Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rogue

Mibelle26
leasfy
Hi am back from church biggrin
no zomg for today. I quit that thing since Gaia has decided to halt the production of it emo

Wow what? This is the first i've heard about this? What happened to zomg? gonk
This is the conversation from the meet/meat with JK the developer who was responsible for zomg.(resource)
User Image

Rogue

all alone :<

High-functioning Loiterer

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
c: happy birthday gaia! everyone love eachother forever! O:< LOVE ROAGHGHGHRHAHGH <3 <3 <3 <3

Rogue

Meshkin
c: happy birthday gaia! everyone love eachother forever! O:< LOVE ROAGHGHGHRHAHGH <3 <3 <3 <3
our pixels are aging biggrin

High-functioning Loiterer

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
just imagine, in a hundred years well be dead, and if the site remains we live forever! WOOH GO TEAM... wait what team? WHAT BLASPHEME IS THIS!?!? *grabs my arm as i begin to convulse and fall to the ground bleeding rainbows from my mouth and eyes*

Rogue

Meshkin
just imagine, in a hundred years well be dead, and if the site remains we live forever! WOOH GO TEAM... wait what team? WHAT BLASPHEME IS THIS!?!? *grabs my arm as i begin to convulse and fall to the ground bleeding rainbows from my mouth and eyes*
xd
leasfy

I see. Well that sucks. gonk Im not a big zomg'r , everyonce in a while i'll jump in and play but I know thats what alot of people enjoy about this site and I hate it for those people. That's really sad. sad

Rogue

Mibelle26
leasfy

I see. Well that sucks. gonk Im not a big zomg'r , everyonce in a while i'll jump in and play but I know thats what alot of people enjoy about this site and I hate it for those people. That's really sad. sad
true that gonk
Man ive been wanting to learn how to do pixeling for so long now. Yesterday I sat down with a tutorial and finally started to learn. I came up with these:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This one I followed exactly, the person had the cup in the tutorial and everything, I just added the animation. It's pretty messy.

This one I did from scratch. I want to make more today, they are pretty fun. whee

Apoc Twilly's Compadre

Fashionable Pumpkin

PARTYYYYYYYYYY!

Rogue

Mibelle26
Man ive been wanting to learn how to do pixeling for so long now. Yesterday I sat down with a tutorial and finally started to learn. I came up with these:

This one I followed exactly, the person had the cup in the tutorial and everything, I just added the animation. It's pretty messy.

This one I did from scratch. I want to make more today, they are pretty fun. whee
woah eek look pretty to me! :O

Rogue

nabiki1115
PARTYYYYYYYYYY!
emotion_dealwithit
leasfy

Thanks! They were fun to make for sure. I just had a hard time using the pixels in photoshop. You only have certain squares you can fill in and its like ugh, but i wanna put a dot here. gonk lol.

crackerlover generated a random number between 1 and 999 ... 742!

Rainbow Fatcat

jude_sally
crackerlover
jude_sally
crackerlover
jude_sally

Noo. gonk
Is it something to do with the bread?
It just tastes weird to me. ._.

Oh, i see i see. 3nodding
Welp, everyone has their own tastes. :3
Like for instance, I dislike sunflower seeds. emotion_0A0
What, why? O_o

I dunno. confused
I just don't like having to get the seed out of the shell and all the mess & I dunno
it's just....bleh.
But you can buy them without the shell. XO

jude_sally generated a random number between 1 and 999 ... 674!

crackerlover
jude_sally
crackerlover
jude_sally
crackerlover
jude_sally

Noo. gonk
Is it something to do with the bread?
It just tastes weird to me. ._.

Oh, i see i see. 3nodding
Welp, everyone has their own tastes. :3
Like for instance, I dislike sunflower seeds. emotion_0A0
What, why? O_o

I dunno. confused
I just don't like having to get the seed out of the shell and all the mess & I dunno
it's just....bleh.
But you can buy them without the shell. XO

Eh, I dunno. I also kinda just don't like the taste. Not sure why. emotion_donotwant lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff