Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prophet

For people who have been here since old ages and such, 03, you know what I mean.
I'm not even one of them.

But, when things were actually AFFORDABLE. And you didn't have to haggle with the marketplace, have a fast computer to vend and such.

When you played GAMES to earn gold. Daily chance.

Not only have the payouts of games/daily chance REDUCED, but the cost of items have increased.

But that stuff is obvious, what I see as a problem is:

It's hard for people to get into this site, BECAUSE of stuff like that. It's not like that anymore, and newbies get on and have no idea how to make any gold.
Yeah, inflation has gotten outrageous. Remember when the 40k Fairy Wings were SO expensive? Remember when the 2% Marketplace tax was put into play? I blame that fora lot of the inflation. I also remember when posting was worth around 35 or 50 gold. I forget which.

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
Too much cheap prices for alot of things though. So cheap now, i cant even make 100k a day now.:/ And i joined just 3 years ago but everythings changed...

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
The problem with Gaia gold?
it's never enough!

6,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I Raped the Inflation.

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
My problem with Gaia Gold? I gives it to other people for their quests instead of work on mine!

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Xerophobiac
For people who have been here since old ages and such, 03, you know what I mean.
I'm not even one of them.

But, when things were actually AFFORDABLE. And you didn't have to haggle with the marketplace, have a fast computer to vend and such.

When you played GAMES to earn gold. Daily chance.

Not only have the payouts of games/daily chance REDUCED, but the cost of items have increased.

But that stuff is obvious, what I see as a problem is:

It's hard for people to get into this site, BECAUSE of stuff like that. It's not like that anymore, and newbies get on and have no idea how to make any gold.

But gold is EASIER to get now. Back then you had 1) Posting 2) Polls 3) Shitty little games.
Now you have booty grab and buying gold in the form of Gaia Cash and selling stuff you know will sell.

No one is always going to get everything they want on Gaia. And some items, they'll need to save for or work their asses off for. But that keeps it fun for most people. If you had everything on Gaia, it would be a bit boring.

12,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
YamiTyger
My problem with Gaia Gold? I gives it to other people for their quests instead of work on mine!

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
lovebeginswith
YamiTyger
You too huh?

12,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
YamiTyger
lovebeginswith
YamiTyger
You too huh?

all the time. I really want " SDPlus #235 Widowmaker "
But keep giving away my gold. sweatdrop
I kind of hate how buying GCash is really one of the few ways to really make a lot of gold/get expensive items. You have to put so much time and effort into earning gold, orrrr you just buy nice items with REAL money. I guess Gaia has to make income somehow...

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
lovebeginswith
YamiTyger
lovebeginswith
YamiTyger
You too huh?

thats why it took me a year to get Prunny, and a year and a half to get Lucky xd

12,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
YamiTyger
lovebeginswith
YamiTyger
lovebeginswith
YamiTyger
You too huh?

thats why it took me a year to get Prunny, and a year and a half to get Lucky xd

but you finally got them.
yum_cupcake

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
lovebeginswith
YamiTyger
lovebeginswith
YamiTyger
lovebeginswith
YamiTyger
You too huh?

yum_cupcake
Yeah but it'd prolly take me a while to get mah Lovely Lucie cat_rofl

12,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
YamiTyger
lovebeginswith
YamiTyger
lovebeginswith
YamiTyger
You too huh?

yum_cupcake
Yeah but it'd prolly take me a while to get mah Lovely Lucie cat_rofl

true. but it'll be worth it, right? xo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items