Welcome to Gaia! ::

nymphodora_tonks
i understand i joined in 2006 and iam like DANG thats a long time, but i am just 21!

Ok and BtW WORKING ON AN ACHIEVEMNET

One Post Being Naked Bodies Needed Please take a minute to get Achievement points

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/naked-one-more-time-post-only-once-and-be-naked/t.78043187/

It really has been a while, I'm actually going to be 25 this year.
You know actually that's funny, all of us are within about five years in age. Maybe our generation just loves it here lol.
mzjookiedabest
mzjookiedabest
Saylor
I joined gaia over seven years ago apparently and its from that fact that I feel very very old now haha anyone else feeling it?

it refuses to accept your msgs lol not good

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
i,ve been around for 4 years and it seems so long ago

Eloquent Conventioneer

8,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
definitely. 8 years! whee

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • 20000 High Score 500
I've been around gaia for five years since 2007.
I'm only 18 yet I feel so old now and so if I feel old, everyone 20 and above must feel anicent. lol.
Perhaps it's just starting to live on my own and such makes me feel old.
I'll probably stay on gaia for years to come.
I guess I was about 15 when i started, and I turn 24 in a few months. So right now, it's been about 8 1/2 years. SOOOOO much has changed in my life since then! And somehow gaia always managed to sneak back into my life. sweatdrop

The oldies don't make their presence as known these days because they really don't want to deal with all the little kids on this site. They should make a forum for people who are older. Like, to talk about things for the older gaians without the kids making some obnoxious opinion. Not saying all kids make obnoxious opinions, btw. This is also, of course, my opinion. So uh, yeah...
Apocolypse Eternity
I'm a newer member I guess... only been here for five years and it feels like forever already.
I have a feeling its only going to get worse here on out xD

Same here.

I'm a pretty young member, but old enough to notice how much Gaia has changed (Even though I haven't been on very much over the last few years)

Lonely Citizen

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
It's funny for me since I started gaia as a freshmen in high school and now I'm a senior in college cat_3nodding

I only feel old on the site when I look through the gold shops and do the list oldest to newest and 90% of the stuff I"m like " yep I remember that being released "
Gaia has also made me feel old. Wow.
Yeah just a bit
I don't feel THAT old... Its been like two or three... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out