• Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

Dante: *Lets go and goes back to Pisica* // Pisica: Very good. He's started to become slightly shy around new people.
e 3e

Most kids are usually like that.
I'm surprised you're actually caring, in a slight way.

Pisica: Yes, well, Dante is a special case.... // Dante: *Glares at Pisica*
Well, I do have a heart, and care about people.

*chuckles* Nah. He's just a perfectly normal kid.
Yet you dislike me? *shrugs* Don't think it'll give you redeem points.

Dante: Actually, daddy is telling the truth. I am a special case. I know my past lives. I've had past lives I guess is the main thing.... // Pisica: Yea... Perfectly normal my tail.
Erm, I wasn't going for that. And no matter how much I dislike you, I still think you should be happy.

To be honest, we're all special in our own little ways. That's your little way, Dante.
*stares at Aphelia for a few seconds then, looks away* I'm fine the way I am... You don't need to be concerned in any way.

Dante: I guess, but it's still disturbing to remember myself dying... Pompeii was the worst memory to recall....
But I do... Oddly enough.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

Dante: Actually, daddy is telling the truth. I am a special case. I know my past lives. I've had past lives I guess is the main thing.... // Pisica: Yea... Perfectly normal my tail.
Erm, I wasn't going for that. And no matter how much I dislike you, I still think you should be happy.

To be honest, we're all special in our own little ways. That's your little way, Dante.
*stares at Aphelia for a few seconds then, looks away* I'm fine the way I am... You don't need to be concerned in any way.

Dante: I guess, but it's still disturbing to remember myself dying... Pompeii was the worst memory to recall....

Yeah... I guess it would be a bit disturbing to remember how you died in a past life. Maybe try to not remember that?
Well, like I said, you don't have to...

High-functioning Smoker

*is cool* yeah. cool cool cool cool

Sapphire Otter

PlatinumLotus
*is cool* yeah. cool cool cool cool

Someone's cool? Where??

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

Yeah... I guess it would be a bit disturbing to remember how you died in a past life. Maybe try to not remember that?

Dante: Hard to not remember them when they're your nightmares.
Mm, I know.

Sapphire Otter

aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

Mm, I know.

If they're your nightmares, that's not good. I guess you see all your past lives through your dreams?
*turns around* Good, then.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

Mm, I know.

If they're your nightmares, that's not good. I guess you see all your past lives through your dreams?

Dante: Just the parts I don't want to see. Other than that, I can access them in the waking world.
Mmmhmm

Sapphire Otter

aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

Mm, I know.

Dante: Just the parts I don't want to see. Other than that, I can access them in the waking world.
Mmmhmm

Only the terrible ones through dreams? That's... I guess you get a lot of nightmares, then.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

Mm, I know.

Mmmhmm

Only the terrible ones through dreams? That's... I guess you get a lot of nightmares, then.

Dante: Yes. I don't go searching for them in daylight hours. I do get a lot of nightmares yes.

Sapphire Otter

aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

Mm, I know.

Mmmhmm

Dante: Yes. I don't go searching for them in daylight hours. I do get a lot of nightmares yes.

You may have to soon, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces