• Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
jude_sally
crackerlover
jude_sally
crackerlover
jude_sally

Lol, I know. But do most people eat fish they have as pets?
I meant fish in general. razz

Haha, ohh. Of course thats what you meant. I knew that. stare
When I was a vegetarian I didnt eat fish either. 3nodding
Also, I like your new avi. 4laugh
Your not vegetarian anymore? O_o Thanks. I love cats! I want to collect them all. Do you know all of them? I need a list of them. cat_sweatdrop

No, sadly Im not at the moment. gonk crying
But I should be returning back to a veggie in a few months because I will be moving out soon! blaugh
I only know of coco kiki. Theres a lot, I think... sweatdrop

Theres Bubu, Ruru, the 3 Belle items, etc.
crackerlover
jude_sally
crackerlover
jude_sally
crackerlover
jude_sally

Why would you eat the fish? eek
I don't though!

Haha, ohh. Of course that's what you meant. I knew that. stare
When I was a vegetarian I didn't eat fish either. 3nodding
Your not vegetarian anymore? O_o Thanks. I love cats! I want to collect them all. Do you know all of them? I need a list of them. cat_sweatdrop

All the cat items? There are alot..lol. Gaia is obsessed with cats I think. xd The ones that i know of are:

Coco, Kiki, Gin, all the belle kitties, Tutu, Milk, Lucky, Kiiten star, north kitten star, Jet, rascal, bibbles, Breakfast the calico,Baby-kun, Fantasy kitten star, aurora kittens star, Tsurara the Demon Cat ,Kokutan the Demon Cat , Matao the Demon Cat , cookie boots, Butter, Cream, and custard, the cheshire, case meow, space meow, lace meow, ace meow,bubu and ruru ...annnnd I think that's all..lol. If I missed one, someone fill it in.
jude_sally
Mibelle26
jude_sally
Mibelle26
jude_sally

Lol I know i'm jumping in on your convo but this reminded me of that Geico commercial where the people eat their daughter's gold fish as sushi to save money. rofl

I don't think I've seen that commercial, but it's sounds funny. whee
I like your hair. What's it called? If you don't mind me asking. sweatdrop

Nope, I don't mind at all, it's Juno's lace. heart

No way! emotion_0A0
I had that & then I sold it! emotion_facepalm
But when I tried it on, it didn't look as good. emotion_donotwant

Aw, well maybe you can buy it back. 3nodding

Rainbow Fatcat

jude_sally
crackerlover
jude_sally
crackerlover
jude_sally

No, sadly I'm not at the moment. gonk crying
But I should be returning back to a veggie in a few months because I will be moving out soon! blaugh
I only know of coco & kiki. There's a lot, I think... sweatdrop
I wish I could move out... cat_emo Yeah, I don't know a lot... :/

Rainbow Fatcat

Mibelle26
crackerlover
jude_sally
crackerlover
jude_sally

All the cat items? There are alot..lol. Gaia is obsessed with cats I think. xd The ones that i know of are:

Coco, Kiki, Gin, all the belle kitties, Tutu, Milk, Lucky, Kiiten star, north kitten star, Jet, rascal, bibbles, Breakfast the calico,Baby-kun, Fantasy kitten star, aurora kittens star, Tsurara the Demon Cat ,Kokutan the Demon Cat , Matao the Demon Cat , cookie boots, Butter, Cream, and custard, the cheshire, case meow, space meow, lace meow, ace meow,bubu and ruru ...annnnd I think that's all..lol. If I missed one, someone fill it in.
Thank you! emotion_kirakira

Rogue

are there more than 3 people online today? :O

9,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
leasfy
are there more than 3 people online today? :O

I just went on. hehehe

It's Feb 29! biggrin

I wish I was born today. ˆˆ
Hey guys! Leafsy I love your avatar! whee Josefu why do you wish you were born today? lol.
Mibelle26
jude_sally
Mibelle26
jude_sally
Mibelle26
jude_sally

Lol I know i'm jumping in on your convo but this reminded me of that Geico commercial where the people eat their daughter's gold fish as sushi to save money. rofl

I don't think I've seen that commercial, but it's sounds funny. whee
I like your hair. What's it called? If you don't mind me asking. sweatdrop

Nope, I don't mind at all, it's Juno's lace. heart

No way! emotion_0A0
I had that & then I sold it! emotion_facepalm
But when I tried it on, it didn't look as good. emotion_donotwant

Aw, well maybe you can buy it back. 3nodding

Haha, yeah hopefully. sweatdrop
crackerlover
jude_sally
crackerlover
jude_sally
crackerlover
jude_sally

No, sadly I'm not at the moment. gonk crying
I only know of coco & kiki. There's a lot, I think... sweatdrop
I wish I could move out... cat_emo Yeah, I don't know a lot... :/

Why can't you move out?
You could probably just look up the word cats at the marketplace. I bet a ton would pop up. 3nodding
heart spell

9,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Mibelle26
Hey guys! Leafsy I love your avatar! whee Josefu why do you wish you were born today? lol.

Her costumes really cool, right?

I dont really know. Just the idea of having a birthday every 4 years I guess. Hehehe. sweatdrop

Rogue

Mibelle26
thank you! am showing my support for zwarf regarding zomg.
i bet jose wanna age once every four years ninja
Ohhh ok I see now JoSeFu. rofl Leafsy I just looked at the art auction you are in, wow your are is amazing! eek Also, gah, what a morning.. User Image My youngest little boy decided to swallow a nickel at school yesterday.. User Image ..lol. This morning he was throwing up so we had to go to the doctor..Had some ex-ray's done over at the hospital and sure enough there it was. But yeah we are just going to have to wait on it to make it's departure..sooo i took him to mcdonalds for what I thought would be lunch, but they were still serving breakfast..gah..so we got pancakes and a biscuit..as i'm in the drive through i smelled something funny, looked at the gauges in my car and it was overheating. So i pulled over and waited a minute than tried again, overheating.. User Image Stopped and got some coolant to put in it and had to wait for like 20 mins. in the parking lot at the auto store. We finally made it home, I open the bag of food and they forgot my biscuit. crying So i've had quite an adventurous morning. xd

Rogue

Mibelle26
Ohhh ok I see now JoSeFu. rofl Leafsy I just looked at the art auction you are in, wow your are is amazing! eek Also, gah, what a morning.. User Image My youngest little boy decided to swallow a nickel at school yesterday.. User Image ..lol. This morning he was throwing up so we had to go to the doctor..Had some ex-ray's done over at the hospital and sure enough there it was. But yeah we are just going to have to wait on it to make it's departure..sooo i took him to mcdonalds for what I thought would be lunch, but they were still serving breakfast..gah..so we got pancakes and a biscuit..as i'm in the drive through i smelled something funny, looked at the gauges in my car and it was overheating. So i pulled over and waited a minute than tried again, overheating.. User Image Stopped and got some coolant to put in it and had to wait for like 20 mins. in the parking lot at the auto store. We finally made it home, I open the bag of food and they forgot my biscuit. crying So i've had quite an adventurous morning. xd
Meh its fugly art D: i wish i can cg like you D:

omg i hope your brother is okay D:
woah thats such a morning eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out