Welcome to Gaia! ::

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

Pisica: Of course, sometimes my species makes a little too much love. e 3e And gives it away to easily.
Yes.

Oh. In a way, that's still good.
I'm glad you've accepted what you are.

Pisica: Not really. A lot of people like me pop up. Haflings.
I know. Have you accepted the fact that you're a stuck up b***h? o uo

Said in a way. Anyway, there's nothing wrong with being a halfling.
I've always known this. Frankly, I don't really care...

Pisica: No, I guess not. Still, I hate to think of all the kids like me who end up with no parents. My mother exiled me when I was 4... Makes me wonder if the same has happened to others.
. w.`

Wh-What?? What a terrible thing to do!
What? You thought I didn't know I was one?

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

Pisica: Of course, sometimes my species makes a little too much love. e 3e And gives it away to easily.
Yes.

Oh. In a way, that's still good.
I'm glad you've accepted what you are.

Pisica: No, I guess not. Still, I hate to think of all the kids like me who end up with no parents. My mother exiled me when I was 4... Makes me wonder if the same has happened to others.
. w.`

Pisica: ;;;; Eh, it's no biggy now. Damien, my dad, found me and took me in. Saved me from freezing to death. And gave me a new life. And I know have a lovely girlfriend, and we have a child together. Not mine, nor hers. We adopted him. . w. *Picks up the crying Dante who everyone ignored and huggles him* This is my son actually.
Nope, not at all. e 3e

Sapphire Otter

aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

. w.`

Pisica: ;;;; Eh, it's no biggy now. Damien, my dad, found me and took me in. Saved me from freezing to death. And gave me a new life. And I know have a lovely girlfriend, and we have a child together. Not mine, nor hers. We adopted him. . w. *Picks up the crying Dante who everyone ignored and huggles him* This is my son actually.
Nope, not at all. e 3e

*didn't even know he was here* Awwww! He's so cute! So, a bad situation leads to a good one which turns into a good life. *smiles* That's always great to hear!
I know my personalities and how others think of me. Like I said, I could care less what they think.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

. w.`

Nope, not at all. e 3e

*didn't even know he was here* Awwww! He's so cute! So, a bad situation leads to a good one which turns into a good life. *smiles* That's always great to hear!
I know my personalities and how others think of me. Like I said, I could care less what they think.

Dante: *Clings to Pisica* H-hi... My name is D-Dante. *Has long black hair, is 8, and purple eyes* // Pisica: Yes, it did. Just like this one. Born and raised in Arabia, ended up being caught in a war.... Then by chance, we managed to find him, and adopted him. His parents were long gone...
But... What if you wanted someone to like you? o Ao

Sapphire Otter

aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

. w.`

Nope, not at all. e 3e

Dante: *Clings to Pisica* H-hi... My name is D-Dante. *Has long black hair, is 8, and purple eyes* // Pisica: Yes, it did. Just like this one. Born and raised in Arabia, ended up being caught in a war.... Then by chance, we managed to find him, and adopted him. His parents were long gone...

That's a shame... I'm glad he has a new family that can take care of him. *looks at the child and holds back her urge* He's so cute, though... No, no. Not the time. *smiles and places her left hand on Dante's head* Hello, Dante. My name is Kate.
Love, right...? *looks away* I don't need something as trivial as that. I'm fine the way I am.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

. w.`

Nope, not at all. e 3e

That's a shame... I'm glad he has a new family that can take care of him. *looks at the child and holds back her urge* He's so cute, though... No, no. Not the time. *smiles and places her left hand on Dante's head* Hello, Dante. My name is Kate.
Love, right...? *looks away* I don't need something as trivial as that. I'm fine the way I am.

Pisica: It is a shame, but, what can you do? Other than pick up the pieces and try to put them together again. *Sets Dante down* // Dante: *Hugs you*
erm.....

Sapphire Otter

aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

Nope, not at all. e 3e

Pisica: It is a shame, but, what can you do? Other than pick up the pieces and try to put them together again. *Sets Dante down* // Dante: *Hugs you*
erm.....

Agre- *is hugged by Dante. Slightly blushes and hugs back* HE'S SO CUTE!!!!
Hm?

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

Nope, not at all. e 3e

erm.....

Hm?

Dante: *Snuggles* Warm. o uo // Pisica: *Chuckles* It seems Dante has taken a liking to you. <333
You may need love.

Sapphire Otter

aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

erm.....

Hm?

Dante: *Snuggles* Warm. o uo // Pisica: *Chuckles* It seems Dante has taken a liking to you. <333
You may need love.

*still hugging* SO CUTE! SO CUTE! He hasn't fainted yet, so that's a good sign, for once! That's good, then!
I'm fine...

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

erm.....

Hm?

You may need love.

*still hugging* SO CUTE! SO CUTE! He hasn't fainted yet, so that's a good sign, for once! That's good, then!
I'm fine...

Dante: *Lets go and goes back to Pisica* // Pisica: Very good. He's started to become slightly shy around new people.
e 3e

Sapphire Otter

aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

erm.....

Hm?

You may need love.

I'm fine...

Dante: *Lets go and goes back to Pisica* // Pisica: Very good. He's started to become slightly shy around new people.
e 3e

Most kids are usually like that.
I'm surprised you're actually caring, in a slight way.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

erm.....

Hm?

You may need love.

I'm fine...

e 3e

Pisica: Yes, well, Dante is a special case.... // Dante: *Glares at Pisica*
Well, I do have a heart, and care about people.

Sapphire Otter

aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

You may need love.

I'm fine...

e 3e

*chuckles* Nah. He's just a perfectly normal kid.
Yet you dislike me? *shrugs* Don't think it'll give you redeem points.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

You may need love.

I'm fine...

e 3e

Dante: Actually, daddy is telling the truth. I am a special case. I know my past lives. I've had past lives I guess is the main thing.... // Pisica: Yea... Perfectly normal my tail.
Erm, I wasn't going for that. And no matter how much I dislike you, I still think you should be happy.

Sapphire Otter

aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

e 3e

Dante: Actually, daddy is telling the truth. I am a special case. I know my past lives. I've had past lives I guess is the main thing.... // Pisica: Yea... Perfectly normal my tail.
Erm, I wasn't going for that. And no matter how much I dislike you, I still think you should be happy.

To be honest, we're all special in our own little ways. That's your little way, Dante.
*stares at Aphelia for a few seconds then, looks away* I'm fine the way I am... You don't need to be concerned in any way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff