome ones around the site over time. And also in the Avi arena. So even though you've got a couple of items missing, it still looks pretty amazing. whee

aww thank you! i've had a few in the arena, i've had avi's in the arena along with poetry.

Newbie Healer

22,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Princess-Orphelia
I'll be back later, gonna get food. 3nodding
in 2009 sweety

Kawaii Shapeshifter

19,100 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Party Animal 100
I joined in October 2003. A friend at my new high school introduced me to it. I'm pretty sure she quit a long time ago, but here I am, still kicking, and visiting every day. My favourite item back in the day was probably the emo bag, I never got it, and now, it shows its age, and is one of the less desirable satchels, in my mind.

As for non-real money items, the emo glasses and clown nose and buck teeth were always a treat. it made for a funny face, but it was pretty cute.

Doll ears were one of the first items I really tried to save up for. I still use them, fairly often. I was big into Chobits when I joined.

Happy Gaia Anniversary! heart

Wheezing Conversationalist

I joined in March 2005.
I think I came across the site by complete accident, but I am still here.
There were not a lot of Danes on the Gaia at this point, but a couple of my friends and I founded the first Danish Guild and got as many together as possible.
I am not a member of the guild anymore, though it was a fun experience.
I only really have one item left from my early days, which is my Coco Kitty Plushie, which I can't make myself sell.

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I joined in 2005 (on my first account) and I think I found the site somehow off of neopets which I played like crazy during that time then I found that some of my other friends played Gaia. I loved the site because of the forums and remember attending the panel at Fanime, one or two years later, when they released towns before it became impossible to get in.

I was obsessed with Gaia at that time and bought an AFK hat, a stuffed mini Kiki, and a Kiki wristband at the booth they had (not sure whether it was the same year or not). My favorite item was the Kiki plushie but the favorite item I first owned was the long black coat.

Yeah so I joined when I was 15 and now I'm 22 and still on here...wow

This is also my fifth account but the one I use most these days, my first account was mysticsorceror now Kyoko Hizuri

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
I joined back in August 2003, when a friend mentioned the site to me on livejournal. I took to it instantly, became a big part of the Gaia Exchange back then, and my first quest was for a panda hat which was successful and I still love to this day. In fact, the panda has become kind of a symbol for me. I ended up collecting panda hats and plushies irl, my profile is panda themed and I go nuts every time gaia releases a panda item. It's really strange because I wasn't terribly fond of pandas before that. Now I'm obsessed!

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
June 2003. Hiya Orphie!
I joined just before the 2nd anniversary (I think in May or something like that ^^) I wasn't very active for two years though. I've been going on a lot more regularly for the past few weeks.

Familiar Noob

7,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I joined in 2005 ! The 12th April 2005 actually...

Demonic Kitten

14,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I joined in 2004. I was introduced to Gaia by my brother. The first item I really adored on the site was the portable stereo headphones (August '03 MC), I still haven't managed to get anywhere near owning them. Still trying though.

Susaigi's Precious

Devoted Lunatic

pirate 2004

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out