Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Gaia's on it's 9th year! Time flies when you're having fun, and in the blink of an eye we're on our 9th year. Thank you everyone for supporting us and making Gaia the fun site that it is! You breathe life into the site and we're happy that you make our effort worthwhile.

Last year we had a greAt time with many great features as well as one of the best Halloween events to date, and for the coming year we'll continue to focus on core features to make Gaia a better place for hanging out and having fun.

Have a great time at the anniversary event!

Wow, Gaia's been around for almost a decade!!! A DECADE !!!! O_o;
It's been truly an incredible journey (beyond my wildest dream), and I thank everyone I work with at Gaia to create this wonderful place, and every Gaian who's been part of Gaia's history, being with us through think and thin. Thank you so much ~

m(___)m

We'll continue to make Gaia a great place and also be a wonderful part of Gaia's pleasant personal history just as it's been for us.

PS. Hm... I have to try really hard to remember what it was like a decade ago... I think I was carrying a HUGE cell phone ... hahaha =)

4,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I'd love to ramble on about how great Gaia's anniVersary is like these two clowns above me, but I have to get back to finishing art for three new Gaia projects that we are working on smile But seriously, thanks to everyone for such a fun time over the years!

-L0cke

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Dang I just can’t believe that it’s been 9 years now. It feels like yesterday, time really does fly’s when you’re having fun smile

I just wanted to take a second to thank each and every one of you for all of your love and dedication for the site. We wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you and were working hard in 2012 to make features and updates to the site that you have been asking for so please keep the feedback coming.

I always enjoy meeting and hanging out with each and every one of you during the Gaia Convention Tour. It’s always a blast chatting and hanging out and I’m really looking forward to this year’s Tour and spending a lot more time with all of you. One of the things I’m especially looking forward to is getting all of your feedback and opinions about the site so I can continue to bring it back to the team so that we can do our best to make the site something we all can love, enjoy and be proud of.

Thanks for all your continued support and I can’t wait to see you on the road!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! When did Gaia get so old? gonk Whyyyyyyyyyyyy~? crying I remember when the front page was nothing but links and we only had a basic forum. Memoriesssssss~

Thank you to everyone who has helped Gaia become what it is today! Without all the support from you guys, TONIGHT'S GAIA'S LOYAL FANS USERBASE (1mil cool points if you get the reference, send me a PM if you do!), we wouldn't be here! Thanks for all the awesome memories and here's to many, many more! I am motivated by your support!

Scurvy Pirate

Wow, 9 whole years already, it's crazy how much things have changed. Why, back in my day, Fairy Wings were the be all, end all of Gaia popularity and saving up the 40k for them was like embarking on an epic, never-ending quest.

Here's to another good year and hopefully many more still to come!

Also, bacon yum_bacon

IRL Gekko

Woah where has the time gone? gonk

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
To all the goodies and the badies, thank you for being here with us today. heart heart *shower users with cats* XDD

Dapper Dabbler

Is it legal for internet sites to be around for 9 years?

Thanks to every Gaian for being a part of this amazing ride, and hopefully we'll be able to make 2012 the best year yet. Stay tuned for some fun stuff coming up......
Happy Birthday Gaia!!! Wow time sure flies!!! I can't believe this journey, I hope it's been as amazing for you as it has been for me!! Thank you so much for your support, we couldn't have come this far without all of you! 4laugh whee whee heart heart xd biggrin
Happy 9th, Gaia!! heart

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this amazing community. It has been a privilege to create for and be involved with such a passionate userbase, a userbase that nine years ago I was a part of. I remember so clearly opening that breedables shop in '03 that I co-owned and created artwork for ... religiously! I remember the art for that shop littered my portfolio that rewarded me a scholarship to art college, and eventually even landed me a game job. Through that whole time I continued to have friends that I met on Gaia - many that I still do. That I now work for the same site that dominated so much of my high school and college hours is still a little surreal for me. It has been an amazing experience that I will never take for granted.

Thank you all for your constant dedication and support. Art is not nearly as fun without amazing people to share it with - thank you for allowing me to share it with you then, as a breedables artist, and now, as an official artist. Here's to many, many more years!

-Fay
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAIA.

Thank you all for spending all this time with us! Have some cake!

yum_cupcake

Tipsy Explorer

9,375 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Thank you all for being such an amazing community to serve and work along side of. You all are the reason we work so hard. You're the inspiration for making great stuff. You're the rewArd for our toil.

I'm incredibly proud to be a part of Gaia. Here's to another amazing year.

Precious Nerd

gaia_angelleft Happy Birthday Gaia! gaia_angelright

Thank you Gaian's for being so supportive through these 9 years. It's really an amazing thing. You make all the hard times and long nights worth it. You've made this the best job and I can't thank you enough.

emotion_bigheart
What an awesome accomplishment! Big up to all Gaians for making this site the bomb place to hang out. Here's to 9 more years! rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff