Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Ladykiller

I didn't know how to reply when people posted comments on my profile, So I'd just comment on my own profile and wait for them to reply. I was an IDIOT. emotion_facepalm
I used to talk liek dis cuz it was sooper kool! emotion_facepalm

Original Vampire

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Uh....
I'm pretty sure I sent people friend requests when I had only talked to them for a mere five seconds...

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Uhm...I can't remember what I did when I first joined. I think I did Towns a lot, and any gold I found there I used in Slots because I was completely addicted to it. =w= I don't even want to know how much gold I spent on that thing.

But I was lucky and someone donated a *cheap* outfit to me. Stayed in Towns, somewhere made the transition to forums and started roleplaying at some point. Not sure when. XD

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Τι με κοιτάς δεν κάνεις λάθος είμαι εκείνος που ζητάς

_______

I kept greeting people in Greek even if I knew they wouldn't understand me.
I guess I was just hoping they would x.x
I've gotten better at not doing that though. I hope o.o
_______

είμαι αυτός που αν θυμάσαι του είχες πει πως αγαπάς
I made real expensive tektek avi's for myself then begged for half the items, beause I didn't know how to earn gold. sweatdrop
Indica7894
Uh....
I'm pretty sure I sent people friend requests when I had only talked to them for a mere five seconds...

I still do thatsometimes. xD Just because they make me laugh. emotion_facepalm

Sexy Turtle

Back then when I joined in 2004, I was focus on Marketplace trying to learn how to earn money to get nice items.

I didnt post much.
I asked people whos password I use in the market to buy something. Mine or the shop keeper? XD
Yukiangel
When I first started on Gaia I didn't role play properly... =U_U=

Oh god I can totally relate to you there.
I looked back on a couple of my old ones and I was using **,--, and () as ways of showing actions.
Piss Takes
I didn't know how to reply when people posted comments on my profile, So I'd just comment on my own profile and wait for them to reply. I was an IDIOT. emotion_facepalm

some people still do that sweetheart don't feel bad.

Wheezing Codger

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
Oh lord, let's see: WALL OF TEXT POSTS, Spammed the emotes, made a crappy cosplay avy that I thought was totally original, spent hours in tektek creating dream avys that were nothing more than a mismatched hodgepodge of monthly collectables and showed them off like they were the best things ever created by gods or by man.

. . . I know there was more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces