Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unidentified Hobo

45,150 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
I remember mine. It was an awful school day in '05 and I thought about ditching class by reading comics in the library. I had this stupid media arts class where we took a camcorder and filmed stuff around school. I started filming people in the library. And this one girl named Jamie was playing some fool game on the computers. I lurked over in her spot and asked her what it was. She said "GAIAONLINE FOO" and I kinda just sat at the computer next to her and checked this cool s**t out. Anyway, my avatar was pretty awful and looked like this >>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and I looked like this >>ME and I haven't really gotten any better looking over the years. Just kinda the same and less bbyface. :V

I named my first avatar Crimson_Kitty_Apocalypse, and later changed it to =Mail Order Ninja Ai= and then again changed it to sizigi after having several name changes and a conniption fit with a dear friend who said I had stupid names, so I settled for a stupid sounding name in the end.

In 2006 I started a thread called PAC, it was a Plushie Adoption Center that I started with a friend and we gave away multiples of kikis and cocos and momos to people. Some time later we couldn't afford to give away those anymore, so we parted ways. I became this egocentric hardcore roleplayer who only roleplayed in vampire/highschool threads, until I outgrew that stage and was obsessed with minishops. I opened tons and tons and tons of failed minishops with cute little arts and crappy styling. AND then I graduated from Gaia punks land and wanted to troll people in CB for eternity.

Since then I've retired, I drink tea and buy RIGs all the time. In fact, my obsession with rigs was so severe when they first came out, I sold over 300mil in items (including my kikis, ninja band,horns of the demon,princess manner, etc... the list could go on and you'd probably laugh and/or cry at my stupidity) alone just to buy rigs every month. But I no longer have anything in my inventory that isn't a free item or shop item, and I still pawn off good items to buy rigs cuz I like rigs. I like them so much I rather waste allllllll my gold just to click the storylines and get crap items. I know I know this origin story is kinda getting weird....

I also now look like this >> emotion_awesome

ANYWAY, how about you? You have a gawd awful story or EXTRA rad story you'd like to share? c:

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I joined in 2003 because someone was stealing my art for a contest in the art arena. >_<
I made an account at my friend's house in 06 and was a super noob. Still a super noob lol

Unidentified Hobo

45,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
Soreiyu
I joined in 2003 because someone was stealing my art for a contest in the art arena. >_<
Did you get a chance to punch them in the face after you joined? cuz I woulda. lol I hate art thieves. emo

Unidentified Hobo

45,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
l Pandakins l
I made an account at my friend's house in 06 and was a super noob. Still a super noob lol
noobs are the way of the future. emotion_dealwithit

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
sizigi
align=center] Did you get a chance to punch them in the face after you joined? cuz I woulda. lol I hate art thieves. emo

I think they punched me in the face since when I posted my own drawing it didn't do as well as when the thief posted it... >_>

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Saw this on a student's computer, and then joined in.

Conservative Voter

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Joined to keep a guy from leaving me... He left a week later. -.-

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
I heard about it from a club, but didn't join for about half a year. Which means if I had joined then, I'd be from around the month go-gaia/gaiaonline was created... xp
I had a birthday party, and one of my friend's mom was late, so she asked to use my computer. Then she got on Gaia, and I was interested.

I started RP'ing, very badly I might add.

Over the next two years, I got better, and made some incredible friends.

Now I just lurk.

honeypecan's Pardner

Aged Gaian

10,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
I just joined in middle school because everyone at my lunch table was talking about it and I felt left out. That's pretty much the only reason.
I was very very tired of playing runescape so I was looking for a new game to play and I found Gaia3. I dont regret signing up. This game is so awesome 08

Lonely Browser

A friend told me about it and back then gaia was a big secret lol

Everything was about the journals. We would have journal conversations and stuff. And we all had unique font... Like pink and small, or green and large... Brings me back!

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I joined Gaia back in '04.
I mainly joined because of a friend, she said this place was an awesome Role play site.
So I dug it and started to role play (one liners of ubber fail)
Got hacked (fooled) by some 'gaia admin'
Made a new account a year after.
And here I am, keeping on with Gaia.

In a relationship with VICTUURl

Hardcore Man-Lover

I learned about Gaia when a friend I had in an online game suggested it. I signed up, thought the MMORPG was better, but after I found out about Tektek- I started a quest for a very cute avatar, which I wouldn't have been able to put together if it weren't for Tektek. So- I ended up staying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff